Dem Muslim Congresscritter Quietly Deletes Tweet Falsely Attacking Cav Kids

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Being a Leftist means never having to say Iā€™m sorry.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) quietly deletes inaccurate attack on students from Covington Catholic.

The only thing worse than a malicious lie is the people who try to keep it alive even after it has been thoroughly discredited.

And thatā€™s exactly what Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., did Tuesday evening when she repeated a series of disproven allegations leveled against a group of Covington Catholic High School students who attended the March for Life last week. They were falsely accused this weekend of ā€œmobbingā€ Nathan Phillips, a Native American protester ā€” footage of the incident shows otherwise.

ā€œThe boys were protesting a womanā€™s right to choose & yelled ā€˜itā€™s not rape if you enjoy it,ā€™ā€ the congresswoman said in a since-deleted tweet.

Her comments were made specifically in response to President Trump, who also tweeted Tuesday in reference to the March for Life incident that ā€œthe students of Covington have become symbols of Fake News and how evil it can be. They have captivated the attention of the world, and I know they will use it for the good ā€“ maybe even to bring people together. It started off unpleasant, but can end in a dream!ā€

Rep. Omarā€™s tweet also claimed, falsely, that the Covington students ā€œwere taunting 5 Black men before they surrounded Phillips and led racist chants.ā€

Her note concluded with a reference to Nick Sandmann, the most visible student from the March for Life incident, claiming the teenā€™s ā€œfamily hired a right wing PR firm to write his non-apologyā€ for his interview this week with NBC Newsā€™ Savannah Guthrie.

Itā€™s rare when someone manages to get this much wrong in such little space with so few words, but Omar has so far shown a special talent for this sort of thing. Letā€™s work through her baseless accusations, misleading statements, and outright falsehoods one by one.

The people of the State of Minn. need some F'n serious therapy or need their vote totally disenfranchised.
She is a product of the Twin Cities along with the sleaze Keith Ellison.
They have no support in rest of state.
Like everywhere else, the metro population exceeds the rural and outlying counties lose their voice.
MN is however, the ONLY divided state legislature in the nation right now.

The Democrat party is the granola party. Full of fruits, nuts and flakes.

Believe their lawyer asked for a retraction, not a deletion so it will be interesting what the legal difference is.

The people of the State of Minn. need some F'n serious therapy or need their vote totally disenfranchised.
Like everywhere else, the metro population exceeds the rural and outlying counties lose their voice.
I grew up in Minneapolis in the 50s, 60s and 70s, I left in 1981. The Democrat party has ruined a once great city.

Many of the people are from Nordic backgrounds. What happened to them? Did people of other backgrounds move there an influence them?

Many of the people are from Nordic backgrounds. What happened to them? Did people of other backgrounds move there an influence them?
Nope, the far left Democrats influenced them. The Lutheran denomination and Catholics from Scandinavia are mainly Democrats.

It does not matter that she deleted her disgusting Tweet...that she made after the story was debunked.

The kids have a lawyer now.

He has warned EVERYONE - all the well-known journalists, actors, directors, POLITICIANS - involved with publicly reporting the fake news, vilifying the kids, and calling for violence against them -- they now have 48 hours to publicly recant their fake news and lies and to apogize to these kids.

After 48 hours they plan to sue...

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Cuomo, Guthrie, this vile Muslim POS who TWEETED her crap after the story was proven to be crap...

I hope these kids get to sue these people and make a huge freaking amount of money!

--------------------------- i hear that these 'nordics' are liberal . I knew quite a few old ' finlanders' and i think thats 'nordic' though don't know for sure . They were sure liberal .

In other words, metropolitan areas are open minded due to diversity....rural areas are racists...but are happy to receive subsidies from the money that colored people pay as taxes.

Nope, the far left Democrats influenced them. The Lutheran denomination and Catholics from Scandinavia are mainly Democrats.
-------------------------------------------- good info , i think you may be correct , lutheran and catholic .

Minnesota outside of the Twin City metro is much more religious and conservative, at least, on social and moral issues. But the metro has more younger residents than before and quite liberal. Not in the league of a Portland or Seattle, but too sympathetic to all varieties of human conditions, genders, proclivities, et al.

I cannot understand them voting for this Ilhan Omar if they knew anything? These people just vote liberal because they want to be rebels. The Somali population (80,000?) could not have done it alone. Her predecessor, Keith Ellison, was just as scary and steeped into ā€œIslam rulesā€ as this woman. Jessie Ventura and Al Franken were nut jobs too, imo. Plus the Vikings are another downer.

In other words, metropolitan areas are open minded due to diversity....rural areas are racists...but are happy to receive subsidies from the money that colored people pay as taxes.
Funny thing about that "diversity"..its not real in that there isn't any harmonmy. When its time for the Caucus to pick the candidate from her district you wont see one white person there....are they racist or something

Hilarious. Pure drive by nonsense.
The variety of voters in my rural district represent all races. Including a large Somalian population in St. Cloud.
Middle class blacks and self employed minority businesses exist throughout my district.
They like low taxes and less government regulation also.

Electing someone whose only requirement was to be a token symbol of "diversity" is pure foolishness.

The variety of voters in my rural district represent all races. Including a large Somalian population in St. Cloud.
Middle class blacks and self employed minority businesses exist throughout my district.

Electing someone whose only requirement was to be a token symbol of "diversity" is pure foolishness.
Somalians are muslims and we muslims know that theGOP, trump sheep are bigots amd overwhelmingly vote against hate more than we vote in favor of the DNC.

Somalians are muslims and we muslims know that theGOP, trump sheep are bigots amd overwhelmingly vote against hate more than we vote in favor of the DNC.
So you paint an entire group with a single broadbrush.
You have no right to bitch when others do the same to you.

Your replys come across as written soundbites of an NPC bot.
No substance.

Forum List

Back