Vile Snowflake Dem Faces Firing For Attacking WRONG Child in Attack Against Covington Kids

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
D-Omar used Twitter to launch vile attacks against the Covington kinds AFTER she learned the false accusations against them were debunked. After being threatened with a law suit she took her comments down.

At least Omar was intelligent enough to slander / attack the right child.

A Colorado teacher is reportedly facing termination for calling a Kentucky high school student a member of the "Hitler Youth" after she incorrectly identified the teen as being one of the students at last month's March For Life seen in a controversial viral video -- which itself has been widely misrepresented.

His name is Jay Jackson. His twitter account is closed to non followers so we don’t interfere with his training in the #HitlerYouth,” Grissom tweeted"

The teacher's Tweet went VIRAL.

The teacher's problem is Jay Jackson was NOT one of the kids, was NOT on a field trip, and was HUNREDS of miles away.

Should this idiot be fired? I fully expect the responses to fall along party lines. Me, personally? Fire his ignorant, careless ass!

Colorado teacher faces termination after misidentifying Covington student, calling him ‘Hitler Youth’

D-Omar used Twitter to launch vile attacks against the Covington kinds AFTER she learned the false accusations against them were debunked. After being threatened with a law suit she took her comments down.

A Colorado teacher is reportedly facing termination for calling a Kentucky high school student a member of the "Hitler Youth" after she incorrectly identified the teen as being one of the students at last month's March For Life seen in a controversial viral video -- which itself has been widely misrepresented.

His name is Jay Jackson. His twitter account is closed to non followers so we don’t interfere with his training in the #HitlerYouth,” Grissom tweeted"

The teacher's problem is Jay Jackson was NOT one of the kids, was NOT on a field trip, and was HUNREDS of miles away.

Should this idiot be fired? I fully expect the responses to fall along party lines. Me, personally? Fire his ignorant, careless ass!

Colorado teacher faces termination after misidentifying Covington student, calling him ‘Hitler Youth’
Sue the Teacher and Sue the School that employs her as she is a representative of that school.

She should have made sure it was one of the Covington pricks before posting. She may have caused harm to an innocent in this case, which is unacceptable.

well to remain the person I am, I give two shits about what he wrote. he has every right to write it, wrong person or not. THIS IS FKING AMERICA, AND WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. i'm so fking tired of all the PC crap in this country, to the left that brought us this nonsense fk off.

[QUOTE="BlackFlag, post: 21766056, member: 48630
She should have made sure it was one of the Covington pricks before posting. She may have caused harm to an innocent in this case, which is unacceptable.[/QUOTE]
Her Trump/MAGA-Hat-Wearing hate-driven rush to attack children instead of the 'Stolen Valor' Vet and the Black Hate Group caused him to skip the fact-check part of the equation.

[QUOTE="BlackFlag, post: 21766056, member: 48630”]
She should have made sure it was one of the Covington pricks before posting. She may have caused harm to an innocent in this case, which is unacceptable.
Her Trump/MAGA-Hat-Wearing hate-driven rush to attack children instead of the 'Stolen Valor' Vet and the Black Hate Group caused him to skip the fact-check part of the equation.
Lol get on some medication dude

well to remain the person I am, I give two shits about what he wrote. he has every right to write it, wrong person or not. THIS IS FKING AMERICA, AND WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. i'm so fking tired of all the PC crap in this country, to the left that brought us this nonsense fk off.
He has the right to falsely accuse a child - not involved in the incident - of something proven to be fake news to begin with?

When doing so causes threats of violence to be issued against the child who was never part of the incident, to me that is a matter of safety - sorta like yelling fire in a crowded theater - or a form of cyber-bullying, which there are now laws against now.

I guess I see your point. It shouldn't be a crime to be stupid and make false accusations...our prisons are already overcrowded as it is without arresting millions of snowflakes .

:p

I'm going to say I would not want my child's school to employ any teacher who thought it was acceptable and appropriate to speak that way about ANY kid, EVER.

Of course he has a right to tweet what he wants, but that just means he can't be arrested or have laws passed preventing him from doing it. The right to free speech does NOT mean a right to escape negative consequences for bad behavior. I think it would be entirely appropriate for a school to say, "Verbally attacks teenagers for political reasons. Hmmm, maybe not a good person to WORK WITH TEENAGERS."

Of course he has a right to tweet what he wants, but that just means he can't be arrested or have laws passed preventing him from doing it. The right to free speech does NOT mean a right to escape negative consequences for bad behavior. I think it would be entirely appropriate for a school to say, "Verbally attacks teenagers for political reasons. Hmmm, maybe not a good person to WORK WITH TEENAGERS."
True.....freedom to do what you want does not mean freedom from the Consequences...unless you are a Democrat. :p

Put your money where your mouth is. Tweet false information about children in this incident and let us track how YOUR story goes.

Put your money where your mouth is. Tweet false information about children in this incident and let us track how YOUR story goes.
I love children, I am bigger than that stupid fk. doesn't change he has a right to do it.

I love children, I am bigger than that stupid fk. doesn't change he has a right to do it.
Hes going to get his ass sued off, which clearly means he does NOT have that right.

Hes going to get his ass sued off, which clearly means he does NOT have that right.
sued for what?

sued for what?
Defamation, for one. Emotional trauma for 2

sued for what?
how? you should really look up the law. the person had to knowingly do it with intent knowing it wasn't true. since it isn't the right kid, obviously he didn't knowingly know.

Clutch those pearls tight enough and you might be able to ...turn em back into shit

sued for what?
how? you should really look up the law. the person had to knowingly do it with intent knowing it wasn't true. since it isn't the right kid, obviously he didn't knowingly know.
Actually, you should look it up. Intent has nothing to do with it.

Elements of Libel and Slander - FindLaw

sued for what?
Actually, you should look it up. Intent has nothing to do with it.

Elements of Libel and Slander - FindLaw
i already posted yesterday. go look it up.

Forum List

Back