Violent BLM Goon who Brutally Beat Innocent Trump Supporter Unconscious in DC is Child Sex Offender

that means that the libs started the altercation which btw is almost always anyways.
So you don't know what started it and are making up what fits your narrative. Yes, by the time someone started filming, he was definitely triggered about something. But what the BLM folks did when he waded in and started shoving and swearing at everyone he could reach didn't look like a take down-- it looked to me like trying to slow down a guy who's temporarily gone round the bend.

I've seen BLM take a guy down. That wasn't what was going on here until the nasty sucker punch. Totally preventable. Treat the people walking beside you on the way back home with some respect and they'll no doubt leave you the fuck alone.
Oh stop, you think Trump supporters just randomly pick someone out of the crowd and they all just happen to be convicted criminals usually pedophiles? Do you even begin to realize the odds against this?

The body language is there---the convicted felon did something to the trump supporter.

This said OLD LADY---a lesson in morals for you. You shouldn't put up a video and pretend that it shows what started the altercation in order to smear trump supporters-------------its immoral. It's obvious with you sitting here trying to argue that your video NOW doesn't show what started the fights, that you have known all along that the incident recorded that you tried to play as the instigation was not and never was what started it and you knew this when you posted it trying to smear the trump supporter that was brutally attacked by a gang of violent dem Brown shirts.

Look what your poor innocent Trump supporter did prior to getting sucker punched. No, I don't think he should have been kicked in the head, but he deserved a sucker punch. I figured the end of this vid would be all over as proof of how violent lefties are.

How about you show what lead up to his reaction?

How bout you don't make shit up until you know, and I won't either. Promise.

that means that the libs started the altercation which btw is almost always anyways.
So you don't know what started it and are making up what fits your narrative. Yes, by the time someone started filming, he was definitely triggered about something. But what the BLM folks did when he waded in and started shoving and swearing at everyone he could reach didn't look like a take down-- it looked to me like trying to slow down a guy who's temporarily gone round the bend.

I've seen BLM take a guy down. That wasn't what was going on here until the nasty sucker punch. Totally preventable. Treat the people walking beside you on the way back home with some respect and they'll no doubt leave you the fuck alone.
Oh stop, you think Trump supporters just randomly pick someone out of the crowd and they all just happen to be convicted criminals usually pedophiles? Do you even begin to realize the odds against this?

The body language is there---the convicted felon did something to the trump supporter.

This said OLD LADY---a lesson in morals for you. You shouldn't put up a video and pretend that it shows what started the altercation in order to smear trump supporters-------------its immoral. It's obvious with you sitting here trying to argue that your video NOW doesn't show what started the fights, that you have known all along that the incident recorded that you tried to play as the instigation was not and never was what started it and you knew this when you posted it trying to smear the trump supporter that was brutally attacked by a gang of violent dem Brown shirts.
Bullhockey

From what I understand he was defending a family against these thugs and they attacked him.
That's a good one. Defenseless women and children. Where'd you hear that?

Look what your poor innocent Trump supporter did prior to getting sucker punched. No, I don't think he should have been kicked in the head, but he deserved a sucker punch. I figured the end of this vid would be all over as proof of how violent lefties are.

Whats to make up?
Your video obviously started after the altercation started.

And you can leave my morals out of it, you fucking lunatics.

Whats to make up?

So show me the beginning then, or stop inventing a hero where there wasn't one.

Violent Black Lives Matter Goon who Brutally Beat Innocent Trump Supporter Unconscious in DC is Child Sex Offender

17 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
As reported earlier by Cassandra Fairbanks:
Via The Daily Caller:
A protestor who was arrested after he punched a supporter of President Donald Trump is also a registered child sex offender, public records show.​
The Metropolitan Police Department arrested 39-year-old Kenneth Wayne Deberry on Saturday for disorderly conduct, including inciting violence, aggravated assault, and felon in possession of a firearm after police found he was carrying a handgun, according to an MPD press release.​
According to the MPD Sex Offender Registry, Deberry is a registered sex offender who was convicted in Washington, D.C. in 2008 of second degree child sexual abuse against a person under 16 years of age.​

Comment:
This is not an accident. The PMS/DSA Commie Democrats troll the registry, halfway houses, shelters, etc for their useful idiots.
This has been proven time and time again.
This is the same mathod that Lenin used prisoners as henchmen for the Bolshevik Revolution, just as the PMS/DSA Commie Left in the US are using these useful idiots.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Antifa/BLM “peaceful protestors” my arse! These violent thugs need to be dealt with swiftly and permanently. Deranged people cannot be rehabilitated. We must protect ourselves on our steets, in our homes and when we go out. Where I live we haven’t had but a few of these black miscreants and they were dealt with.
The Blue Plantation cities now have serious issues and it's been created by the PMS/DSA Democrats.
If China Joe is elected by this fraudulent method, this will become the standard and conservatives and elderly will increasingly become the targets

Oh, for fuck's sake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The old guy started it and someone in the crowd ended it. If he didn't want to get the shit beat out of him, he shouldn't have started anything.

Whats to make up?

So show me the beginning then, or stop inventing a hero where there wasn't one.

I'll see if I can find it again.

how would you like it if someone sucker punched you?.....

Maybe he should have thought about that before he went ballistic and started raging on those folks.

so you are as cowardly as the ass who did the sucker punching?....

@ 0:48, he knocks someone to the ground and then stomps on the guys head. He got back what he dished out. TFB.

how would you like it if someone sucker punched you?.....

Maybe he should have thought about that before he went ballistic and started raging on those folks.

so you are as cowardly as the ass who did the sucker punching?....

I had my last involvement with fisticuffs in junior high.

@ 0:48, he knocks someone to the ground and then stomps on the guys head. He got back what he dished out. TFB.

Why did he knock someone on the ground is the question.

That may be your question now. The question prior to the full video being released is why did someone knock him down? Now we know.

Who was chasing, following, and harassing who there?

:rolleyes:

This jerkoff was probably a member of Joe and Hunters sniff club. They seem to like that young stuff. Effin freaks

Who was chasing, following, and harassing who there?

:rolleyes:

The video shows him walking up to some guy who's bullhorn is being ripped from his grip. Then shoving him to the ground. I thought he then stomped on the guy's head but I just saw it from another angle and he didn't.

That may be your question now. The question prior to the full video being released is why did someone knock him down? Now we know.

Thats some twisted logic.

Violent Black Lives Matter Goon who Brutally Beat Innocent Trump Supporter Unconscious in DC is Child Sex Offender

17 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
As reported earlier by Cassandra Fairbanks:
Via The Daily Caller:
A protestor who was arrested after he punched a supporter of President Donald Trump is also a registered child sex offender, public records show.​
The Metropolitan Police Department arrested 39-year-old Kenneth Wayne Deberry on Saturday for disorderly conduct, including inciting violence, aggravated assault, and felon in possession of a firearm after police found he was carrying a handgun, according to an MPD press release.​
According to the MPD Sex Offender Registry, Deberry is a registered sex offender who was convicted in Washington, D.C. in 2008 of second degree child sexual abuse against a person under 16 years of age.​

Comment:
This is not an accident. The PMS/DSA Commie Democrats troll the registry, halfway houses, shelters, etc for their useful idiots.
This has been proven time and time again.
This is the same mathod that Lenin used prisoners as henchmen for the Bolshevik Revolution, just as the PMS/DSA Commie Left in the US are using these useful idiots.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Antifa/BLM “peaceful protestors” my arse! These violent thugs need to be dealt with swiftly and permanently. Deranged people cannot be rehabilitated. We must protect ourselves on our steets, in our homes and when we go out. Where I live we haven’t had but a few of these black miscreants and they were dealt with.
The Blue Plantation cities now have serious issues and it's been created by the PMS/DSA Democrats.
If China Joe is elected by this fraudulent method, this will become the standard and conservatives and elderly will increasingly become the targets

And if guilty he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Otherwise, the thread premise fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Forum List

Back