Dem Muslim Congresscritter Quietly Deletes Tweet Falsely Attacking Cav Kids

The people of the State of Minn. need some F'n serious therapy or need their vote totally disenfranchised.
She is a product of the Twin Cities along with the sleaze Keith Ellison.
They have no support in rest of state.
Like everywhere else, the metro population exceeds the rural and outlying counties lose their voice.
MN is however, the ONLY divided state legislature in the nation right now.
In other words, metropolitan areas are open minded due to diversity....rural areas are racists...but are happy to receive subsidies from the money that colored people pay as taxes.
Hilarious. Pure drive by nonsense.
The variety of voters in my rural district represent all races. Including a large Somalian population in St. Cloud.
Middle class blacks and self employed minority businesses exist throughout my district.
They like low taxes and less government regulation also.

Electing someone whose only requirement was to be a token symbol of "diversity" is pure foolishness.
Somalians are muslims and we muslims know that theGOP, trump sheep are bigots amd overwhelmingly vote against hate more than we vote in favor of the DNC.
So you paint an entire group with a single broadbrush.
You have no right to bitch when others do the same to you.

Your replys come across as written soundbites of an NPC bot.
No substance.
I'm speaking facts....muslims overwhelmingly vote anti GOP, most if as are conservative by principle but we cant accept the rights bigotry qnd racism.

She is a product of the Twin Cities along with the sleaze Keith Ellison.
They have no support in rest of state.
Like everywhere else, the metro population exceeds the rural and outlying counties lose their voice.
MN is however, the ONLY divided state legislature in the nation right now.
In other words, metropolitan areas are open minded due to diversity....rural areas are racists...but are happy to receive subsidies from the money that colored people pay as taxes.
The variety of voters in my rural district represent all races. Including a large Somalian population in St. Cloud.
Middle class blacks and self employed minority businesses exist throughout my district.

Electing someone whose only requirement was to be a token symbol of "diversity" is pure foolishness.
Somalians are muslims and we muslims know that theGOP, trump sheep are bigots amd overwhelmingly vote against hate more than we vote in favor of the DNC.

No substance.
I'm speaking facts....muslims overwhelmingly vote anti GOP, most if as are conservative by principle but we cant accept the rights bigotry qnd racism.
Judging an entire group makes you a bigot.
Apparently you lack the understanding of the term.
Your responses are programmed gibberish.

No substance.
Judging an entire group makes you a bigot.
Apparently you lack the understanding of the term.
Your responses are programmed gibberish.
So are yours.

Forum List

Back