Video: Brother Speaks My Mind On Media &Trayvon Fan Club Phonys

Ops.. None of us know any more than the next guy. You however just speculate and insert shit analysis of the facts. If you're going to try to piece this together.. Try leaving your emotions out of it and just Look at it unbiased. That's all I've done. YOu don't like my opinion that was formed from the facts we do have, don't read them.

It's that simple. You can't prove my position is wrong, but I can prove your excuses for Trayyvon taking actions that resulted in his death are all emotion and hyperbolic Internet tough guy bullshit. And have. Anything else I can help you with?

What was that "speculation"? Was it "speculation" that Zimmerman followed him? Was it "speculation" that Zimmerman got out of his truck and confronted the kid (according to his girlfriend's statement) or are you just going to use Zimmerman's statement as "gospel"?

Do you know Lockjaw personally? I am the first one to state that "the Blacks' are not a monolithic community, even though some of your fellow "conservatives" try to state that they are. What's wrong with telling someone who is making a STUPID generalization that fits into the paradigm of some bigoted white people, to "speak for himself"? Who is "we as black people"? Certainly not me, so if it's him or his relatives, let him speak for them and not for everyone else.

Hell, brother. We ALL know that "the blacks" are not a monolithic community.

I think, if you studied what Locke actually said, you'd discover that he is not attributing any such thinking to ANY monolithic community.

LockeJaw can speak for himself, but the way I read his posts on the topic, he is taking issue with THOSE of his brothers who engage in such mindless "thinking." That has NEVER constituted a claim that ALL members of that community engage in such thinking.
You got it. But trust me when I say, Phoenixops cannot accept that.

Anyway, he can stop harping on the "some guy fucking with me yo, I'll straight knock that mu'fucka out. Everywhere I go, mu'fucka I grab my balls and let um know this is MY street, don't ask me Sheiiit" stuff already. Let's move on Ops. What else do you have?

That must be how you perceive "the Blacks", I don't speak like that, you are further exposing yourself as a FRAUD, you sound like some ignorant White bigot, who thinks that all Black people speak like that. Show me one post of mine where I have spoken like that Jesse.

I sure wouldn't just hit him; I wouldn't have any legal right to, at that point. If he grabbed me, threatened me, pulled a weapon, or made an illegal demand, that's another story.
Phoenixops thinks he knows what tone Zimmerman used when asking Martin what he was doing there. We don't know, there is no recording of that confrontation. It's his "feelings" as usual. And the poor guy can't stop posting his "feelings" about what happened. He's just that way when it comes to race.

Typical tribalist responses is all he has.

See, this is the reason why I think that you are a fake, phony, fraud. Where did i sate that I knew the 'tone' that Zimmerman had? I do know that he according to his own statement, stepped out of that truck after following the kid. You are basically only going by Zimmerman's statement and your Jesse Lee peterson "feelings". Once again I will state that I DON'T CARE WHAT RACE the people involved were or are, I am addressing the scenario, ok?

What's "tribalist' in my response?
I don't care what you think about me. I've watched you make excuses for black folks and avoiding facts presented, instead of taking the issue on, like the fact we are extremely overrepresented on the welfare rolls. Don't tell me shit about being a black man kid. You avoid the truth like the plague and have no intentions of helping the black community better themselves economically.

You were just fine with it, and started screaming RACIST at a guy like that changes the fact he presented. What difference does it make if he's racist, the fact isn't. Instead of constructive you go for the group think "Lol racist, Dur Hur Hur" crap. I read that thread and felt sorry for you.

Hell, brother. We ALL know that "the blacks" are not a monolithic community.

I think, if you studied what Locke actually said, you'd discover that he is not attributing any such thinking to ANY monolithic community.

LockeJaw can speak for himself, but the way I read his posts on the topic, he is taking issue with THOSE of his brothers who engage in such mindless "thinking." That has NEVER constituted a claim that ALL members of that community engage in such thinking.

Anyway, he can stop harping on the "some guy fucking with me yo, I'll straight knock that mu'fucka out. Everywhere I go, mu'fucka I grab my balls and let um know this is MY street, don't ask me Sheiiit" stuff already. Let's move on Ops. What else do you have?

That must be how you perceive "the Blacks", I don't speak like that, you are further exposing yourself as a FRAUD, you sound like some ignorant White bigot, who thinks that all Black people speak like that. Show me one post of mine where I have spoken like that Jesse.

Oh quit your crying.

I sure wouldn't just hit him; I wouldn't have any legal right to, at that point. If he grabbed me, threatened me, pulled a weapon, or made an illegal demand, that's another story.

Well someone walking up on you when you try to avoid them, seems pretty threatening to me. If Zimmerman would have let the police do their job, we most likely wouldn't be talking about this subject today. Zimmerman was the problem in this case.

No sir. That is what you want to be true. The truth is that we do not have any real idea of what happened those 2 or 3 minutes......

Listen E-7, I'm not related to either party. I'm not related to the victim. I have "no dog in this fight", except for what's right. The truth is, is that we have these facts; Zimerman followed the kid, the kid tried to evade him, Zimmerman still followed hm, and at some point got out of his vehicle and made contact with the kid. Zimmerman was advised by the dispatcher NOT TO make contact with the kid. True or not true?

Here's another good video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q67qsUizVPk]Trayvon Martin & George Zimmerman : Un Biased Opinions - YouTube[/ame]

Well someone walking up on you when you try to avoid them, seems pretty threatening to me. If Zimmerman would have let the police do their job, we most likely wouldn't be talking about this subject today. Zimmerman was the problem in this case.

No sir. That is what you want to be true. The truth is that we do not have any real idea of what happened those 2 or 3 minutes......
Don't waste your time. Seems he is impervious to reason on this particular subject.

Thanks for the laugh Jesse.

I will always argue for truth....

As will I, but Phoenixops is a very stubborn young man who will ignore any truth that doesn't jive with what he wants to be truth. And any amount of truth won't change that. He's got his mind made up and that's all there is to it.

You don't know what you are talking about there "young man". Keep up the good work JLP!! :lol:

Listen E-7, I'm not related to either party. I'm not related to the victim. I have "no dog in this fight", except for what's right. The truth is, is that we have these facts; Zimerman followed the kid, the kid tried to evade him, Zimmerman still followed hm, and at some point got out of his vehicle and made contact with the kid. Zimmerman was advised by the dispatcher NOT TO make contact with the kid. True or not true?
All I know, is that if you hit someone just for following you, and/or simply asking what you are doing there, you're going to find yourself arrested for assault and battery (at the least). You may not like it, but that's the law. You deploy a K-9 in that situation, and that charge is going to going to be aggravated battery, or assault and battery with intent to kill (which is what it would be in my state) You shoot someone for that and the charge will be murder. Why? Because it is NOT a crime, or a legal threat, for someone to follow you, me, or anyone else, and ask what we are doing there. In this instance it's not clear from any evidence yet released, who made contact with who; did Zimmerman confront Martin first, or did Martin confront Zimmerman first? We don't know. We do know that Zimmerman did NOT "defy an order not to confront Martin" (a) because that's not what the dispatcher said on the tape, and (b) because the dispatcher could not legally give any such order in the first place.

Last edited:
You can sound intelligent one minute and then at the drop of a hat come off like a retard. Again with your emotional appeals and weak ass "what-if" scenarios that you've dreamed up in that racial knee-jerk head of yours.
One thing I wouldn't have done is punch the guy in the nose and slammed his head into the ground. Infact, when I was younger I had something similiar happen when visiting a girlfriend, who I thought was home and wasn't.

I've already posted the story I believe. I'm still alive and so is the nosey neighbor to my knowledge is the only moral you would need from it anyway.

You can sound half way intelligent one minute and then can constantly have the same views and responses as Jesse Lee Peterson. Again your scenarios are NOTHING better than my realistic scenario. What racial knee jerk reaction was that? I already stated that I don't care what the race of the people involved were.

What did you do? Say; "yes massa I jus visitin"? I'm still alive too Jesse.
This load of crap isn't worth responding to.

My views on this subject are identical to the man in the video, Ops. He isn't Jesse Lee Peterson. And let's try to stick to the topic.

I didn't say that he was Jesse lee peterson. I will say that your mindset is in the same vein as a jesse lee peterson (at best). I am sticking to the topic by responding to your bullshit.

You are slowly deteriorating into a cartoon character. Please stop and try to make a point. You try to insult me, I know your little memes and you just ain't that funny. Brother..

A cartoon character? LOL. That's much better than being some blow job stooge who makes ignorant and blanket generalizations about his own alleged "race". Speak for yo self and not the rest of "the blacks" Jesse! :lol: I'm not insulting you, I'm being pretty accurate................."brother".

You're so predictable.:lol:

As are you....................... :clap2:

We still do not know what happened. We don't know who initiated the confrontation, We do know that at some point the young man started running. And didn't Zimmerman say that he lost sight of him? So for about 2 or 3 minutes we know nothing of what happened. Then we have reports that Zimmerman was on the ground and there was a fight. Next thing we know is there was a shot.

Now if I'm 17 years old and in a strange neighborhood and someone starts to follow me I'm calling 911.

I'm just so tired of people trying so hard to turn this into a race war. We've had enough of that shit. It's time to be Americans first...........

So yeah, is there anything else you'd like to stomp and scream about like a little child, Ops?

I'm not "stomping and screaming" Jesse. I'm stating facts and having a good laugh at you bending over and getting it up the ass, as well as in your mouth so you can make your masters happy and get their approval. :lol: Though I still think that you are at best a fake, phony, fraud.

Realistic scenario that doesn't mean a thing in the long run, Mr. Tough guy.

Ok rep power "88", that's quite fitting. :lol:

I never said that i was a tough guy, but I guess to a person who's first response is to get on his knees and say "yes massa, I be's a good boy" (you), standing up for one's self sounds like a "tough guy". :lol:

I love how Ops thinks he is going to get me angry over his calling me Jesse. He's the chickenshit who wouldnt debate a "racist" and employed the standard libtard "shout them down, don't address anything" tactic like a good little democrat plantation cotton picker. You're a weak ass excuse making brother who would rather be in denial than try to face the cold hard truth and fix it, Ops. I'm the run a way slave that decided to fend for myself. since you only understand this kind of "blackness" I'll give it to you like that.

You can keep talking shit, but your opinion isn't worth the plastic used to make your S-Chip card sitting in your wallet.

Plastic ass brother.

Last edited:
Phoenixops thinks he knows what tone Zimmerman used when asking Martin what he was doing there. We don't know, there is no recording of that confrontation. It's his "feelings" as usual. And the poor guy can't stop posting his "feelings" about what happened. He's just that way when it comes to race.

Typical tribalist responses is all he has.

See, this is the reason why I think that you are a fake, phony, fraud. Where did i sate that I knew the 'tone' that Zimmerman had? I do know that he according to his own statement, stepped out of that truck after following the kid. You are basically only going by Zimmerman's statement and your Jesse Lee peterson "feelings". Once again I will state that I DON'T CARE WHAT RACE the people involved were or are, I am addressing the scenario, ok?

I don't care what you think about me. I've watched you make excuses for black folks and avoiding facts presented, instead of taking the issue on, like the fact we are extremely overrepresented on the welfare rolls. Don't tell me shit about being a black man kid. You avoid the truth like the plague and have no intentions of helping the black community better themselves economically.

You were just fine with it, and started screaming RACIST at a guy like that changes the fact he presented. What difference does it make if he's racist, the fact isn't. Instead of constructive you go for the group think "Lol racist, Dur Hur Hur" crap. I read that thread and felt sorry for you.

I don't care what you think about me either. What "excuses have I made for Black folks"? Maybe YOU XXXXXXXX are overrepresented on the welfare roll, that's NOT me and my family. Speak for yourself XXXXXXXX.
You are the fucking kid and I don't think that you are a "Black man" , I'm not a kid and you can go fuck yourself and keep blow jobbing them as far as I am concerned. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about "Tom", I care about myself, my family, my friends and ALL people, not just "the Blacks".
In short, I know that you are FULL OF SHIT, keep throwing that fake assed "Black lingo" out there to fool other people. You aren't fooling me kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Realistic scenario that doesn't mean a thing in the long run, Mr. Tough guy.

Ok rep power "88", that's quite fitting. :lol:

I never said that i was a tough guy, but I guess to a person who's first response is to get on his knees and say "yes massa, I be's a good boy" (you), standing up for one's self sounds like a "tough guy". :lol:

Whatever you say, Al.

Oh quit your crying.

I'm not 'crying', I'm laughing at you and making an accurate assessment of you.

I don't care what you think about me either. What "excuses have I made for Black folks"? Maybe YOU AND YOUR FAMILY are overrepresented on the welfare roll, that's NOT me and my family. Speak for yourself and your family.
You are the fucking kid and I don't think that you are a "Black man" , I'm not a kid and you can go fuck yourself and keep blow jobbing them as far as I am concerned. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about "Tom", I care about myself, my family, my friends and ALL people, not just "the Blacks".
In short, I know that you are FULL OF SHIT, keep throwing that fake assed "Black lingo" out there to fool other people. You aren't fooling me kid.
Ah keep those emotional tirades coming, Mr. Wannabe Malcolm X.

Forum List

Back