Gruesome Video of Trump Supporter Victoria White After DC Officer Jason Bagshaw Beat Her in Face with Baton and His Fist 40 Times on January 6

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The cops were out of control that patriotic day beating and clubbing innocent women who were trying to get Mike Pence to delay the certification so irregularities could be examined for fraud. I hope this woman sues the shit out of the cowardly officer.

The cops were out of control that patriotic day beating and clubbing innocent women who were trying to get Mike Pence to delay the certification so irregularities could be examined for fraud. I hope this woman sues the shit out of the cowardly officer.

Your link doesn't go anywhere.
And the bitch had it coming.

To note a video the article is greatly lacking any such video. It's the Gateway Pundit so don't expect people to just accept this out of hand.

Now, let's say it's true, Let's say the police unjustifiably beat her. When people came to Trump to complain about that happening to them he called them SOB's.

So would a proper response here to be to just call her a SOB and turn ones back to her like Pence did to others asking for consideration?

Damn, anywhere else she would be getting paid big time.

I hope the "officer" that beat on her dies of ass cancer....And it hurts....A lot.

To get paid you have to file a lawsuit and have evidence. If she has it, she should have filed long ago.

• Banned
To note a video the article is greatly lacking any such video. It's the Gateway Pundit so don't expect people to just accept this out of hand.

Now, let's say it's true, Let's say the police unjustifiably beat her. When people came to Trump to complain about that happening to them he called them SOB's.

So would a proper response here to be to just call her a SOB and turn ones back to her like Pence did to others asking for consideration?
Trump didn't call them SOB's.

We have a 2-tiered justice system.
Leniency & forgiveness for the elites/wokesters/insane & bring the hammer down on everyone else
A cop partially paralyzed an elderly man who was no threat to anyone, not a problem.

But a lady who is part of a large violent mob assaulting police gets punched and you guys complain.

Screenshot_20230218_084414_9GAG.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/poli...-kneel-erin-burnett-outfront-cnntv/index.html

You're talking about America hating football kneelers. I thought you meant Trump called the Trump supporting protesters on January 6 SOB's. Nevertheless, he was right to call half-breed afro head Kapernik and his followers SOB's for kneeling during the anthem.

The cops were kicking a$$ and taking names in beating-back and punishing the vile traitorous Insurrectionist Rumpians of January 6, 2021.

The cops should get a frigging medal., and an all-expenses month-long vacation in a venue of their choice anywhere in the world. :clap:

Assault the Congress of the United States, interfering with its Constitutional duties and a Peaceful Transfer of Power, and you earn a toe-tag.

A beating - even a good one - is not a toe tag. :auiqs.jpg:

To hell with the traitorous Rumpian Mob.

Forum List

Back