[VIRAL VIDEO] College students thank IRS for illegally targeting conservative groups

We always need examples that show how stupid and servile liberals are.

Do you not understand the concept of individuals? This apparently over your head logic that says one or two people do not speak for an entire group or ideology? Everyone has their own personal opinions and level of intellectual reasoning? Obviously you are stupid, but I don't believe every conservative is stupid. In fact, I know several intelligent conservatives. How do I come to this conclusion? It's because I judge a person on a case by case basis instead of generalizing and demonizing an entire group of people so i can feel safe believing whatever the hell I want without having to question my own assumptions.

They are in fact liberals. You would claim they don't speak for all liberals unless every single liberal was questioned. Liberals do not have their own "intellectual reasoning." They parrot propaganda that has been rammed into them since childhood.

Anyone who accepts liberal ideas is a liar, a hypocrite and a moron. To claim otherwise is like claiming you can be a member of the KKK without being a racist.

broad_brush.jpg

These so-called "tea party" and "patriot" groups are obvious fronts for the Republican Party. That is why they were targetted. There is no foul; we should expect the IRS to investigate those shady SOB's. The only "foul" is that their tax-exempt statuses were not revoked.

If anything, they need to be much more heavily investigated.

So, we have some liberals claiming that college students aren't too intelligent and shouldn't be used to represent all liberals, and then you come along and pretty much take what they said to the extreme.

These so-called "tea party" and "patriot" groups are obvious fronts for the Republican Party. That is why they were targetted. There is no foul; we should expect the IRS to investigate those shady SOB's. The only "foul" is that their tax-exempt statuses were not revoked.

So, we have some liberals claiming that college students aren't too intelligent and shouldn't be used to represent all liberals, and then you come along and pretty much take what they said to the extreme.

I don't actually care what anyone else said. I know that these GOP front groups are plentiful, and they abuse tax laws. They need to be thoroughly investigated.

In the years ahead, you will see that the Republican Supreme Court's "Citizens United" decision ended our representative democracy.

Do you not understand the concept of individuals? This apparently over your head logic that says one or two people do not speak for an entire group or ideology? Everyone has their own personal opinions and level of intellectual reasoning? Obviously you are stupid, but I don't believe every conservative is stupid. In fact, I know several intelligent conservatives. How do I come to this conclusion? It's because I judge a person on a case by case basis instead of generalizing and demonizing an entire group of people so i can feel safe believing whatever the hell I want without having to question my own assumptions.

why is it you do not hold your fellow liberals to the same standard?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/296021-gobp-party-of-crybabies.html

How the fuck do you know what i do?

Just further proof that the age of Majority and to vote needs to be 21

Sure, if you're also going to raise the age of military enlistment to 21. If you're old enough to fight and die for your country then you damn well better be old enough to vote for the people who might send you into the war zone.

That's funny.

Now where is the proof that anything illegal was done again?

Nothing. All of these people resigning, pleading the Fifth Amendment, and politicians on both sides of the aisle demanding accountability is just one big ruse, of course.

They are in fact liberals. You would claim they don't speak for all liberals unless every single liberal was questioned. Liberals do not have their own "intellectual reasoning." They parrot propaganda that has been rammed into them since childhood.

Anyone who accepts liberal ideas is a liar, a hypocrite and a moron. To claim otherwise is like claiming you can be a member of the KKK without being a racist.

Wow. An IQ test really should be required for membership to this forum. It's amazing people such as yourself can even operate a computer.

Wow. An IQ test really should be required for membership to this forum. It's amazing people such as yourself can even operate a computer.

So you think we should believe that many members of the KKK are fine upstanding unbiased Americans?

Proves just because you went to college that it makes you smart!
I watched a video on tv last week where a reported was asking college students about all the scandals....99% of them had no idea! And one guy couldn't even tell him who the VP is! Wow!

Just further proof that the age of Majority and to vote needs to be 21

Sure, if you're also going to raise the age of military enlistment to 21. If you're old enough to fight and die for your country then you damn well better be old enough to vote for the people who might send you into the war zone.

I think we should raise the age for voting to 35. People are far to ignorant and gullible to make responsible voters up to that age.

Students at the University of Colorado – Boulder (UCB) signed an enormous thank you card to the Internal Revenue Service for its apparent harassment of conservative groups during the lead-up to President Obama’s reelection.

In the viral video, posted on YouTube Tuesday, conservative pundit Caleb Bonham asked students to sign the large card that read “Thank you IRS! Tea Party Deserves it!”

“I’m asking people if they want to sign my board thanking the IRS for targeting conservative tea party and religious organizations,” Bonham explained in the video.

Several students enthusiastically added signatures and personal messages.

“Yes, totally,” responded one student. “I read about that. I thought it was pretty funny that the IRS was doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time.”

“I love discrimination,” chimed in another student.

(Excerpt) Read more at Campus Reform the #1 Source for College News ...

Do we really need this thread? Who the fuck cares what a group of college students think? It does not matter.

Let's focus on what's important, shall we?

Because many of those stupid college kids will one day be running our government! Think it's bad now??

That's funny.

Nothing. All of these people resigning, pleading the Fifth Amendment, and politicians on both sides of the aisle demanding accountability is just one big ruse, of course.

Plus the IRS apologized for targeting them!! Someone isn't going to apologize for something they didn't do....but the left will still argue there's no proof!! Lol!

So you think we should believe that many members of the KKK are fine upstanding unbiased Americans?

Do you even listen to yourself?

I don't actually care what anyone else said. I know that these GOP front groups are plentiful, and they abuse tax laws. They need to be thoroughly investigated.

In the years ahead, you will see that the Republican Supreme Court's "Citizens United" decision ended our representative democracy.

And what do you think they'd find if they investigated the democrats? Oh ya, nothing, because they never do ANYTHING wrong. No matter that there are so many proven tax cheats in this administration!! Hell, Obama put Geithner in charge of it, and he was the biggest cheat! Your all nuts :cuckoo:

Students at the University of Colorado – Boulder (UCB) signed an enormous thank you card to the Internal Revenue Service for its apparent harassment of conservative groups during the lead-up to President Obama’s reelection.

In the viral video, posted on YouTube Tuesday, conservative pundit Caleb Bonham asked students to sign the large card that read “Thank you IRS! Tea Party Deserves it!”

“I’m asking people if they want to sign my board thanking the IRS for targeting conservative tea party and religious organizations,” Bonham explained in the video.

Several students enthusiastically added signatures and personal messages.

“Yes, totally,” responded one student. “I read about that. I thought it was pretty funny that the IRS was doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time.”

“I love discrimination,” chimed in another student.

(Excerpt) Read more at Campus Reform the #1 Source for College News ...

Do we really need this thread? Who the fuck cares what a group of college students think? It does not matter.

Let's focus on what's important, shall we?

Because many of those stupid college kids will one day be running our government! Think it's bad now??

Well true we did have George W. Bush. Then again he wasn't liberal, now was he? :eusa_whistle:

That's funny.

Plus the IRS apologized for targeting them!! Someone isn't going to apologize for something they didn't do....but the left will still argue there's no proof!! Lol!

Who exactly is trying to prove the IRS wasn't targeting them?

That's funny.

One person was forced to resigned and one person has plead the 5th.

It's a circus and the clowns are performing to keep the sheeples attention away from our bipartisan policy of perpetual war.

Who exactly is trying to prove the IRS wasn't targeting them?

You just demanded proof that something illegal was done. Aren't you even aware of the fact that it's illegal for any government agency to use a person or group's political orientation as a basis for applying any kind of regulation or damages to them?

Do you even understand what the First Amendment means?

None of you Conservatives would give a rats ass if code pink or the NAACP were targets.

Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back