Virginia Governor Plays Race Card Again

I'm using mine, you're shit out of luck.
I'm using mine, you're shit out of luck.

any proof of that?

Yes, I know what a statue glorifying Robert E. Lee represents.

Thank you for admitting that the attempts to remove it are racially motivated.

It's more about just being against slavery. Or unless you believe that you have to be 'racially motivated' to be against that heinous institution. I think you should go find a quiet place and ponder that.
The American Indian And The "Great Emancipator"

Yeah, and?

Removing the statue was nothing more than Democrats trying over-compensate by covering up something they were ultimately responsible for. But the simple act of removing a statue isn't going to change the despicable history of the Democrats, nor will it bring back to life their 50 million unborn murdered through their detestable practice of abortion. The majority of whom were were black, I might add.

So in the future, will the Democrats also be burning down their own abortion clinics?

Is this thread about abortion?

VA Gov. McAuliffe to white nationalists: 'No place for you in America'
He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!
Certain groups?

I think he played to the cameras for sure but Nazi bullshit can fuck off. We've been down this road before and NOTHING good ever came from it.
. You know if you coax a rattle snake out of his den, and you keep poking at him with a stick, you might get bit.

He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

How is the attempt to remove the statue racist?

One race wants to leave our history intact, warts and all. In light of the outcome, the statue isn't on display because Lee won the war for the South.
On the other hand, one race is offended by our history and wants it removed, even though Lee's defeat meant the Blacks won their freedom.
The conflict is racial or ethnic in it's origin. Both sides have valid points of contention.
Lee was much more interested in states rights, in his view it was more about that than slavery… Fact
The state that Lee was from, Virginia, and Virginia, using its states rights, decided that towns and cities had the rights to determine what kind of statues and memorials could or would be displayed on public property in Lee's home state of Virginia. The city held hearings and the city council voted to change the name of the park named after Lee and remove the statue of Lee.

Put it up to a public vote.

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

. It is a one-sided affair to cherry pick history, while leaving other history in place to be used by the agenda riddled left-wing slanted Hollywood to exact racist hatred against whitey. Also if government allows this to go on, then it is also complicit in the working to set up a one sided view of history in which can be just as damaging than the countering balanced view we have today. It should all be agreed to be moved to museums where people have to view it in proper context or it is to be left just like it is.

I don't care one way or another if it is removed, but you have a good idea, two or three big museums with the all the history for the ones who want to reflect. Could be a money maker for someone. I'm not from the south but really enjoyed going to Vicksburg about 20 years ago. Or move all of them to one city and set them up around town like the monuments in D.C.

Yes, put them all in ONE CITY so 8 or so councilmen can vote to have them all destroyed. You are obviously a RaT.

Ok then, museums. You have to drive several states to see all the statues now a museum would be perfect with the protection against ever destroying them.

One race wants to leave our history intact, warts and all. In light of the outcome, the statue isn't on display because Lee won the war for the South.
On the other hand, one race is offended by our history and wants it removed, even though Lee's defeat meant the Blacks won their freedom.
The conflict is racial or ethnic in it's origin. Both sides have valid points of contention.
Lee was much more interested in states rights, in his view it was more about that than slavery… Fact

While slavery was not the only issue at stake in our civil war, not for Lee or Grant or Lincoln, it was tantamount for the Blacks, and it is that issue that is front and center in the butting of heads we are seeing today. State rights are not what the blacks perceive as offensive. Heritage is what the whites want preserved.

. It is a one-sided affair to cherry pick history, while leaving other history in place to be used by the agenda riddled left-wing slanted Hollywood to exact racist hatred against whitey. Also if government allows this to go on, then it is also complicit in the working to set up a one sided view of history in which can be just as damaging than the countering balanced view we have today. It should all be agreed to be moved to museums where people have to view it in proper context or it is to be left just like it is.

I don't care one way or another if it is removed, but you have a good idea, two or three big museums with the all the history for the ones who want to reflect. Could be a money maker for someone. I'm not from the south but really enjoyed going to Vicksburg about 20 years ago. Or move all of them to one city and set them up around town like the monuments in D.C.

Yes, put them all in ONE CITY so 8 or so councilmen can vote to have them all destroyed. You are obviously a RaT.

Ok then, museums. You have to drive several states to see all the statues now a museum would be perfect with the protection against ever destroying them.

Those statues belong to the people - all of them. Not to just a few councilmen who are making the decisions to appease their voting base.

West Point trained Robert E. Lee DESTROY WEST POINT tare down that monument to racism right now goddamnit!!

Another strawman
Like I said, Grant was just a fucking worthless drunk. Lee did more with less than anybody in history, and was more for states rights than the other two could ever imagine.

Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit, who basically wished genocide on the American Indians for the federal government.

Bummer, wars have consequences, your side lost.
. So when are you gonna start acting like you won something in life ? To watch the left whine and cry tells me that they think they lost, and that they are still at war.. Well undoubtedly it must have went from a uniformed white soldier to a white plane clothes wearing soldier, and that is who it (the left) thinks that it is continuing to do war with. Ummm has anyone thought to tell the left that the war had ended, and that it's now up to them to decide what to do with their lives ? One thing they have found sympothy on, and that is blaming whitey for everything. The blame game is over. The whites are getting tired of the bullcrap now. Time to punish the pandering politicians for stoking the flames of racism to no end for power in this country. Hillary was for starters, and lucky for Biden he is to old to worry about after his "they want to put you all back in chains" comments. Enough is enough already. It's time to focus on religious, cultural and lifestyle differences now. The skin color idiocy needs to come to a close.

We did win and the statues are coming down everyday. Considering almost if not all of these sore loser trophies went up in the first place years after the war ended, it's now time to take them down, throw them in a closet somewhere for the knuckle draggers to go visit.

Removing the statue was nothing more than Democrats trying over-compensate by covering up something they were ultimately responsible for. But the simple act of removing a statue isn't going to change the despicable history of the Democrats, nor will it bring back to life their 50 million unborn murdered through their detestable practice of abortion. The majority of whom were were black, I might add.

So in the future, will the Democrats also be burning down their own abortion clinics?

No, it's about the hypocrisy of Democrats. Abortion fits nicely into the picture.

REL is a recognized American General that fought for the South. Had it been a Lincoln or Grant statue - would they be asking for its removal? Please, cite one case where this has occurred.

The whole remove and rename cult is racially motivated.

Why would there be any real amount of support to remove a Lincoln or Grant statue? I mean, you kind of hinted at it in your post but let's be clear. Abraham Lincoln, Robert E. Lee and Ulysses S. Grant. Hmm, one of these is not like the other.
Well, grant was just a drunk... usless as tits on a boar. Lee was a genius who did far more with less. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus which is unforgivable.
Not to mention that Lincoln ONLY freed the Southern slaves because he thought they would help defeat the South - how white of him. Don't forget that Grant owned slaves even after the war.

Why the lies? All in the sake of defending the Confederacy? It's almost like you people were fans of it.

The Truth About Confederate History: Part 2

The only evidence that Union general (and later United States President) Ulysses S. Grant ever owned any slaves is a document he signed in 1859 that emancipated “my Negro man William” (i.e, William Jones), whom Grant stated in the document he had purchased from Frederick Dent (his father-in-law). Little is known about William Jones; as even Grant’s biographers note, “exactly when and how Grant acquired ownership of a slave remain something of a mystery.” There is no other evidence showing that Grant ever owned more than this one slave, much less “several.”

It is often stated that Grant’s wife, Julia Boggs Dent, “owned four slaves,” and Julia herself identified four “servants” whom she claimed “belonged” to her up until the end of 1862. However, those slaves had been purchased by Julia’s father, Frederick F. Dent, and there is no record of his ever having transferred ownership of them to Julia — without such a transfer, neither Julia nor her husband Ulysses would have had legal authority to free them.
. This is why the left is focused on white power in general today, because it see's that both sides had slaves. It is just working slowly to overthrow or render white power as impotent someday, and it starts with the history, but a cherry picked version of it.

Democrats today believe there is no place in America for white people. It's time to recognize the error of the civil war. The wrong side won. Correct that error today and divide the nation so that black people can make their part Detroit as soon as possible.

Aren't you the Canadian?

Don't you just love it when a poster is from outside the United States trying to tell us what to do?

“If ever we are constrained to lift the hatchet against any tribe, we will never lay it down till that tribe is exterminated, or driven beyond the Mississippi… in war, they will kill some of us; we shall destroy them all.”
Thomas Jefferson

“Ordered that of the Indians and Half-breeds sentenced to be hanged by the military commission, composed of Colonel Crooks, Lt. Colonel Marshall, Captain Grant, Captain Bailey, and Lieutenant Olin, and lately sitting in Minnesota, you cause to be executed on Friday the nineteenth day of December, instant, the following names, to wit… “Text from President Lincoln to General Sibley ordering the execution of American Indians in Minnesota.
Abraham Lincoln

“I DON’T GO SO FAR AS TO THINK THAT THE ONLY GOOD INDIANS ARE DEAD INDIANS, BUT I BELIEVE NINE OUT OF TEN ARE, AND I SHOULDN’T LIKE TO INQUIRE TOO CLOSELY INTO THE CASE OF THE TENTH.”
Theodore Roosevelt

“For a subject worked and reworked so often in novels, motion pictures, and television, American Indians remain probably the least understood and most misunderstood Americans of us all.”
John Kennedy

“What we have done with the American Indian is its way as bad as what we imposed on the Negroes. We took a proud and independent race and virtually destroyed them. We have to find ways to bring them back into decent lives in this country.”
Richard Nixon

“Let me tell you just a little something about the American Indian in our land. We have provided millions of acres of land for what are called preservations – or reservations, I should say. They, from the beginning, announced that they wanted to maintain their way of life, as they had always lived there in the desert and the plains and so forth. And we set up these reservations so they could, and have a Bureau of Indian Affairs to help take care of them. At the same time, we provide education for them – schools on the reservations. And they’re free also to leave the reservations and be American citizens among the rest of us, and many do. Some still prefer, however, that way – that early way of life. And we’ve done everything we can to meet their demands as to how they want to live. Maybe we made a mistake. Maybe we should not have humored them in that wanting to stay in that kind of primitive lifestyle. Maybe we should have said, no, come join us; be citizens along with the rest of us.”
Ronald Reagan

Yes and judging by JGalt's post his was a success.

REL is a recognized American General that fought for the South. Had it been a Lincoln or Grant statue - would they be asking for its removal? Please, cite one case where this has occurred.

The whole remove and rename cult is racially motivated.

Why would there be any real amount of support to remove a Lincoln or Grant statue? I mean, you kind of hinted at it in your post but let's be clear. Abraham Lincoln, Robert E. Lee and Ulysses S. Grant. Hmm, one of these is not like the other.
Well, grant was just a drunk... usless as tits on a boar. Lee was a genius who did far more with less. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus which is unforgivable.
Not to mention that Lincoln ONLY freed the Southern slaves because he thought they would help defeat the South - how white of him. Don't forget that Grant owned slaves even after the war.

Why the lies? All in the sake of defending the Confederacy? It's almost like you people were fans of it.

The only evidence that Union general (and later United States President) Ulysses S. Grant ever owned any slaves is a document he signed in 1859 that emancipated “my Negro man William” (i.e, William Jones), whom Grant stated in the document he had purchased from Frederick Dent (his father-in-law). Little is known about William Jones; as even Grant’s biographers note, “exactly when and how Grant acquired ownership of a slave remain something of a mystery.” There is no other evidence showing that Grant ever owned more than this one slave, much less “several.”

It is often stated that Grant’s wife, Julia Boggs Dent, “owned four slaves,” and Julia herself identified four “servants” whom she claimed “belonged” to her up until the end of 1862. However, those slaves had been purchased by Julia’s father, Frederick F. Dent, and there is no record of his ever having transferred ownership of them to Julia — without such a transfer, neither Julia nor her husband Ulysses would have had legal authority to free them.
. This is why the left is focused on white power in general today, because it see's that both sides had slaves. It is just working slowly to overthrow or render white power as impotent someday, and it starts with the history, but a cherry picked version of it.

White supremacists.are impotent.

West Point trained Robert E. Lee DESTROY WEST POINT tare down that monument to racism right now goddamnit!!

Another strawman
Like I said, Grant was just a fucking worthless drunk. Lee did more with less than anybody in history, and was more for states rights than the other two could ever imagine.

Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit, who basically wished genocide on the American Indians for the federal government.

Bummer, wars have consequences, your side lost.
. So when are you gonna start acting like you won something in life ? To watch the left whine and cry tells me that they think they lost, and that they are still at war.. Well undoubtedly it must have went from a uniformed white soldier to a white plane clothes wearing soldier, and that is who it (the left) thinks that it is continuing to do war with. Ummm has anyone thought to tell the left that the war had ended, and that it's now up to them to decide what to do with their lives ? One thing they have found sympothy on, and that is blaming whitey for everything. The blame game is over. The whites are getting tired of the bullcrap now. Time to punish the pandering politicians for stoking the flames of racism to no end for power in this country. Hillary was for starters, and lucky for Biden he is to old to worry about after his "they want to put you all back in chains" comments. Enough is enough already. It's time to focus on religious, cultural and lifestyle differences now. The skin color idiocy needs to come to a close.

We did win and the statues are coming down everyday. Considering almost if not all of these sore loser trophies went up in the first place years after the war ended, it's now time to take them down, throw them in a closet somewhere for the knuckle draggers to go visit.
. Not without throwing the history of slavery in there along with it. Cherry picking history will not suffice. It's all or nothing. If we as a nation knew that racism didn't exist in blacks or on the left, then it would be different, but we aren't fools into thinking in this way, so the counter balance will remain.

any proof of that?

Yes, I know what a statue glorifying Robert E. Lee represents.

Thank you for admitting that the attempts to remove it are racially motivated.

It's more about just being against slavery. Or unless you believe that you have to be 'racially motivated' to be against that heinous institution. I think you should go find a quiet place and ponder that.
The American Indian And The "Great Emancipator"

Yeah, and?
His policies were basically genocide to the American Indian

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death.
Had a neonazi coward not drove his vehicle into a crowd of people, there would have been no death.

Fuck you

. Black supremacy is and will be impotent as well. The one sided affair is over.

And Lincoln and Grant were both white supremacists...

Forum List

Back