Vile Snowflake Dem Faces Firing For Attacking WRONG Child in Attack Against Covington Kids

Hes going to get his ass sued off, which clearly means he does NOT have that right.
sued for what?
Defamation, for one. Emotional trauma for 2
how? you should really look up the law. the person had to knowingly do it with intent knowing it wasn't true. since it isn't the right kid, obviously he didn't knowingly know.
Actually, you should look it up. Intent has nothing to do with it.

Elements of Libel and Slander - FindLaw
i already posted yesterday. go look it up.
I just did look it up and then i provided you a link to see for yourself. Read it.

sued for what?
how? you should really look up the law. the person had to knowingly do it with intent knowing it wasn't true. since it isn't the right kid, obviously he didn't knowingly know.

I just did look it up and then i provided you a link to see for yourself. Read it.

well here it is.

again, I posted it yesterday in another thread.

Suit is going nowhere . They are famous . That’s a very high standard to hit for libel .

Otherwise Hillary Clinton could sue these righty hack and news sites into oblivion.

Higher than that is the simple fact that in order to show "libel" you have to SHOW libel.

If you can't do that you're pretty much laughed out of court. And any attorney knows that.

--- which of course generates the question, if they know that, what the fuck are they implying they're going to "do" with no evidence?
Differences Between Defamation, Slander, and Libel

"Importance of Intent

Another crucial part of a defamation case is that the person makes the false statement with a certain kind of intent. The statement must have been made with knowledge that it was untrue or with reckless disregard for the truth (meaning the person who said it questioned the truthfulness but said it anyhow). If the person being defamed is a private citizen and not a celebrity or public figure, defamation can also be proven when the statement was made with negligence as to determining its truth (the person speaking should have known it was false or should have questioned it). This means it is easier to prove defamation when you are a private citizen. There is a higher standard required if you are a public figure."

did you have issues with trump accusing the hispanic kids in nyc even after they were proven innocent....again high standards for other and no standards for the gop

did you have issues with trump accusing the hispanic kids in nyc even after they were proven innocent....again high standards for other and no standards for the gop
I have no idea what you're talking about, why don't you post the incident?

well here it is.

Suit is going nowhere . They are famous . That’s a very high standard to hit for libel .

Otherwise Hillary Clinton could sue these righty hack and news sites into oblivion.

Higher than that is the simple fact that in order to show "libel" you have to SHOW libel.

If you can't do that you're pretty much laughed out of court. And any attorney knows that.

--- which of course generates the question, if they know that, what the fuck are they implying they're going to "do" with no evidence?

"Importance of Intent

Another crucial part of a defamation case is that the person makes the false statement with a certain kind of intent. The statement must have been made with knowledge that it was untrue or with reckless disregard for the truth (meaning the person who said it questioned the truthfulness but said it anyhow). If the person being defamed is a private citizen and not a celebrity or public figure, defamation can also be proven when the statement was made with negligence as to determining its truth (the person speaking should have known it was false or should have questioned it). This means it is easier to prove defamation when you are a private citizen. There is a higher standard required if you are a public figure."
From your own link...

Saying “I think Cindy stole a car” is still an opinion but implies she committed a crime. If the accusation is untrue, then it will defame her. This is why the news media is so careful to use the word “allegedly” when talking about people accused of a crime. This way they merely report someone else’s accusation without stating their own opinion.

So you might think Cindy stole a car, and even though it wasnt your intent to tell a falsehood, youre still accountable. Intent is irrelevent.

well here it is.

"Importance of Intent

From your own link...

Saying “I think Cindy stole a car” is still an opinion but implies she committed a crime. If the accusation is untrue, then it will defame her. This is why the news media is so careful to use the word “allegedly” when talking about people accused of a crime. This way they merely report someone else’s accusation without stating their own opinion.

So you might think Cindy stole a car, and even though it wasnt your intent to tell a falsehood, youre still accountable. Intent is irrelevent.
There's more to that, post it all. they had to know that the dude mentioned was involved. he didn't know he wasn't. crash.

D-Omar used Twitter to launch vile attacks against the Covington kinds AFTER she learned the false accusations against them were debunked. After being threatened with a law suit she took her comments down.

At least Omar was intelligent enough to slander / attack the right child.

A Colorado teacher is reportedly facing termination for calling a Kentucky high school student a member of the "Hitler Youth" after she incorrectly identified the teen as being one of the students at last month's March For Life seen in a controversial viral video -- which itself has been widely misrepresented.

His name is Jay Jackson. His twitter account is closed to non followers so we don’t interfere with his training in the #HitlerYouth,” Grissom tweeted"

The teacher's Tweet went VIRAL.

The teacher's problem is Jay Jackson was NOT one of the kids, was NOT on a field trip, and was HUNREDS of miles away.

Should this idiot be fired? I fully expect the responses to fall along party lines. Me, personally? Fire his ignorant, careless ass!

Colorado teacher faces termination after misidentifying Covington student, calling him ‘Hitler Youth’
I say no and the reason is, it's free speech. Yeah, it was a stupid thing to say, and I'd say maybe a severe reprimand, but termination? Nah, I dont think it rises to that level to potentially ruin someone's life.

Now, if it is discovered that this teacher is polluting their classroom by trying to indoctrinate the students, then yes, I'd say they dont need to be in a classroom

D-Omar used Twitter to launch vile attacks against the Covington kinds AFTER she learned the false accusations against them were debunked. After being threatened with a law suit she took her comments down.

A Colorado teacher is reportedly facing termination for calling a Kentucky high school student a member of the "Hitler Youth" after she incorrectly identified the teen as being one of the students at last month's March For Life seen in a controversial viral video -- which itself has been widely misrepresented.

His name is Jay Jackson. His twitter account is closed to non followers so we don’t interfere with his training in the #HitlerYouth,” Grissom tweeted"

The teacher's problem is Jay Jackson was NOT one of the kids, was NOT on a field trip, and was HUNREDS of miles away.

Should this idiot be fired? I fully expect the responses to fall along party lines. Me, personally? Fire his ignorant, careless ass!

Colorado teacher faces termination after misidentifying Covington student, calling him ‘Hitler Youth’
I say no and the reason is, it's free speech. Yeah, it was a stupid thing to say, and I'd say maybe a severe reprimand, but termination? Nah, I dont think it rises to that level to potentially ruin someone's life.

Now, if it is discovered that this teacher is polluting their classroom by trying to indoctrinate the students, then yes, I'd say they dont need to be in a classroom
I agree.

well here it is.

"Importance of Intent

From your own link...

There's more to that, post it all. they had to know that the dude mentioned was involved. he didn't know he wasn't. crash.
Im going to trust the legal definitions over your beliefs, and im certainly giving more credibility to the lawyers who are currently in the process of sueing these people.

well here it is.

"Importance of Intent

From your own link...

Im going to trust the legal definitions over your beliefs, and im certainly giving more credibility to the lawyers who are currently in the process of sueing these people.
I'll believe what that link stated. I highly doubt the kid will sue anyway. cause a lawyer will know I'm right.

She should have made sure it was one of the Covington pricks before posting. She may have caused harm to an innocent in this case, which is unacceptable.

Even if she got it “right”, how is doxing an underage kid acceptable to anyone? Those kids did nothing wrong. They were the ones verbally abused by the dumb “black Israelites”. They even called one of the black kids a ni****.

Again, freedom of speech DOES NOT mean freedom from any consequences.

Has this nation really become so political about everything that we're too unhinged and irrational make simple, common-sense conclusions like, "People who work with teenagers should not behave inappropriately and abusively toward teenagers?" That's just too far beyond our capabilities now, because we have to kneejerk straight to "Rights! Freedom of speech! Politics aaaaauuuugggghhh!!"

God help us all for abdicating the adult maturity and responsibility to expect adult maturity and responsibility in others.

well here it is.

"Importance of Intent

From your own link...

If you say "I think Cindy stole a car" you didn't say Cindy stole a car; you said what you think.
That leaves w i d e o p e n the possibility that Cindy did not steal a car.

She should have made sure it was one of the Covington pricks before posting. She may have caused harm to an innocent in this case, which is unacceptable.

Even if she got it “right”, how is doxing an underage kid acceptable to anyone? Those kids did nothing wrong. They were the ones verbally abused by the dumb “black Israelites”. They even called one of the black kids a ni****.
In a world where conservatives attack children who are victims of mass shootings, and harass their families? I don't care that a couple little MAGA freak spawn get exposed. They wear the hat, they proclaim their beliefs publicly, they should have no problem with it.

Put your money where your mouth is. Tweet false information about children in this incident and let us track how YOUR story goes.
I love children, I am bigger than that stupid fk. doesn't change he has a right to do it.
Hes going to get his ass sued off, which clearly means he does NOT have that right.
sued for what?

The teach tweeted about the wrong kid. He wasn't even in DC

That's libel and defamation.

In a world where conservatives attack children who are victims of mass shootings, and harass their families? I don't care that a couple little MAGA freak spawn get exposed. They wear the hat, they proclaim their beliefs publicly, they should have no problem with it.

Who attacked victims of mass shootings?

How does wearing a hat “proclaim their beliefs”? Wearing the hat just triggers unstable leftwing lunatics like yourself. You just like to imagine it automatically makes them a racist KKK type, giving you the moral authority to attack them physically. You just use it as an excuse for your own cowardice, since you want to beat up conservative women and white children.

How does wearing a hat “proclaim their beliefs”? Wearing the hat just triggers unstable leftwing lunatics like yourself. You just like to imagine it automatically makes them a racist KKK type, giving you the moral authority to attack them physically. You just use it as an excuse for your own cowardice, since you want to beat up conservative women and white children.
Ideally it’s conservative men getting their asses whupped. Though their whores and spawn deserve consequences as well. For things like attacking Sandy Hook families amd Parkland kids.

Ideally it’s conservative men getting their asses whupped. Though their whores and spawn deserve consequences as well. For things like attacking Sandy Hook families amd Parkland kids.

When was a Sandy Hook family or Parkland kid “attacked”?

When was a Sandy Hook family or Parkland kid “attacked”?
Either your playing stupid or you mean physically attacked. When were any of the Covington snowflakes “attacked?” :itsok:

I love children, I am bigger than that stupid fk. doesn't change he has a right to do it.
sued for what?

The teach tweeted about the wrong kid. He wasn't even in DC

That's libel and defamation.
no actually it isn't. it's stupid, but that's about it.

Forum List

Back