Video/Audio proof of a Tea Partier throwing racial slurs

It's all they got.

Everyday, some right wing nut does something dumb, and its all WE got?

How many isolated incidents will it take before you see a trend?

300 million people dickhead.

And even YOU use the term "isolated incidents".

Every hockey game has someojne tossing beer on the fans below...each one an isolated incident.

So I guess based on your logic, there is a trend implying it is a conspiracy...and in reality ALL hockey fans are beer tossers.

What a left wing nut you prove yourself to be in every post you write.

Most rightwingers are tossers.

lol

How does it go?

The absense of evidence isn't evidence of absense?

It is when you have cameras everywhere.

I've only seen one amateur video of them walking and it was bare audible. Is there media video of it? Like someone walking with or along side the Congressmen the entire way? If there is I would like to see it because I haven't come across anything like it.

There's also a very real possibility that video/audio does exist only it's a protester who has it but they certainly aren't going to come forward with it.

Saying that because there is no video or audio evidence it didn't happen is not a sound argument.

I understand that the word of a Congressman means pretty much squat too but the whole "no video or audio" ain't a silver bullet either.

I've seen the video, of the so called spitting incident, on fox, but have not been able to find a link to one. The link below from Fox.

FOXNews.com - Tea Party Protesters Dispute Reports of Slurs, Spitting Against Dem Lawmakers

could you hear it in the video you saw? Theres no video in that link only a story.

I wanna hear it/see it.
You can't hear or see what didn't happen.

Everytime there are protests against democrats they claim there is racism, and everytime they fail to show it really happened, outside of silly signs.

Great point.

Remember this story?

"Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service"
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

And the revelation:
"5803574The director of the Secret Service today disputed widely-reported claims that President Obama is receiving more death threats than previous presidents.

At a congressional hearing into the White House security breach that took place last week, when Tareq and Michaele Salahi "crashed" the White House state dinner, Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan said the current threat level against the president is normal.

"The threats right now ... is the same level as it has been for the previous two presidents at this point in their administrations," Sullivan said. Secret Service: Threats Against Obama No Higher than Normal - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

And another propaganda attempt by the left:

October 16, 2008 at 4:39 pm
What is really going on at McCain-Palin rallies? The Times Leader of Wilkes-Barre, Pa., reports that the Secret Service can find no evidence that anyone shouted “Kill him!” in reference to Barack Obama at a recent Palin event (via Little Green Footballs).

The story was originally reported by a competitor, the Scranton Times-Tribune, which is standing by its reporter, David Singleton:

Mr. Singleton said the remark came from his right, amid booing that followed Mr. Hackett’s mention of Mr. Obama.

“ very distinctly heard, ‘Kill him!’ Male voice,” he said. “It was definitely back in the back.”
Media Nation So what about those death threats?

Same story, different day.

Absence of evidence doesn't mean something happened.

Absence of evidence in such propaganda-laden accusations is usually correlated with lack of truth.

Uh...Truthmattersnot...Did you actually watch the clip in the link?

The crown shouted "kill the bill" and "go home". One random person yelled something that could be interpreted as racial epithets, but could also be doctored audio.

Considering the Kabuki Theater that went on this past weekend, it's also highly likely that the Dems planted an Alinskite mole to shout racial epithets in order to provide them something with which to attack the 30,000+ people who were shouting "Kill The Bill".

YUO = Idiot

Last edited:
There you go ,they say no video then it didnt happen.

You provide video and they say its doctored.

This is why your party will fail.

You recognise NOTHING as evidence if it doesnt support yout failed ideas.

You are THE party that tries to hide the racism in your own ranks.

What was that cupcake?

Bobby was talking, I missed it...
kkk-byrd.jpg

Uh...Truthmattersnot...Did you actually watch the clip in the link?

The crown shouted "kill the bill" and "go home". One random person yelled something that could be interpreted as racial epithets, but could also be doctored audio.

Considering the Kabuki Theater that went on this past weekend, it's also highly likely that the Dems planted an Alinskite mole to shout racial epithets in order to provide them something with which to attack the 30,000+ people who were shouting "Kill The Bill".

YUO = Idiot

There have been dozens of tea parties with tens of thousands protesting in all...and the closest they can come up with of someone making a racial slur is a muffled word that can be just about anything....and may rhyme with the word bigger...or ringer....or singer....

Hey...truthmatters....Go play Revolution 9 backwards....if you listen closely it will confirm that Paul McCartney has been dead for 30 years.

I mean...really? All of those tea parties and that is the only thing you got?

Do you have a mind of your own?

Forum List

Back