Vile Snowflake Dem Faces Firing For Attacking WRONG Child in Attack Against Covington Kids

She should have made sure it was one of the Covington pricks before posting. She may have caused harm to an innocent in this case, which is unacceptable.
But causing harm to a Covington student is acceptable? Spoken like a real fascist prick.
The little shits were parading around in MAGA hats, whoring for attention. If they didn’t want it, they shouldn’t have asked for it, prick.
Could you not apply that same logic to the toothless geezer who was banging a drum in people's faces? A FUCKING DRUM! Those tend to be attention grabbers.
If I were a dumb fucking retard, maybe I'd think that was the same

You would have to increase your IQ by at least 20 points to qualify as a retard.

A MAGA hat is a middle finger. Giving the middle finger to the wrong person can end badly.
That's how you see it just like someone could see a Bernie t-shirt the same way. Try and dance around the point all you like
....you don't get to decide who deserves to be assaulted and not. As already pointed out, you are an apologist for fascism.
You are what you profess to oppose. That's felonious hypocrisy writ large. Own it!
The Bernie shirt is not seen that way. The MAGA hat is. Wear it at your own peril, trash.

or , how about this, don't be a fucking asshole who thinks they have a right to get in someone's face because they don't approve of their fucking hat. Notice that pussy Indian got in a KID's face, typical bully behavior, pick on someone you know cant , or won't , fight back.
The little bitch kid was trying to look cool and got accidentally exposed as the little shit that he is

A MAGA hat is a middle finger. Giving the middle finger to the wrong person can end badly.
That's how you see it just like someone could see a Bernie t-shirt the same way. Try and dance around the point all you like
....you don't get to decide who deserves to be assaulted and not. As already pointed out, you are an apologist for fascism.
You are what you profess to oppose. That's felonious hypocrisy writ large. Own it!
The Bernie shirt is not seen that way. The MAGA hat is. Wear it at your own peril, trash.

or , how about this, don't be a fucking asshole who thinks they have a right to get in someone's face because they don't approve of their fucking hat. Notice that pussy Indian got in a KID's face, typical bully behavior, pick on someone you know cant , or won't , fight back.
The little bitch kid was trying to look cool and got accidentally exposed as the little shit that he is

You're an idiot. An adult approached him, and got in his face and he did nothing wrong.

What kind of man are you that you are okay with an adult getting in a kid's face? I would NEVER applaud that, EVER .

Sounds like you every time you post something. Your pathological need to hate and find outrage on the thinnest of pretenses is pathetic.

Sounds like you every time you post something. Your pathological need to hate and find outrage on the thinnest of pretenses is pathetic.
I posted what happened. If you want to pretend otherwise, drift off to the place in yourself where you still pretend Mexico will pay for the wall.

No, im pretty sure hes totally vindicated at this point. Hell, hes even about to become a multi millionaire because of his complete and utter vindication. That must really sting for those indians and black israelites. He wont ever have to work a day in his life.

No, im pretty sure hes totally vindicated at this point. Hell, hes even about to become a multi millionaire because of his complete and utter vindication. That must really sting for those indians and black israelites. He wont ever have to work a day in his life.
:lmao:

:cuckoo:

I posted what happened. If you want to pretend otherwise, drift off to the place in yourself where you still pretend Mexico will pay for the wall.
You posted YOUR version of what happened. Like all bigots you aren't all that sharp.

Well, you can continue being whatever kind of jerk you want to be, but the reality is if I was there and even knowing what a jerk off retard you are and your kid has been wearing a hat that "I kill fetuses and eat them for dinner" and some idiot adult and got in his face and started beating a drum while other idiots were calling your child names,, I most definitely would have stepped in and defended your child, because he's a child, even if his parent is an absolute retard.

How fucking far into the morass have we fallen when a group of adults can openly yell racist obscenities at CHILDREN while another adult bangs a drum in his face and some adults are willing to threaten that kid and lie about his behavior for ANY reason?

Well, you can continue being whatever kind of jerk you want to be, but the reality is if I was there and even knowing what a jerk off retard you are and your kid has been wearing a hat that "I kill fetuses and eat them for dinner" and some idiot adult and got in his face and started beating a drum while other idiots were calling your child names,, I most definitely would have stepped in and defended your child, because he's a child, even if his parent is an absolute retard.

How fucking far into the morass have we fallen when a group of adults can openly yell racist obscenities at CHILDREN while another adult bangs a drum in his face and some adults are willing to threaten that kid and lie about his behavior for ANY reason?
You would have defended a little shit proclaiming to the world that he kills and eats fetuses? From an old man chanting to a drum? Weird flex, Trump sheep :cuckoo:

You would have defended a little shit proclaiming to the world that he kills and eats fetuses? From an old man chanting to a drum? Weird flex, Trump sheep :cuckoo:

I know being a leftist, you have no concept of honor, courage, honesty, or of doing the right thing.

I know being a leftist, you have no concept of honor, courage, honesty, or of doing the right thing.
Funny, I think exactly the same about you :fu:

Forum List

Back