Video: Brother Speaks My Mind On Media &Trayvon Fan Club Phonys

Eot probably himmed and hawed through the entire video just from the title. And then his little pink liberal panties got all twisted as soon as Obama was called out for the fraud he is.
From that point on eot's brain shut off and went into Obamabot drone mode. You know the look they get; Blank stare, eyes glossed over. Mouth halfway open, drool building up and spilling over the corners of his mouth. That's the obamabot program uploading a response to his brain.

They're never any good, but I have to give the administration some grudging respect for being able to create and control such useful tools.

Actually Eots is simply anti-Government no matter who is in the White House.....

in the present two sides of the same shit coin state of the nation that is correct

Indeed! ( I would exclude the profanities, but the fellow has a made valid point). IF those outraged by the Martin-Zimmerman incident want racial equity, perhaps ALL of us should stop emphasizing race. Period. And just look at the facts and let the justice system do it's job. I think that would be far more positive mentally and morally for everybody.

he a ranting moron ...makes no sense..talking about unsolved murders..they are unsolved because the perpetrator was unknown...total illogical red herring argument,,,the media is exploitative we all know that the rest is just rambling

thousands of blacks get murdered every year.... no one fucking marches for those people - and they are just as dead as Trayvon. Where is the outrage about that? Nowhere...

Well perhaps we should start...

We? I've always cared. I've criticized the justice system for its radical profiling, I've spoken out about the disproportionate numbers of blacks serving long term prison sentences, and the disproportionate number of blacks on death row.... I've criticized both sides of the political fence for their shit attitude towards minorities.

What have you done? Besides voting for a party that can never win.... and if they did, you'd put a fucking racist gumby in the White House.

Eot probably himmed and hawed through the entire video just from the title. And then his little pink liberal panties got all twisted as soon as Obama was called out for the fraud he is.
From that point on eot's brain shut off and went into Obamabot drone mode. You know the look they get; Blank stare, eyes glossed over. Mouth halfway open, drool building up and spilling over the corners of his mouth. That's the obamabot program uploading a response to his brain.

They're never any good, but I have to give the administration some grudging respect for being able to create and control such useful tools.

Obama is a complete fraud as are Jackson. sharpton and all mainstream media talking heads, none of that is debatable or news to me...but talking about unsolved murders where the perpetrator is unknown is a complete red herring and has nothing to do with the circumstances of this incident in question

Or possibly, consider that maybe, in this case, you are not seeing the forest for the trees.

Well perhaps we should start...

We? I've always cared. I've criticized the justice system for its radical profiling, I've spoken out about the disproportionate numbers of blacks serving long term prison sentences, and the disproportionate number of blacks on death row.... I've criticized both sides of the political fence for their shit attitude towards minorities.

What have you done? Besides voting for a party that can never win.... and if they did, you'd put a fucking racist gumby in the White House.

I earned my ghetto pass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQLUb7fXeQ]Skateboarder Anthony Shetler Gets The Ghetto Pass and Fights With Burritos on Free Lunch - YouTube[/ame]

I earned my ghetto pass

<snipped for bullshi>

If the OP is so abhorrent to you, that's fine... but don't try and distract from it with your usual crap. Run along and rant the the CT forums.... you find your intellectual equals there.

I earned my ghetto pass

<snipped for bullshi>

If the OP is so to you abhorrent , that's fine... but don't try and distract from it with your usual crap. Run along and rant the the CT forums.... you find your intellectual equals there.

abhorrent ?... No,I just find the revelation the media is exploitative to be old hat and think citing unsolved murders is in a comparison to this incident to be ..stupid

Last edited:
If the OP is so to you abhorrent , that's fine... but don't try and distract from it with your usual crap. Run along and rant the the CT forums.... you find your intellectual equals there.

abhorrent ?... No,I just find the revelation the media is exploitative to be old hat and think citing unsolved murders is in a comparison to this incident to be ..stupid

I'm sure you do. But.... the word is manipulative, not exploitative.

The guy in the video has a point.... and it's a valid one.... simply because, judging by the incredible amount of misinformation about Zimmerman.... clearly.... our media is not doing the job they're paid to do. He made a very valid point... the media are supposed to report the story, not create the story... and that is exactly what they have done... this case is a perfect example of how the media manipulates opinion. Clearly, given the amount of idiots repeating bullshit from the media... it needs to be pointed out - often.

Earned your ghetto pass? What the fuck does this mean? I belonged to the biggest best equipped gang in the world, does that mean I'm hot shit? I grew up in the ghetto, So fucking what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPWAolnxcB8]The most DANGEROUS cities in the U.S have majority black populations - YouTube[/ame]

Do you want to just tell me his basic premise. I couldn't get past all the "FU"s

LOL, funny and true. I would like to ask him and Lockjaw what they would do if some asshole was following them around the neighborhood for no reason and then confronted them. Would they sit there and say "yes massa, I wuz jus walkin home massa, I's a good boy" and give the guy a blowjob? It's funny how some of these stooges, immediately take Zimmerman's explanation as "gospel".

Do you want to just tell me his basic premise. I couldn't get past all the "FU"s

Basically that the media has totally messed up the reporting and invented a narrative instead of doing their job, just reporting the facts.

That Al, Jesse, Obama, and the Trayvon sycophants are hypocrites because they never march for the unsolved black murder victims or against black on black violence. That had this been a black on black crime, no one would care.

He's 100% accurate and black folks need to hear the truth. Especially the brothers on this site. They refuse to face the problems in our communities, all they do is offer emotional outbursts and display one of the biggest problems we as black Americans need to overcome: Collective denial of the truth and the lack of responsibility.

Speak for yourself.................."brother". :lol:

LOL, funny and true. I would like to ask him and Lockjaw what they would do if some asshole was following them around the neighborhood for no reason and then confronted them. Would they sit there and say "yes massa, I wuz jus walkin home massa, I's a good boy" and give the guy a blowjob? It's funny how some of these stooges, immediately take Zimmerman's explanation as "gospel".

To turn the situation into physical assault is not something Grown-Ups do. Somebody following you is no excuse.

Basically that the media has totally messed up the reporting and invented a narrative instead of doing their job, just reporting the facts.

That Al, Jesse, Obama, and the Trayvon sycophants are hypocrites because they never march for the unsolved black murder victims or against black on black violence. That had this been a black on black crime, no one would care.

He's 100% accurate and black folks need to hear the truth. Especially the brothers on this site. They refuse to face the problems in our communities, all they do is offer emotional outbursts and display one of the biggest problems we as black Americans need to overcome: Collective denial of the truth and the lack of responsibility.

Oh brother, here it comes. Locke does not march in lock step and the "real" brothers begin the expected process of questioning how much of a "brother" Locke is.

To turn the situation into physical assault is not something Grown-Ups do. Somebody following you is no excuse.

I'm not a violent person, but if someone was following me and I tried to avoid them and they cornered me, you can be damn straight I'm not going to get on me knees like some people here are advocating. What would you do if someone was following you and you tried to avoid them and they walked up on you???

All well and good, but don't you think a simple courteous answer to "What are you doing here?" (something like "Visiting my dad at ________(insert address)" might be a better (and wiser) response than throwing a punch?

I'm not a violent person, but if someone was following me and I tried to avoid them and they cornered me, you can be damn straight I'm not going to get on me knees like some people here are advocating. What would you do if someone was following you and you tried to avoid them and they walked up on you???

I sure wouldn't just hit him; I wouldn't have any legal right to, at that point. If he grabbed me, threatened me, pulled a weapon, or made an illegal demand, that's another story.

Oh brother, here it comes. Locke does not march in lock step and the "real" brothers begin the expected process of questioning how much of a "brother" Locke is.

Do you know Lockjaw personally? I am the first one to state that "the Blacks' are not a monolithic community, even though some of your fellow "conservatives" try to state that they are. What's wrong with telling someone who is making a STUPID generalization that fits into the paradigm of some bigoted white people, to "speak for himself"? Who is "we as black people"? Certainly not me, so if it's him or his relatives, let him speak for them and not for everyone else.

You can sound intelligent one minute and then at the drop of a hat come off like a retard. Again with your emotional appeals and weak ass "what-if" scenarios that you've dreamed up in that racial knee-jerk head of yours.
One thing I wouldn't have done is punch the guy in the nose and slammed his head into the ground. Infact, when I was younger I had something similiar happen when visiting a girlfriend, who I thought was home and wasn't.

I've already posted the story I believe. I'm still alive and so is the nosey neighbor to my knowledge is the only moral you would need from it anyway.

Forum List

Back