Virginia Governor Plays Race Card Again

VA Gov. McAuliffe to white nationalists: 'No place for you in America'
He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

How is the attempt to remove the statue racist?

REL is a recognized American General that fought for the South. Had it been a Lincoln or Grant statue - would they be asking for its removal? Please, cite one case where this has occurred.

The whole remove and rename cult is racially motivated.

Lincoln and Grant didn't try to split the nation apart, so again, I'll ask the question. How is the attempt to remove the statue of a secessionist general racist?

Then why remove it in the first place? By act of congress, his actions were as a US soldier and therefore a general of it. Consequently, his service was in the US military. So again I ask, how is not racially motivated? What then is the reason?

He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

REL is a recognized American General that fought for the South. Had it been a Lincoln or Grant statue - would they be asking for its removal? Please, cite one case where this has occurred.

or rather agenda motivated, and many have experienced or seen what that agenda is, and they rebuke it.

Removing the statue was nothing more than Democrats trying over-compensate by covering up something they were ultimately responsible for. But the simple act of removing a statue isn't going to change the despicable history of the Democrats, nor will it bring back to life their 50 million unborn murdered through their detestable practice of abortion. The majority of whom were were black, I might add.

So in the future, will the Democrats also be burning down their own abortion clinics?

I will never understand the left's worship of Che Guavara or Martin Luther King. I will never understand the honor or respect given to Nelson Mandela who took delight in torturing his victims to death. Why do we have memorials to street thugs like Michael Brown and Treyvon Martin?

I would think that any sane person would believe there is no place for white nationalists in America. Why don't you?

Just what other freedoms are you willing to toss at the left wing alter?

Who said they didn't have the freedom to be assholes? Not I

"I would think that any sane person would believe there is no place for white nationalists in America."

You, right there where you said they should be deported - even though THEY are here legally.

Why would there be any real amount of support to remove a Lincoln or Grant statue? I mean, you kind of hinted at it in your post but let's be clear. Abraham Lincoln, Robert E. Lee and Ulysses S. Grant. Hmm, one of these is not like the other.

:desk:

two of them were presidents?

two of them weren't alcoholics?

Two of them weren't assassinated?

Why would there be any real amount of support to remove a Lincoln or Grant statue? I mean, you kind of hinted at it in your post but let's be clear. Abraham Lincoln, Robert E. Lee and Ulysses S. Grant. Hmm, one of these is not like the other.

Man, that's soooo close, but considering the subject is the civil war you're going to have to borrow a couple more brain cells. A for effort though.

Man, that's soooo close, but considering the subject is the civil war you're going to have to borrow a couple more brain cells. A for effort though.

Shame you dont' have any to spare

Seven Indian regiments served with Confederate troops at the Battle of Pea Ridge ALARM REMOVE ALL NATIVE AMERICAN STATUES NOW!! :rolleyes:

I'm using mine, you're shit out of luck.

With all due respects to the Va. State Troopers who were killed in a helicopter crash it seems that the Va. State Police handled the situation poorly from the beginning and you can blame the governor. These thugs should have been arrested getting off the bus armed with clubs and helmets and body armor. It appears that they might have been anarchists for hire rather than political activists.

any proof of that?

With all due respects to the Va. State Troopers who were killed in a helicopter crash it seems that the Va. State Police handled the situation poorly from the beginning and you can blame the governor. These thugs should have been arrested getting off the bus armed with clubs and helmets and body armor in some cases. It appears that they might have been anarchists for hire rather than political activists.

It's already been established that the counter protestors were bused in.

any proof of that?

Yes, I know what a statue glorifying Robert E. Lee represents.

Plan on getting the ones at Washington and Lee University removed as well?

bb7c9aa633edbe99cac9abec7edf0707.jpg

th

In 1779 George Washington sent 5,000 American troops with orders for, “the total destruction and devastation of Indian settlements and capture as many prisoners as possible.” The American forces destroyed 40 villages.

DESTROY ALL STATUES OF GEORGE WASHINGTON RIGHT NOW!!! #liberalfauxrage #liberalstupidity

In 1779 George Washington sent 5,000 American troops with orders for, “the total destruction and devastation of Indian settlements and capture as many prisoners as possible.” The American forces destroyed 40 villages.

DESTROY ALL STATUES OF GEORGE WASHINGTON RIGHT NOW!!! #liberalfauxrage #liberalstupidity

strawman

Well, grant was just a drunk... usless as tits on a boar. Lee was a genius who did far more with less. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus which is unforgivable.

Well, grant was just a drunk... usless as tits on a boar. Lee was a genius who did far more with less. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus which is unforgivable.
Not to mention that Lincoln ONLY freed the Southern slaves because he thought they would help defeat the South - how white of him. Don't forget that Grant owned slaves even after the war.

Forum List

Back