VIDEO: Speaker blasts potus and dems for lacking ideas or plans

I do respect Boehner. I don't like his Plan much but it's better than anyone else's so far. Our own President doesn't even have a Plan for God's sake. I like Boehner pushing for a Balanced-Budget Amendment too. That takes balls. But no one's Plan makes any serious cuts and that's very disappointing. $1 or $2 Trillion in cuts over ten years is pretty laughable. They should all be ashamed of themselves for making those kinds of pathetic offers.

We're getting set to boost our Debt to over $16 Trillion. So $1 or $2 Trillion over ten years really is sad and not even worth discussing further. I'm sure the cuts wont even be that much when the ten years are up. Who knows how many more Wars and spending sprees there will be during the next ten years. So don't even count on that $1 or $2 Trillion in cuts. That probably wont happen. So once again it looks like America will just have to eat another bitter shit sandwich. It is what it is.

Thats what ive been saying all along. Even he admitted it. The fact of the matter is the true Conservatives only hold so much power. There is only so much they can do. And to complain that its not enough just isn't going to get us anywhere. We have no choice but to take what we can get while we have the chance, and HOPE major CHANGES come about in Nov 2012. Then the real work can begin.

Too many people are demanding too much at a time when we just dont hold the power needed to enact those changes. Something is better than nothing. That is the compromise we can achieve. To demand more is the equivalent of sticking our heads in the sand just as the democrats and rhinos have done for nearly 11 years now. True change takes time.

Yea i hear ya. Well said. They'll have to win the Senate and White House back to get anything done. So 2012 will be incredibly important. But anyone offering $1 or $2 Trillion in cuts over ten years,should be laughed out of the room and out of office. What's $1 or $2 Trillion when we're getting set to raise our Debt to over $16 Trillion? None of them have stepped up to offer anything realistic. I guess we'll see if the Republicans get some big wins in 2012. Maybe things will get done if they do? So see ya at the Polls in 2012 i guess.

Last edited:
The Democratic Party is the Party of No. It's Party before Country for them. They know their guy is sinking like a stone in the Polls,so now it's panic-time. They started his Re-Election Campaign way too early. So i can understand Boehner's frustration. I actually feel bad for the guy.

Forum List

Back