Vivek goes after Ronna and the RNC and the media in an epic debate opening

"Shut the fuck up, doofus."
And the Q-Anon/MAGA bleachers have their say once again. Thanks poster 'liar"
Making America Great Again......one f-bomb at a time.
Does anybody wonder anymore why the MAGA/QAnon cultists have become a punchline? The butt of jokes?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why not fire the RNC leadership that is failing so miserably?

Well, poster Mac-7 there does seem to be some leaning in that direction.
Last night's debated targeted McDaniels.
And over in Michigan there is some concern too.
To wit:

"Former staunch allies of Michigan GOP Chairwoman Kristina Karamo, who assumed the role following an unsuccessful secretary of state campaign, are now uniting to remove her as the party remains mired in infighting.......

It's a swift fall for Karamo, an election conspiracy theorist who in February was overwhelmingly elected by grassroots activists to lead the state party through the next presidential election until early 2025. Michigan Republicans were coming off historic losses in the 2022 midterms..."

Just nine months later, a petition is circulating within the state GOP calling for a vote to remove Karamo as chairwoman,

If you see the real performance in many levels of employment today, and the hiding of equity hires that is reducing our competition abilities I agree with you. Republicans are losers because they do not tell the truth of what Progs caused. The proof is the military is now showing commercials to get white men into the service as they know the woke military that is short 20% in their enlistments is in trouble in a prolonged fight. The swamp did their traitorous subterfuge to well.

The Five Political Midgets .

Inconsequential and irrelevant .

Sure love to know just how many watched the debate and how many watched President Trump in Hialeah. I watched the President. Caught the debate highlights later on..and Vivek knew no one was watching..they were all watching Trump.

additionally. AT one point i hear the crowd started a chant of 'TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP and the show's director or whatever asked them to stop. LOLOL Didn't hear anything for Bribem.

It was a Republican Debate -

View attachment 855544

Amen! Plus, Rachel Maddow just said that Trump has already said he won't attend the next debate.
3c0bb74b0bd9c4e0cf09b52a0ca05e06--humor-memes-adult-humor.jpg

This is the latest right wing scam. Everyone is a pedophile. But you really need better sources before we're going to believe anything you post, after this one.

• Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.

If your CFR media bias fact check is used to address a story, w/o actually addressing the what the whistle blower is saying? Then it is a pretty good bet, folks are getting close to the truth.

This source identified the whistle blower;

85go7m.jpg

Employee’s ID

". . . The Foundation driver claims that he figured out the identity of the pedophile rapist by comparing his address to documents. He turned out to be Bernard Henri-Lévy, a famous journalist and writer. According to the official website of the Foundation, Henri-Lévy donated his royalties to help the Foundation, allegedly for purely charitable purposes. Henri-Lévy is widely known for his support of Ukraine and connections with people suspected and accused of pedophilia. Lévi became infamous thanks to the public defense of famous European pedophiles, Roman Polanski and Gabriel Matzneff. . . "

Preying on children: Olena Zelenska foundation involved in child trafficking schemes​

The activities of Roman Polanski are well known.

This is why the oligarchs in the west are so outraged at Putin and his regime rescuing children from their clutches, as they cannot be used as tools to compromise political, financial and cultural elites. The corrupt ruling elites of the west depend on this system of blackmail to keep their ruling classes in line, and to oppress their own populations.

Last edited:
Follow the money....Especially where it doesn't go....The serial losing has not been about silly shit like abortion.
Oh . . we have not yet hit the height of corruption I think. I read about how supposed electoral nations manipulate their electorate, and the US just adopts the latest and greatest methods from places like Russia, Iran, etc.

The illusion of free choice. huh.

We used to just use simple and obvious tactics like Jim Crow and poll taxes, and then moved on to Cross Check and Purge lists.

Now it is voter harvesting and computerized source code. . . just wait till the roll out of on-line voting, and yes. . . you are right, they are already in the process now, of turning the GOP into a zombie "sham," party.

Candidate Filtering: The Strategic Use of Electoral Manipulations in Russia​

Fake Parties and Cloned Candidates: How the Kremlin ‘Manages’ Democracy​

How a Sham Candidate Helped Flip a Florida Election​

Oh . . we have not yet hit the height of corruption I think. I read about how supposed electoral nations manipulate their electorate, and the US just adopts the latest and greatest methods from places like Russia, Iran, etc.

The illusion of free choice. huh.

We used to just use simple and obvious tactics like Jim Crow and poll taxes, and then moved on to Cross Check and Purge lists.

Now it is voter harvesting and computerized source code. . . just wait till the roll out of on-line voting, and yes. . . you are right, they are already in the process now, of turning the GOP into a zombie "sham," party.

Candidate Filtering: The Strategic Use of Electoral Manipulations in Russia​

Fake Parties and Cloned Candidates: How the Kremlin ‘Manages’ Democracy​

How a Sham Candidate Helped Flip a Florida Election​

There's that too.

I was talking about the deliberate withholding of party campaign funding from the likes of Joe Kent, Don Bolduc, Blake Masters, Herchel Walker, Adam Laxalt, et. al.....All had winnable races and the party left them twisting in the wind.

There's that too.

I was talking about the deliberate withholding of party campaign funding from the likes of Joe Kent, Don Bolduc, Blake Masters, Herchel Walker, Adam Laxalt, et. al.....All had winnable races and the party left them twisting in the wind.
The two issues, seem connected TBH.

I don't have a habit of following each and every race, but it appears, any person that at all questions the integrity of the system which the uni-party runs?

Doomed.

This is a litmus test over whether they will support or oppose corruption in the system it seems. 🤔

Just one example;

Vivek calls out Ronna and the loser RNC and the corrupt media in a brilliant two-minute takedown -

So the combative little.moron doesn't understand how a debate works. It reminds me of Trump in court.

The irony of the little idiot:

He supports abortion bans. That's what lost them elections.

The two issues, seem connected TBH.

I don't have a habit of following each and every race, but it appears, any person that at all questions the integrity of the system which the uni-party runs?

Doomed.

This is a litmus test over whether they will support or oppose corruption in the system it seems. 🤔

Just one example;

"Fact checkers".....lmao

Forum List

Back