Virginia Governor Plays Race Card Again

VA Gov. McAuliffe to white nationalists: 'No place for you in America'
He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

How is the attempt to remove the statue racist?

REL is a recognized American General that fought for the South. Had it been a Lincoln or Grant statue - would they be asking for its removal? Please, cite one case where this has occurred.

The whole remove and rename cult is racially motivated.

Why would there be any real amount of support to remove a Lincoln or Grant statue? I mean, you kind of hinted at it in your post but let's be clear. Abraham Lincoln, Robert E. Lee and Ulysses S. Grant. Hmm, one of these is not like the other.
Well, grant was just a drunk... usless as tits on a boar. Lee was a genius who did far more with less. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus which is unforgivable.

Lee surrendered to Grant, so you'll just have to live with that.

Democrats today believe there is no place in America for white people. It's time to recognize the error of the civil war. The wrong side won. Correct that error today and divide the nation so that black people can make their part Detroit as soon as possible.

I will never understand the left's worship of Che Guavara or Martin Luther King. I will never understand the honor or respect given to Nelson Mandela who took delight in torturing his victims to death. Why do we have memorials to street thugs like Michael Brown and Treyvon Martin?
. What kind of memorial is there for Michael Brown ? He was a thieving robbing street thug wasn't he ? I remember seeing a YouTube video of him beating up and old black man and robbing him. There is a monument for him somewhere ?? Kidding me right ??

He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

Are you really that stupid or are you the playing devil's advocate?
Think about it if it was a statue of Martin Luther King they were removing.

REL is a recognized American General that fought for the South. Had it been a Lincoln or Grant statue - would they be asking for its removal? Please, cite one case where this has occurred.

Why would there be any real amount of support to remove a Lincoln or Grant statue? I mean, you kind of hinted at it in your post but let's be clear. Abraham Lincoln, Robert E. Lee and Ulysses S. Grant. Hmm, one of these is not like the other.
Well, grant was just a drunk... usless as tits on a boar. Lee was a genius who did far more with less. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus which is unforgivable.
Not to mention that Lincoln ONLY freed the Southern slaves because he thought they would help defeat the South - how white of him. Don't forget that Grant owned slaves even after the war.

Why the lies? All in the sake of defending the Confederacy? It's almost like you people were fans of it.

The Truth About Confederate History: Part 2

The only evidence that Union general (and later United States President) Ulysses S. Grant ever owned any slaves is a document he signed in 1859 that emancipated “my Negro man William” (i.e, William Jones), whom Grant stated in the document he had purchased from Frederick Dent (his father-in-law). Little is known about William Jones; as even Grant’s biographers note, “exactly when and how Grant acquired ownership of a slave remain something of a mystery.” There is no other evidence showing that Grant ever owned more than this one slave, much less “several.”

It is often stated that Grant’s wife, Julia Boggs Dent, “owned four slaves,” and Julia herself identified four “servants” whom she claimed “belonged” to her up until the end of 1862. However, those slaves had been purchased by Julia’s father, Frederick F. Dent, and there is no record of his ever having transferred ownership of them to Julia — without such a transfer, neither Julia nor her husband Ulysses would have had legal authority to free them.

Democrats today believe there is no place in America for white people. It's time to recognize the error of the civil war. The wrong side won. Correct that error today and divide the nation so that black people can make their part Detroit as soon as possible.

Aren't you the Canadian?

West Point trained Robert E. Lee DESTROY WEST POINT tare down that monument to racism right now goddamnit!!

Another strawman

I'm mocking you and your racial division fomenting pals on the left. Why stop with general Lee lets destroy all the statues of everyone in US history who offends you freaks. Hell the Romans had millions of slaves NUKE ITALY NOW!!

Gee, didn't one regime attempt to overthrow the US? What kinda nation do we live in when ya cain't own ya some negroes anymore.

I would think that any sane person would believe there is no place for white nationalists in America. Why don't you?
No place for whites who love America.........where should they go
Liberals have extermination in their heads.
Who was in the car yesterday sunshine?

West Point trained Robert E. Lee DESTROY WEST POINT tare down that monument to racism right now goddamnit!!

Another strawman
Like I said, Grant was just a fucking worthless drunk. Lee did more with less than anybody in history, and was more for states rights than the other two could ever imagine.

Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit, who basically wished genocide on the American Indians for the federal government.

Not to mention that Lincoln ONLY freed the Southern slaves because he thought they would help defeat the South - how white of him. Don't forget that Grant owned slaves even after the war.

Why the lies? All in the sake of defending the Confederacy? It's almost like you people were fans of it.

The Truth About Confederate History: Part 2

The only evidence that Union general (and later United States President) Ulysses S. Grant ever owned any slaves is a document he signed in 1859 that emancipated “my Negro man William” (i.e, William Jones), whom Grant stated in the document he had purchased from Frederick Dent (his father-in-law). Little is known about William Jones; as even Grant’s biographers note, “exactly when and how Grant acquired ownership of a slave remain something of a mystery.” There is no other evidence showing that Grant ever owned more than this one slave, much less “several.”

It is often stated that Grant’s wife, Julia Boggs Dent, “owned four slaves,” and Julia herself identified four “servants” whom she claimed “belonged” to her up until the end of 1862. However, those slaves had been purchased by Julia’s father, Frederick F. Dent, and there is no record of his ever having transferred ownership of them to Julia — without such a transfer, neither Julia nor her husband Ulysses would have had legal authority to free them.
Grant was too fucking drunk all the time to know what he owned or what he did not own…

Another strawman
Like I said, Grant was just a fucking worthless drunk. Lee did more with less than anybody in history, and was more for states rights than the other two could ever imagine.

Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit, who basically wished genocide on the American Indians for the federal government.

George Washington attacked they very Indians who helped him win the Revolutionary war.

One race wants to leave our history intact, warts and all. In light of the outcome, the statue isn't on display because Lee won the war for the South.
On the other hand, one race is offended by our history and wants it removed, even though Lee's defeat meant the Blacks won --- their freedom.
The conflict is racial or ethnic in it's origin. Both sides have valid points of contention.

Last edited:

Another strawman

I'm mocking you and your racial division fomenting pals on the left. Why stop with general Lee lets destroy all the statues of everyone in US history who offends you freaks. Hell the Romans had millions of slaves NUKE ITALY NOW!!

You're sounding like an idiot. The Lee statue only exists because of one event in our history.

:desk:

two of them were presidents?

two of them weren't alcoholics?

Two of them weren't assassinated?

Man, that's soooo close, but considering the subject is the civil war you're going to have to borrow a couple more brain cells. A for effort though.

Shame you dont' have any to spare

I'm using mine, you're shit out of luck.
I'm using mine, you're shit out of luck.

any proof of that?

Yes, I know what a statue glorifying Robert E. Lee represents.

Thank you for admitting that the attempts to remove it are racially motivated.

Forum List

Back