It's Time For McCain To Grow-Up Or GIT!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
When is John McCain gonna finally figure-out his loose-cannon/military-brat days should've ended, LONG-ago??!!!! :eusa_eh:

Hey, John.....ya' Win some, ya' Lose some.

Yeah....even YOU LOSE SOME!!!!!!

Grow-the-Hell UP, or RETIRE!!!!!!!

:321:

Hes a dick, he doesnt care about the country he cares about keeping his job.

When is John McCain gonna finally figure-out his loose-cannon/military-brat days should've ended, LONG-ago??!!!! :eusa_eh:

Well he won the last one. You guys took the beating. Nothing else needs to be said.

But I do agree, he needs to go.

When is John Kerry gonna finally figure-out his loose-cannon/military-brat days should've ended, LONG-ago??!!!! :eusa_eh:

When is John Kerry gonna finally figure-out his loose-cannon/military-brat days should've ended, LONG-ago??!!!! :eusa_eh:

But But, Kerry is a war hero!! Just ask him, he'll tell you!

Just don't ask his friends

Well he won the last one.
Uhhhhhhhhhhh......maybe you hadn't heard.
323.png

DADT was deep-sixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92.gif

I'm no big McCain fan but he has certainly done more for his country than this OP and his pissant followers ever will. He only put is life on the line for his country. That's all he did.

Last edited:

Why do we need to attack anyone's war record? McCain and Kerry are both war heros, which has nothing to do with what McCain is doing now.
I do love how the right had to put down kerry, so boy wonder's national guard record wouldn't look so bad.

Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again....

I'm no big McCain fan but he has certainly done more for his country than this OP and his pissant followers will ever do. He only put is life on the line for his country. That's all.
Yeah....I've heard o' people doing that.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTDolvRZZ_Y[/ame]​

Why do we need to attack anyone's war record? McCain and Kerry are both war heros, which has nothing to do with what McCain is doing now.
I do love how the right had to put down kerry, so boy wonder's national guard record wouldn't look so bad.

We questioned Kerry because unlike Bush, his records were very sketchy and he would not release them. I know no one that was honorably discharged that wouldn't gladly say so.. Kerry, not so much. Not to mention he came back with many of his accounts under question as well upon his return he set about trashing the very men he served with. There was plenty to question.

And for the record, Bush's record of military service exceeds that of Obama and Clinton.. combined.

I was unaware that serving in the National Guard was a bad thing.

John Kerry's problems were mostly from his actions, accusations, and betrayals after he returned and he would change his story of what happened in the military atleast 5 times a week when the people who served their with him said things didnt happen the way he exactly claimed.

While i certainly appreciate military service, people are going to need to learn that simply because someone might be a "war hero" from years ago that doesn't mean we should ignore when they support bad policy or when their actions make this nation worse.

There is more than one way to serve this nation and my experience tells me that those who are obsessed with pointing at their service, whether military or otherwise, werent serving with the noble reasons they want everyone to believe.

Ah, yes.....the Odyssey Of The Idiot Son!!!

:rolleyes:

We questioned Kerry because unlike Bush, his records were very sketchy and he would not release them. I know no one that was honorably discharged that wouldn't gladly say so.. Kerry, not so much. Not to mention he came back with many of his accounts under question as well upon his return he set about trashing the very men he served with. There was plenty to question.
Please!

"conservatives" were pissed-off because....just like Tony Herbert....

51cQayvwZML._SL500_AA300_.jpg
cover1-4.jpg

"Herbert’s War"

......Kerry was attacked for coming-back, from 'Nam, and blowing-the-LID off of what was actually going-ON, over there!!!! (....And, makin' John O'Neil look like a damned FOOL!!!)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j4AP2GW7Ac[/ame]​

And for the record, Bush's record of military service exceeds that of Obama and Clinton.. combined.
Oh, yeah.....we wouldn't want to compare Lil' Dumbya with OTHER pilots....during the Great Texas Air-War.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back