Vivek goes after Ronna and the RNC and the media in an epic debate opening

If you see the real performance in many levels of employment today, and the hiding of equity hires that is reducing our competition abilities I agree with you. Republicans are losers because they do not tell the truth of what Progs caused. The proof is the military is now showing commercials to get white men into the service as they know the woke military that is short 20% in their enlistments is in trouble in a prolonged fight. The swamp did their traitorous subterfuge to well.

Pardon me, but your racism is showing. The military is doing no such thing.

"Fact checkers".....lmao
85h3l8.jpg

Keep an eye on Vivek is right.

He’s a fraud.

It’s all smoke and mirrors.

There is nothing in politics that hasn't been said before and will be repeated time and time again. Politicians naturally model their campaigns on campaigns that won previously. That's just the way the game is played.

Oh . . we have not yet hit the height of corruption I think. I read about how supposed electoral nations manipulate their electorate, and the US just adopts the latest and greatest methods from places like Russia, Iran, etc.

The illusion of free choice. huh.

We used to just use simple and obvious tactics like Jim Crow and poll taxes, and then moved on to Cross Check and Purge lists.

Now it is voter harvesting and computerized source code. . . just wait till the roll out of on-line voting, and yes. . . you are right, they are already in the process now, of turning the GOP into a zombie "sham," party.

Candidate Filtering: The Strategic Use of Electoral Manipulations in Russia​

Fake Parties and Cloned Candidates: How the Kremlin ‘Manages’ Democracy​

How a Sham Candidate Helped Flip a Florida Election​

Just wait till the tech oligarchs in this country start saturating the electorate with AI produced propaganda. It's going to make the coordinated commiecrat suppression of facts look like childs play,.

Forum List

Back