[VIRAL VIDEO] College students thank IRS for illegally targeting conservative groups

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Students at the University of Colorado – Boulder (UCB) signed an enormous thank you card to the Internal Revenue Service for its apparent harassment of conservative groups during the lead-up to President Obama’s reelection.

In the viral video, posted on YouTube Tuesday, conservative pundit Caleb Bonham asked students to sign the large card that read “Thank you IRS! Tea Party Deserves it!”

“I’m asking people if they want to sign my board thanking the IRS for targeting conservative tea party and religious organizations,” Bonham explained in the video.

Several students enthusiastically added signatures and personal messages.

“Yes, totally,” responded one student. “I read about that. I thought it was pretty funny that the IRS was doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time.”

“I love discrimination,” chimed in another student.

(Excerpt) Read more at Campus Reform the #1 Source for College News ...

Just further proof that the age of Majority and to vote needs to be 21 and that every college and university that accepts a single dime of Tax Payer dollars should be required to prove that they have true diversity among their staff.

Diversity of Thought.

Students at the University of Colorado – Boulder (UCB) signed an enormous thank you card to the Internal Revenue Service for its apparent harassment of conservative groups during the lead-up to President Obama’s reelection.

In the viral video, posted on YouTube Tuesday, conservative pundit Caleb Bonham asked students to sign the large card that read “Thank you IRS! Tea Party Deserves it!”

“I’m asking people if they want to sign my board thanking the IRS for targeting conservative tea party and religious organizations,” Bonham explained in the video.

“Yes, totally,” responded one student. “I read about that. I thought it was pretty funny that the IRS was doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time.”

Do we really need this thread? Who the fuck cares what a group of college students think? It does not matter.

Let's focus on what's important, shall we?

Do we really need this thread? Who the fuck cares what a group of college students think? It does not matter.

these are typical liberal drones, just another illustration...
they dont know the impact of these actions and they just tow the party line

We always need examples that show how stupid and servile liberals are.

Do you not understand the concept of individuals? This apparently over your head logic that says one or two people do not speak for an entire group or ideology? Everyone has their own personal opinions and level of intellectual reasoning? Obviously you are stupid, but I don't believe every conservative is stupid. In fact, I know several intelligent conservatives. How do I come to this conclusion? It's because I judge a person on a case by case basis instead of generalizing and demonizing an entire group of people so i can feel safe believing whatever the hell I want without having to question my own assumptions.

This is what war is like. I don't blame these college kids for being happy that conservatives were targeted. Their goal is not to have conservatives at all. If we were a better country, we would have split by now leaving liberals in complete control of their own political structure.

By all means, lets just ignore the next generation until they come into power in a few decades, at which time, it will be far to late to expose them for their radicalism.

We need to focus on non-existent global warming!

when you walk arround town singing that you wnt to kill your wife the police are allowed to pay attention to you and check on your wifes welfare from time to time.

when you scream in the streets that taxes are illegal and the IRS should be banned from exsistance the IRS might rightly assume you would cheat on your taxes.

Now do you know these groups didnt have to ask the governemnt for premission?

why did they pretend they had to ask?

That's funny.

Now where is the proof that anything illegal was done again?

What were the guidelines that Congress gave to the IRS regarding how to handle the large influx of these type of applications after the Citizens United case?

Wait, you mean college students signed something they didn't understand or at least questionable and paraded in front of a camera with no regard? That never happens...

Girls%252520Gone%252520Wild_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

These so-called "tea party" and "patriot" groups are obvious fronts for the Republican Party. That is why they were targetted. There is no foul; we should expect the IRS to investigate those shady SOB's. The only "foul" is that their tax-exempt statuses were not revoked.

If anything, they need to be much more heavily investigated.

Do you not understand the concept of individuals? This apparently over your head logic that says one or two people do not speak for an entire group or ideology? Everyone has their own personal opinions and level of intellectual reasoning? Obviously you are stupid, but I don't believe every conservative is stupid. In fact, I know several intelligent conservatives. How do I come to this conclusion? It's because I judge a person on a case by case basis instead of generalizing and demonizing an entire group of people so i can feel safe believing whatever the hell I want without having to question my own assumptions.

why is it you do not hold your fellow liberals to the same standard?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/296021-gobp-party-of-crybabies.html

They are in fact liberals. You would claim they don't speak for all liberals unless every single liberal was questioned. Liberals do not have their own "intellectual reasoning." They parrot propaganda that has been rammed into them since childhood.

Anyone who accepts liberal ideas is a liar, a hypocrite and a moron. To claim otherwise is like claiming you can be a member of the KKK without being a racist.

Forum List

Back