Virtually every single Jewish member in Congress voted for this AMNESTY

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Americans should feel very proud of the great victory we won last week. We beat back the huge illegal alien “Dream Act” amnesty for the third time in four months.

Southern conservatives in Congress led the way to victory. White conservatives from the West, Midwest, and even New York (like Peter King of Long Island) voted against amnesty and held back the tide while being intimidated with media smears and immoral tactics like hunger strikes.

Unfortunately, one group of Americans voted overwhelmingly for the DREAM Act amnesty: the Jews.

The Jewish Question in the Senate

Virtually every single Jewish member in Congress voted for this amnesty. The Washington Post estimates the Senate is 13 percent Jewish and Congress 8 percent Jewish while the American population as a whole is only 2 percent Jewish.

i suggest you post a link to your source or this post will be vapor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, their Holy Book tells them much the same as the Christian Bible does. o_0

"Do not mistreat an alien or oppress him, for you were aliens in Egypt" Ex 22:21

Americans should feel very proud of the great victory we won last week. We beat back the huge illegal alien “Dream Act” amnesty for the third time in four months.

Southern conservatives in Congress led the way to victory. White conservatives from the West, Midwest, and even New York (like Peter King of Long Island) voted against amnesty and held back the tide while being intimidated with media smears and immoral tactics like hunger strikes.

Unfortunately, one group of Americans voted overwhelmingly for the DREAM Act amnesty: the Jews.

The Jewish Question in the Senate

Virtually every single Jewish member in Congress voted for this amnesty. The Washington Post estimates the Senate is 13 percent Jewish and Congress 8 percent Jewish while the American population as a whole is only 2 percent Jewish.

i suggest you post a link to your source or this post will be vapor.

This is why as an American of Jewish Ancestory I have never voted for a Jewish candidate and probably never will! They are all too damn liberal. The, by far worst Senator, is Bernie Sanders!

More Jews have to emulate Cantor!!!

Forum List

Back