Virginia Governor Plays Race Card Again

West Point trained Robert E. Lee DESTROY WEST POINT tare down that monument to racism right now goddamnit!!

Another strawman
Like I said, Grant was just a fucking worthless drunk. Lee did more with less than anybody in history, and was more for states rights than the other two could ever imagine.

Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit, who basically wished genocide on the American Indians for the federal government.

Bummer, wars have consequences, your side lost.

VA Gov. McAuliffe to white nationalists: 'No place for you in America'
He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

How is the attempt to remove the statue racist?

REL is a recognized American General that fought for the South. Had it been a Lincoln or Grant statue - would they be asking for its removal? Please, cite one case where this has occurred.

The whole remove and rename cult is racially motivated.

Lincoln and Grant didn't try to split the nation apart, so again, I'll ask the question. How is the attempt to remove the statue of a secessionist general racist?
obama tried n he gets a holiday.

the bottom line is every decision is not yours or the lefts to make.

:desk:

two of them were presidents?

two of them weren't alcoholics?

Two of them weren't assassinated?

Man, that's soooo close, but considering the subject is the civil war you're going to have to borrow a couple more brain cells. A for effort though.

Shame you dont' have any to spare

I'm using mine, you're shit out of luck.

any proof of that?

Yes, I know what a statue glorifying Robert E. Lee represents.
. Who is glorifying the statue ? Are there people dressed in Confederate garb coming their daily in a ritualistic ceremony to glorify Lee's statue ? Don't think so, but for the left to use it as a divisive starting point for an armed confrontation, and this by those with an agenda could definitely be what took place there. So the question now is to do a complete investigation on how these things are transpiring or what transpired in full, and who exactly is behind it all lately.

Last edited:
West Point trained Robert E. Lee DESTROY WEST POINT tare down that monument to racism right now goddamnit!!

Another strawman
Like I said, Grant was just a fucking worthless drunk. Lee did more with less than anybody in history, and was more for states rights than the other two could ever imagine.

Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit, who basically wished genocide on the American Indians for the federal government.

George Washington attacked they very Indians who helped him win the Revolutionary war.
Washington did not want to be president, they begged him to serve.

Lincoln: No Hero to Native Americans

He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

One race wants to leave our history intact, warts and all. In light of the outcome, the statue isn't on display because Lee won the war for the South.
On the other hand, one race is offended by our history and wants it removed, even though Lee's defeat meant the Blacks won their freedom.
The conflict is racial or ethnic in it's origin. Both sides have valid points of contention.
Lee was much more interested in states rights, in his view it was more about that than slavery… Fact

Another strawman

Yes, my side did lose the American Indians basically are lost because of people like Lincoln

Man, that's soooo close, but considering the subject is the civil war you're going to have to borrow a couple more brain cells. A for effort though.

any proof of that?

Thank you for admitting that the attempts to remove it are racially motivated.

It's more about just being against slavery. Or unless you believe that you have to be 'racially motivated' to be against that heinous institution. I think you should go find a quiet place and ponder that.

Another strawman

Largest Mass Execution in US History: 150 Years Ago Today

REL is a recognized American General that fought for the South. Had it been a Lincoln or Grant statue - would they be asking for its removal? Please, cite one case where this has occurred.

Gee, didn't one regime attempt to overthrow the US? What kinda nation do we live in when ya cain't own ya some negroes anymore.

Overthrow, no. The Confederacy legally voted to constitutionally leave the union. Lincoln unlawfully declared war against a sovereign nation, that just so happened to supply over 70% of the federal income prior to secession, from leaving. He also only freed southern slaves - slavery in the north was A OK with ol' Abe.

Another strawman

I'm mocking you and your racial division fomenting pals on the left. Why stop with general Lee lets destroy all the statues of everyone in US history who offends you freaks. Hell the Romans had millions of slaves NUKE ITALY NOW!!

You're sounding like an idiot. The Lee statue only exists because of one event in our history.

Did you flunk US history? General Lee married George Washington's great granddaughter. Lee's father was a Revolutionary war hero praised by George Washington. Lee was a hero in the US war with Mexico. Lee turned down an offer from President Lincoln to command the Union forces.

any proof of that?

Thank you for admitting that the attempts to remove it are racially motivated.

It's more about just being against slavery. Or unless you believe that you have to be 'racially motivated' to be against that heinous institution. I think you should go find a quiet place and ponder that.
The American Indian And The "Great Emancipator"

any proof of that?

. Who is glorifying the statue ? Are there people dressed in Confederate garb coming their daily in a ritualistic ceremony to glorify Lee's statue ? Don't think so, but to use it as a divisive starting point for an armed confrontation, and this by those with an agenda could definitely be what took place there. So the question now is to do a complete investigation on how these things are transpiring or what transpired in full, and who exactly is behind it all lately.

Who is glorifying the statue? First, maybe reread my post, second, I saw a lot of people in ritualistic gear attempting to defend it's honor yesterday.

I wouldn't call it "racist," but I would call it Orwellian. It's the tactic of a police state.

Another strawman

Yes, my side did lose the American Indians basically are lost because of people like Lincoln

It's a dark spot on our history. However I was referring to the civil war.

Another strawman

. So when are you gonna start acting like you won something in life ? To watch the left whine and cry tells me that they think they lost, and that they are still at war.. Well undoubtedly it must have went from a uniformed white soldier to a white plane clothes wearing soldier, and that is who it (the left) thinks that it is continuing to do war with. Ummm has anyone thought to tell the left that the war had ended, and that it's now up to them to decide what to do with their lives ? One thing they have found sympothy on, and that is blaming whitey for everything. The blame game is over. The whites are getting tired of the bullcrap now. Time to punish the pandering politicians for stoking the flames of racism to no end for power in this country. Hillary was for starters, and lucky for Biden he is to old to worry about after his "they want to put you all back in chains" comments. Enough is enough already. It's time to focus on religious, cultural and lifestyle differences now. The skin color idiocy needs to come to a close.

Lincoln and Grant didn't try to split the nation apart, so again, I'll ask the question. How is the attempt to remove the statue of a secessionist general racist?
ROFL! Yeah, right, they only tried to destroy half of it, and they committed mass murder on that half.

. It is a one-sided affair to cherry pick history, while leaving other history in place to be used by the agenda riddled left-wing slanted Hollywood to exact racist hatred against whitey. Also if government allows this to go on, then it is also complicit in the working to set up a one sided view of history in which can be just as damaging than the countering balanced view we have today. It should all be agreed to be moved to museums where people have to view it in proper context or it is to be left just like it is.

I don't care one way or another if it is removed, but you have a good idea, two or three big museums with the all the history for the ones who want to reflect. Could be a money maker for someone. I'm not from the south but really enjoyed going to Vicksburg about 20 years ago. Or move all of them to one city and set them up around town like the monuments in D.C.

One race wants to leave our history intact, warts and all. In light of the outcome, the statue isn't on display because Lee won the war for the South.
On the other hand, one race is offended by our history and wants it removed, even though Lee's defeat meant the Blacks won their freedom.
The conflict is racial or ethnic in it's origin. Both sides have valid points of contention.
Lee was much more interested in states rights, in his view it was more about that than slavery… Fact
The state that Lee was from, Virginia, and Virginia, using its states rights, decided that towns and cities had the rights to determine what kind of statues and memorials could or would be displayed on public property in Lee's home state of Virginia. The city held hearings and the city council voted to change the name of the park named after Lee and remove the statue of Lee.

Another strawman

I'm mocking you and your racial division fomenting pals on the left. Why stop with general Lee lets destroy all the statues of everyone in US history who offends you freaks. Hell the Romans had millions of slaves NUKE ITALY NOW!!

You're sounding like an idiot. The Lee statue only exists because of one event in our history.

Did you flunk US history? General Lee married George Washington's great granddaughter. Lee's father was a Revolutionary war hero praised by George Washington. Lee was a hero in the US war with Mexico. Lee turned down an offer from President Lincoln to command the Union forces.

I never said Lee didn't do anything else in his life, I'm saying the statue wouldn't be there without his participation in the civil war. Duh!

. It is a one-sided affair to cherry pick history, while leaving other history in place to be used by the agenda riddled left-wing slanted Hollywood to exact racist hatred against whitey. Also if government allows this to go on, then it is also complicit in the working to set up a one sided view of history in which can be just as damaging than the countering balanced view we have today. It should all be agreed to be moved to museums where people have to view it in proper context or it is to be left just like it is.

I don't care one way or another if it is removed, but you have a good idea, two or three big museums with the all the history for the ones who want to reflect. Could be a money maker for someone. I'm not from the south but really enjoyed going to Vicksburg about 20 years ago. Or move all of them to one city and set them up around town like the monuments in D.C.

Yes, put them all in ONE CITY so 8 or so councilmen can vote to have them all destroyed. You are obviously a RaT.

Forum List

Back