[VIDEO] ~ Horrific reality of the "WAR ON DRUGS" exposed in SWAT raid video tape...

You know I try so hard to use common sense in my posts. And then you get a thread like this one.

I'll tell you what, You fools keep using all the drugs you want and keep your minds so fucked up that you can't see straight.

The problem is that you are so fucked that you don't even know what normal is.

No Curve light I don't have to mention my years of service. You already did that thank you. And if i actually made a mistake and positive repped you, well I'll take care of that over the next couple of days. Thanks for telling me.

In the mean time, remember your Miranda rights. You are going to need them. I hope.

:cuckoo:

This thread is about the endless pain and suffering the war on drugs causes on a daily basis.

Not only does the war on drugs NOT WORK.

Not only does the war on drugs waste endless amounts of tax dollars.

Not only does the war on drugs facilitate an ever increasing police state.

Not only does the war on drugs violate every logical ideology on the basis of personal freedom, the ability to choose to do what you wish as long as it harms no one outside of yourself.

Ever heard of prohibition?

prohibition.jpg

It's EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

FFS

Crimes without victims are no crimes at all.

It worked on that guy in the video. Hopefully he'll see a lot of prison time.

he won't even go to jail, you fucking genetic experiment.

COLUMBIA MISSOURI HAS VOTED TO MAKE POSSESSION OF UP TO A LITTLE OVER AN OUNCE OF MARIJUANA NOTHING MORE THAN A TICKET OFFENSE.

This man did nothing wrong and acting like a fucking drama queen over a couple grams of weed won't validate what happened on that video OR make pussy motherfuckers like you less of a bitch.

Typical coward, it's easy to be a tough guy over the internet isn't it?

I bet he'll see jail time and I bet he loses his children and rightly so.

Why do you assume that everyone that is against big government stupidity regarding marijuana smokes it?

I was addressing Drugies. Whoever they happen to be. I hope you are not learning from curvelight.

"I'll tell you what, You fools keep using all the drugs you want and keep your minds so fucked up that you can't see straight.

The problem is that you are so fucked that you don't even know what normal is."

Saliva tests are the least reliable as there are many herbs and organic kits one can buy to mask.
Hair tests are by far the most reliable and expensive.

Saliva tests are the least reliable as there are many herbs and organic kits one can buy to mask.

And all any of them can tell you is that there is a drug or drugs in the persons system. Not how much. But so many people just don't understand this.

Alcohol has a test that can measure the amount in ones system at the time of the test. It can be measured with immediate results.

Tests for THC can show if there is THC in the system, not how much, and I don't think they are immediate results.

Please show me the reliable tests if I am wrong........

Why do you assume that everyone that is against big government stupidity regarding marijuana smokes it?

a better question to ask is who the fuck he thinks he is to get to define what "normal" is. I'd bet jacks, joes and motherfucking dominoes that Ollie pops more pharmies DAILY in net weight than i've smoked weed this whole month.

It worked on that guy in the video. Hopefully he'll see a lot of prison time.

COLUMBIA MISSOURI HAS VOTED TO MAKE POSSESSION OF UP TO A LITTLE OVER AN OUNCE OF MARIJUANA NOTHING MORE THAN A TICKET OFFENSE.

This man did nothing wrong and acting like a fucking drama queen over a couple grams of weed won't validate what happened on that video OR make pussy motherfuckers like you less of a bitch.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I live in this town, you stupid motherfucker. I KNOW that the amount of weed that was found amounts to a ticket per local ordinance passed by the majority of voters.

So, I'll take your bet, you goofy fucking cock swallower.

:rofl:

Tell me more about being a tough guy over the internet, you fucking online expert.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I live in this town, you stupid motherfucker. I KNOW that the amount of weed that was found amounts to a ticket per local ordinance passed by the majority of voters.

Tell me more about being a tough guy over the internet, you fucking online expert.

:rofl: :clap2:

HAHAHAHAHA!

You're nothing but a coward.

HAHAHAHAHA!

yea yea yea, you fucking online expert. Take your impotent rage back to the fist you beat your wife with.

read any good links about Police Chiefs being forced to change SWAT policies today or are you too busy feeding on some cock like a python trying to swallow a goat?

[VIDEO] ~ Horrific reality of the "WAR ON DRUGS" exposed in SWAT raid video tape...

Great YouTube post. :thup:

Dreadmore - REMEMBER IF YOU EVER GET ARRESTED AND THEY READ YOU YOUR RIGHTS DO NOT SAY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND SAY
"I DO NOT UNDERSTAND" and KEEP saying it every time they ask, no matter how many times or in different ways they ask. Just demand your lawyer.
FUCK YOU BIG GOVERNMENT LIBERAL NAZI ASSHOLES!

:lol:

HAHAHAHAHA!

yea yea yea, you fucking online expert. Take your impotent rage back to the fist you beat your wife with.

read any good links about Police Chiefs being forced to change SWAT policies today or are you too busy feeding on some cock like a python trying to swallow a goat?

Apparently you're the one that's enraged. I simply called you out for the coward that you are. Truth hurts huh?

FYI: My wife died 19 years ago.

Apparently you're the one that's enraged. I simply called you out for the coward that you are. Truth hurts huh?

FYI: My wife died 19 years ago.

no, i'm the one that is laughing at how stupid you've presented yourself after assuming that YOU know more about the local law than someone who fucking lives here. Indeed, i've been chuckling at your "wahhhaaaaaahh you are a big meany coward" shit since reading it. That you think I'm a coward means about as much as your legal insight, motherfucker.

fyi, try not to kill the latest one, tex, even if she catches you sucking a dick on your brokeback outings.

You know I try so hard to use common sense in my posts. And then you get a thread like this one.

I'll tell you what, You fools keep using all the drugs you want and keep your minds so fucked up that you can't see straight.

No Curve light I don't have to mention my years of service. You already did that thank you. And if i actually made a mistake and positive repped you, well I'll take care of that over the next couple of days. Thanks for telling me.

In the mean time, remember your Miranda rights. You are going to need them. I hope.

I don't use drugs and my mind is clear enough to see you have completely ignored the fact there is an instant oral test available to determine if a driver is under the influence of pot.

You will use the neg rep button as a response because you are pure bitch and refuse to admit you fucked up. It's times like this you embarrass all Vets. I'm an asshole but at least I don't hesitate to admit mistakes.

And all any of them can tell you is that there is a drug or drugs in the persons system. Not how much. But so many people just don't understand this.

Alcohol has a test that can measure the amount in ones system at the time of the test. It can be measured with immediate results.

Tests for THC can show if there is THC in the system, not how much, and I don't think they are immediate results.

Please show me the reliable tests if I am wrong........

I've already shown and explained it you lying ****.

From what I've read the saliva tests nearly mimic what the blood content is for a given substance that shows a positive result.

For weed it only shows the parent drug but what that means is if an instant saliva test comes back positive then the person is under the influence because that is proof it was smoked within two hours of the test.

I was addressing Drugies. Whoever they happen to be. I hope you are not learning from curvelight.

"I'll tell you what, You fools keep using all the drugs you want and keep your minds so fucked up that you can't see straight.

The problem is that you are so fucked that you don't even know what normal is."

Is hypocrisy a new kind of iced tea? You already admitted learning from me in this thread now you are telling others not to because you know I've slammed your dumbass again. Go ahead and ignore the fact there is an instant weed test that can determine if one is under the influence again. It gets funnier every time you ignore it.

Forum List

Back