[VIRAL VIDEO] College students thank IRS for illegally targeting conservative groups

Plus the IRS apologized for targeting them!! Someone isn't going to apologize for something they didn't do....but the left will still argue there's no proof!! Lol!

Who exactly is trying to prove the IRS wasn't targeting them?

You just demanded proof that something illegal was done. Aren't you even aware of the fact that it's illegal for any government agency to use a person or group's political orientation as a basis for applying any kind of regulation or damages to them?

Do you even understand what the First Amendment means?

Considering the I.R.S. was reviewing 300 conservative organizations for discrepancies in their tax returns, FEC filings, and social welfare applications, it makes sense why Republicans kept quiet and waited until the reviews were impending and are now in jeopardy of being scuttled as the agency faces congressional and FBI investigations for simply doing its job. Republicans have used the so-called I.R.S. scandal to call for investigations into the I.R.S. practices, and their outrage is another form of obstructionism and is far more serious than their filibusters of every Democratic proposal in the Senate or the President’s nominees. A thorough, independent investigation will likely reveal that not only was the I.R.S. doing its job, it was on the verge of really doing its job and bringing an end to groups like the Koch brothers’ Americans for Prosperity illegally spending tens-of-millions of secret donors’ dollars to influence elections in a clear violation of FEC and I.R.S. statutes. However, Americans will likely never know the depth of secret dark campaign money because while Congress and the FBI investigate a few overly-zealous I.R.S. agents going about their due diligence, the real I.R.S. reviews and audits will be quashed and another midterm election will be bought and paid for by the very groups obstructing investigations that had the potential of ensuring a free and fair election that no Republican can comport or allow.

Anatomy of a Bogus Scandal: GOP Knew of IRS Scrutiny But Stayed Quiet for a Year

You just demanded proof that something illegal was done. Aren't you even aware of the fact that it's illegal for any government agency to use a person or group's political orientation as a basis for applying any kind of regulation or damages to them?

Considering the I.R.S. was reviewing 300 conservative organizations for discrepancies in their tax returns, FEC filings, and social welfare applications, it makes sense why Republicans kept quiet and waited until the reviews were impending and are now in jeopardy of being scuttled as the agency faces congressional and FBI investigations for simply doing its job. Republicans have used the so-called I.R.S. scandal to call for investigations into the I.R.S. practices, and their outrage is another form of obstructionism and is far more serious than their filibusters of every Democratic proposal in the Senate or the President’s nominees. A thorough, independent investigation will likely reveal that not only was the I.R.S. doing its job, it was on the verge of really doing its job and bringing an end to groups like the Koch brothers’ Americans for Prosperity illegally spending tens-of-millions of secret donors’ dollars to influence elections in a clear violation of FEC and I.R.S. statutes. However, Americans will likely never know the depth of secret dark campaign money because while Congress and the FBI investigate a few overly-zealous I.R.S. agents going about their due diligence, the real I.R.S. reviews and audits will be quashed and another midterm election will be bought and paid for by the very groups obstructing investigations that had the potential of ensuring a free and fair election that no Republican can comport or allow.

Anatomy of a Bogus Scandal: GOP Knew of IRS Scrutiny But Stayed Quiet for a Year

So if the victims don't complain, then they must be guilty of a crime?

It really is hard to fathom the "logic" process that goes on in the liberal mind.

Americans for Prosperity isn't doing anything that dozens of Soros funded organizations aren't doing. It's amusing to watch how irate liberal hypocrites get when their own favorite tactics are used against them.

Last edited:
when you walk arround town singing that you wnt to kill your wife the police are allowed to pay attention to you and check on your wifes welfare from time to time.

when you scream in the streets that taxes are illegal and the IRS should be banned from exsistance the IRS might rightly assume you would cheat on your taxes.

Now do you know these groups didnt have to ask the governemnt for premission?

why did they pretend they had to ask?

Because, unlike you, they are intelligent people who wish to follow the law that is conducive to the business they are in.

BTW, it is not the IRS's business to make any decisions based on a presumption that the organization may not follow the law. We don't have thought police yet.

Wow, college students cheering over the violation of rights and criminal act on the part of the IRS. With this mindset prevalent in many schools, no wonder that teacher was in trouble for reminding students of their rights when they were presented with a questionnaire.

Some want the IRS to go after any and all conservative groups just because they don't like them. It's okay for groups like ACORN, who clearly are an extension of the Dem party, to keep their tax exempt status without question. Remember when Obama told members of ACORN that they would play an important role in his administration when it came to shaping policies? Doesn't get any more involved than that.

Last edited:

So if the victims don't complain, then they must be guilty of a crime?

It really is hard to fathom the "logic" process that goes on in the liberal mind.

Americans for Prosperity isn't doing anything that dozens of Soros funded organizations aren't doing. It's amusing to watch how irate liberal hypocrites get when their own favorite tactics are used against them.

Fuck um both. Enforce the law as written by Congress. No tax exempt status for any organization that engages in politics!

Is that liberal?

Wow, college students cheering over the violation of rights and criminal act on the part of the IRS. With this mindset prevalent in many schools, no wonder that teacher was in trouble for reminding students of their rights when they were presented with a questionnaire.

Well that was quite a leap

Do we really need this thread? Who the fuck cares what a group of college students think? It does not matter.

Let's focus on what's important, shall we?

Because many of those stupid college kids will one day be running our government! Think it's bad now??

Well true we did have George W. Bush. Then again he wasn't liberal, now was he? :eusa_whistle:

Bush? What does he have to do with the college students today, that are completely dumb when it comes to politics?

Nothing. All of these people resigning, pleading the Fifth Amendment, and politicians on both sides of the aisle demanding accountability is just one big ruse, of course.

Plus the IRS apologized for targeting them!! Someone isn't going to apologize for something they didn't do....but the left will still argue there's no proof!! Lol!

Maybe Blindboo?? And I know many others think there's no proof....they're all sticking their heads in the sand like they do with anything else.

Just further proof that the age of Majority and to vote needs to be 21

Sure, if you're also going to raise the age of military enlistment to 21. If you're old enough to fight and die for your country then you damn well better be old enough to vote for the people who might send you into the war zone.

There's a simple solution. If you're in the military you should be allowed to vote no matter how old you are. If you're not in the military then you have to wait till you're 21.

Lol man you are too much. I did not ask for proof that something illegal was being done. I asked her who was trying to prove that something illegal WASN'T being done. I agree that what the IRS did was illegal. My point is that it is stupid to suggest the left is trying to deny it.

Maybe Blindboo?? And I know many others think there's no proof....they're all sticking their heads in the sand like they do with anything else.

Many as in who?

Tea Party gets backlash from all the hate they put out and now wont stop whining like Bitches!

These so-called "tea party" and "patriot" groups are obvious fronts for the Republican Party. That is why they were targetted. There is no foul; we should expect the IRS to investigate those shady SOB's. The only "foul" is that their tax-exempt statuses were not revoked.

If anything, they need to be much more heavily investigated.

So, we have some liberals claiming that college students aren't too intelligent and shouldn't be used to represent all liberals, and then you come along and pretty much take what they said to the extreme.

I don't actually care what anyone else said. I know that these GOP front groups are plentiful, and they abuse tax laws. They need to be thoroughly investigated.

In the years ahead, you will see that the Republican Supreme Court's "Citizens United" decision ended our representative democracy.

You must haff your papahs! You must haff your papahs!

Tea Party gets backlash from all the hate they put out and now wont stop whining like Bitches!
Demanding the government remains within its budget is hate?

You sure took to your brainwashing, didn't you?

Let's see...

The articles you link to begins:

"There is little doubt Republicans do very little in an honest and forthright manner, and whether it is claiming tax cuts for their rich supporters create jobs and a vibrant middle class, or that denying women contraception coverage protects their constitutionally guaranteed religious freedom, there is always an ulterior motive unrelated to their stated agenda."

My, what a pastiche of lies and innuendo.

How can anyone be stupid enough to take people like that seriously?

Students at the University of Colorado – Boulder (UCB) signed an enormous thank you card to the Internal Revenue Service for its apparent harassment of conservative groups during the lead-up to President Obama’s reelection.

In the viral video, posted on YouTube Tuesday, conservative pundit Caleb Bonham asked students to sign the large card that read “Thank you IRS! Tea Party Deserves it!”

“I’m asking people if they want to sign my board thanking the IRS for targeting conservative tea party and religious organizations,” Bonham explained in the video.

Several students enthusiastically added signatures and personal messages.

“Yes, totally,” responded one student. “I read about that. I thought it was pretty funny that the IRS was doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time.”

“I love discrimination,” chimed in another student.

(Excerpt) Read more at Campus Reform the #1 Source for College News ...

Another group of Ameicans for you to hate. How wonderful for you.

They admitted it, and it was investigated. The investigation concluded that the criteria was developed by the Determinations Unit personnel, and was not influenced by anyone outside the IRS.

Document: IG's report on IRS targeting tea party

IMHO they are trying to neuter the IRS so they can continue to benefit from the 501(c)4's illegal tax exempt status.

Do we really need this thread? Who the fuck cares what a group of college students think? It does not matter.

Let's focus on what's important, shall we?

We always need examples that show how stupid and servile liberals are.

Do you not understand the concept of individuals? This apparently over your head logic that says one or two people do not speak for an entire group or ideology? Everyone has their own personal opinions and level of intellectual reasoning? Obviously you are stupid, but I don't believe every conservative is stupid. In fact, I know several intelligent conservatives. How do I come to this conclusion? It's because I judge a person on a case by case basis instead of generalizing and demonizing an entire group of people so i can feel safe believing whatever the hell I want without having to question my own assumptions.
I agree...

So I am curious....

Where were you when all were calling the tea party a bunch of red neck racists becuase of one sign in a group of hundreds?

Where were you when those outside of the Capitol during the signing of the ACA were called racists becuase someone claimed they heard the N word?

(funny thing about that one....thousands of people there....HUNDREDS of reporters....THOUSANDS of cell phone videos.....

Yet the closest one got to recording the "N" word was someone saying something....and it could have either been the N word or the word "sink"...it was hard to tell...)

Yet.....the enitre crowd was labelled by the left as a bunch of racists.

So where were you then?

Forum List

Back