Video - mom4 and Abbey caught fighting..

Abbey Normal said:
I just got home from a truly pathetic day at work, and then found out that I am going to be with my in-laws practically all day and night Saturday.

Then I saw this. Perfect timing! :laugh: :clap1:

Psst! Mom, over here! Why did you send him our video? That was supposed to be our secret.

maybe long distance is negotiable after all...just kidding...suck it up abbey...y'all did say "I do" no? Then again maybe ya meant with Mary Ann...again just kidding...Damn I got sucked in and did not realize the consequencies that are a 'comming'...oh well life is a bitch! Help-Help...I am just bored and having some fun...now the annilators will attack me....Help-Help...I'm just a guy who 'wants to have some fun'...I know this is not a excuse just a song title! "Girls just want to have fun"

dmp said:
..and it's a beautiful thing.. (sigh).

:)

Maybe you should join them? :D

woot!

LOL Im not getting between those two, Ill just watch from a palm tree :D

That just sounded way to gay :(

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
archangel said:
maybe long distance is negotiable after all...just kidding...suck it up abbey...y'all did say "I do" no? Then again maybe ya meant with Mary Ann...again just kidding...Damn I got sucked in and did not realize the consequencies that are a 'comming'...oh well life is a bitch! Help-Help...I am just bored and having some fun...now the annilators will attack me....Help-Help...I'm just a guy who 'wants to have some fun'...I know this is not a excuse just a song title! "Girls just want to have fun"

wow. all over the place. easy tiger.

Abbey Normal said:
And a pitcher of margaritas, too. :banana:

Eventually, we slap the Skipper upside his head for being a Peeping Tom, then we take over the Island. :D

How about this: We discover on the other side of the island some nice young well built men who build us all dream huts, and god bless them they even cook :D

Bonnie said:
LOL Im not getting between those two, Ill just watch from a palm tree :D

That just sounded way too gay :(

lol! When it's hot chicks wrasslin, it's not gay, it's 'artistic'.

Feel free to join, Bonnie...I'll hold your drink. Most anything else, too I suppose.

:D

Bonnie said:
How about this: We discover on the other side of the island some nice young well built men who build us all dream huts, and god bless them they even cook :D

I am outta here...I can cook and build...but the 'young' part, oh well life is a "Bitch" concentrate on Clay...teach him to cook and walla...your life is complete...gotta run dinner calls....carry on youngn's!
:cof: asta la vista babies!

Bonnie said:
I've been trying to convince my husband to get me a "pool boy," but... even better! :D

They DO do massages, yes?

dmp said:
Miss%20Ewe.JPG

??

archangel said:
I am outta here...I can cook and build...but the 'young' part, oh well life is a "Bitch" concentrate on Clay...teach him to cook and walla...your life is complete...gotta run dinner calls....carry on youngn's!
:cof: asta la vista babies!

Well, I never specified young. :salute:

Hey Arch, it must have been only around 1:00 PM in Nevada when you posted this. You sure start dinner early out West!

Abbey Normal said:
Well, I never specified young. :salute:

Hey Arch, it must have been only around 1:00 PM in Nevada when you posted this. You sure start dinner early out West!
Arch is always cooking dinner and "washing it down." It's "his thing." ;)

Forum List

Back