Video/Audio proof of a Tea Partier throwing racial slurs

Tea Party groups offer $15,000 reward for spitting incident proof.

Lying Democrats have failed to offer proof or collect.

From your link..

Here's a video of the incident in which Congressman Emmanuel Cleaver of Missouri claims he was called a derogatory term and spit upon. S E Cupp told Sean Hannity Wednesday night Tea Party groups are offering a $15,000 reward to anyone who can prove Cleaver was intentionally saliva sprayed during part of the Congressional Black Caucus' dramatic entrance to the Capitol last Saturday as he claims he was.

Who exactly is putting up the reward? S.E. Cup told Hannity blah blah. Right there we know the right are lying.

Who is putting up the reward?

After listening with headphones on, at 1:35 a man shouts, "Traitor! Go home!"

At 1:24 or so, a man says "Free Sneakers" (I read on another board somebody said he said, "Grease N*gg*rs").

At 1:27, the questioner says "disagreement" (somebody said on another board that it was a "teabagger" saying something ending in "n*gg*r").

Anyway, the reality is without the video actually showing the dude shouting "Traitor, Go home!" we can't even know if anybody there said it as anybody can edit sound in without video... with the other two it is obvious as you can see their mouths shape the words.

I listened to it again and now I hear traitor. I guess it isn't clear enough to be definitive but at least someone tried to provide a valid link.

Everyday, some right wing nut does something dumb, and its all WE got?

How many isolated incidents will it take before you see a trend?

Indeed how many violent protests and effogies of murdering president bush does it take for us to realize the far left of this country shows the biggest threat of violent outburst in this strenuous political times. its not like anyone shot at eric cantor's office or anything.

Someone shot a bullet into the air and it landed on Cantors building. NO, I would say Eric Cantor's office didnt get shot at, a bullet landed on it. According the the police the bullet landed in a downward angle....lol

Yet a brick with a note on it was thrown through a dems window and you nuts gave out the wrong address and someone cut that persons gas lines. Those are real right wing threats/actions.

THE BULLET WAS SHOT IN THE AIR AND LANDED ON HIS BUILDING. Keep trying though Cnantor and blame US for this crap escalating. You people are jokes.

So you are claiming that someone shot a bullet up into the air and on its way down it somehow decided to go horizontal and through the side of the building? Dude the odds of that are as great as me hitting powerball tonight, I'm gonna buy a ticket right now.

Indeed how many violent protests and effogies of murdering president bush does it take for us to realize the far left of this country shows the biggest threat of violent outburst in this strenuous political times. its not like anyone shot at eric cantor's office or anything.

Someone shot a bullet into the air and it landed on Cantors building. NO, I would say Eric Cantor's office didnt get shot at, a bullet landed on it. According the the police the bullet landed in a downward angle....lol

Yet a brick with a note on it was thrown through a dems window and you nuts gave out the wrong address and someone cut that persons gas lines. Those are real right wing threats/actions.

THE BULLET WAS SHOT IN THE AIR AND LANDED ON HIS BUILDING. Keep trying though Cnantor and blame US for this crap escalating. You people are jokes.

So you are claiming that someone shot a bullet up into the air and on its way down it somehow decided to go horizontal and through the side of the building? Dude the odds of that are as great as me hitting powerball tonight, I'm gonna buy a ticket right now.

Did you not read the police report? It says the bullet hit on a downward angle.

Get it now? It was not an attack on Cantor. It was a random shot that hit his building that was shot in the air. Cantor said his office was shot at ....freaking liar. The random bullet that was shot up in the air didnt even land on Cantor's office. It landed on the damn building. Cantor is a liar.

By the way, why would a lefty be angry at this health care bill? We won, we got it. Anger is shown by your side as they threw a brick with a note on it (there is no doubt that was done! and dont forget the cut gas line because you idiots gave out the wrong address).

Last edited:

Did you not read the police report? It says the bullet hit on a downward angle.

Get it now? It was not an attack on Cantor. It was a random shot that hit his building that was shot in the air. Cantor said his office was shot at ....freaking liar. The random bullet that was shot up in the air didnt even land on Cantor's office. It landed on the damn building. Cantor is a liar.

By the way, why would a lefty be angry at this health care bill? We won, we got it. Anger is shown by your side as they threw a brick with a note on it (there is no doubt that was done! and dont forget the cut gas line because you idiots gave out the wrong address).

I'm not on anyone's side who is being violent. I prefer to use the anvil of truth and the hammer of non-violence.

The "lefty" who shot at Cantor's window, I mean up in the air in the general direction of his office miraculously hitting the window (or is that a lie now), was mad because the senate republicans succeeded in slowing up the bill forcing it back to the house, once again, on a procedural error.

Either way I dissaprove of the obama administrations agenda to label people who are against the health care bill as violent extremists who hate poor people. Its not very presidential of his administration to do so.

From your link..

Here's a video of the incident in which Congressman Emmanuel Cleaver of Missouri claims he was called a derogatory term and spit upon. S E Cupp told Sean Hannity Wednesday night Tea Party groups are offering a $15,000 reward to anyone who can prove Cleaver was intentionally saliva sprayed during part of the Congressional Black Caucus' dramatic entrance to the Capitol last Saturday as he claims he was.

Who exactly is putting up the reward? S.E. Cup told Hannity blah blah. Right there we know the right are lying.

$10,000 of it is offered by Andrew Breitbart
It’s time for the allegedly pristine character of Rep. John Lewis to put up or shut up. Therefore, I am offering $10,000 of my own money to provide hard evidence that the N- word was hurled at him not 15 times, as his colleague reported, but just once. Surely one of those two cameras wielded by members of his entourage will prove his point.

And surely if those cameras did not capture such abhorrence, then someone from the mainstream media — those who printed and broadcast his assertions without any reasonable questioning or investigation — must themselves surely have it on camera. Of course we already know they don’t. If they did, you’d have seen it by now. THOUSANDS OF TIMES.

Rep. Lewis, if you can’t do that, I’ll give him a backup plan: a lie detector test. If you provide verifiable video evidence showing that a single racist epithet was hurled as you walked among the tea partiers, or you pass a simple lie detector test, I will provide a $10K check to the United Negro College Fund.
* It was fear of Democrat violence that caused Ann Coulter's speech to be canceled this week.
* It was a Democrat who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on health care.
* It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.
* Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an anti-conservative manifesto.
* It was Democrats who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.
* It's Democrats who burn down Hummer dealerships.
* It was Democrats SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.
* It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.
* Democrats lied saying Tea Party threw a rock through their 30th Floor window. Really? A 300ft vertical throw?
* Obama's friend Bill Ayers used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 & storming the CATO Institute in 2008
* It was a Democrat who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.
* It was a Democrat who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.
* It was Democrats who assaulted police in Berkeley.
* It was Democrats who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.
* The two Democrat Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.
* Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.
* It was the Democrat Black Panthers who called both Bush Presidents "RACIST".
* It was Democrats who Destroyed, Rioted & Attacked at the first & second Bush Inaugurations.
The Clinton Empire is planning to strike back.

Big Government has learned that Clintonistas are plotting a "push/pull" strategy. They plan to identify 7-8 national figures active in the tea party movement and engage in deep opposition research on them. If possible, they will identify one or two they can perhaps 'turn', either with money or threats, to create a mole in the movement. The others will be subjected to a full-on smear campaign. (Has MSNBC already been notified?)

Big Government has also learned that James Carville will head up the effort...

Last edited:

From your link..

It’s time for the allegedly pristine character of Rep. John Lewis to put up or shut up. Therefore, I am offering $10,000 of my own money to provide hard evidence that the N- word was hurled at him not 15 times, as his colleague reported, but just once. Surely one of those two cameras wielded by members of his entourage will prove his point.

And surely if those cameras did not capture such abhorrence, then someone from the mainstream media — those who printed and broadcast his assertions without any reasonable questioning or investigation — must themselves surely have it on camera. Of course we already know they don’t. If they did, you’d have seen it by now. THOUSANDS OF TIMES.

Rep. Lewis, if you can’t do that, I’ll give him a backup plan: a lie detector test. If you provide verifiable video evidence showing that a single racist epithet was hurled as you walked among the tea partiers, or you pass a simple lie detector test, I will provide a $10K check to the United Negro College Fund.
* It was not the fear of conservative violence that caused Ann Coulter's speech to be canceled this week.
* It was a Democrat who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on health care.
* It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.
* Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an anti-conservative manifesto.
* It's liberals who burn down Hummer dealerships.
* It was Democrats SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.
* It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.
* In fact, Democrats have no monopoly on having their offices vandalized.
* Obama's friend Bill Ayers who used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 & storming the CATO Institute in 2008
* It was a Democrat who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.
* It was a liberal who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.
* It was Democrats who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.
* The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.
* Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.
* It was the Black Panthers who called both Bush Presidents "RACIST".
* It was Democrats who Destroyed, Rioted & Attacked at the first & second Bush Inaugurations.

Big Government has learned that Clintonistas are plotting a "push/pull" strategy. They plan to identify 7-8 national figures active in the tea party movement and engage in deep opposition research on them. If possible, they will identify one or two they can perhaps 'turn', either with money or threats, to create a mole in the movement. The others will be subjected to a full-on smear campaign. (Has MSNBC already been notified?)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

From your link..

* It was fear of Democrat violence that caused Ann Coulter's speech to be canceled this week.
* It's Democrats who burn down Hummer dealerships.
* Democrats lied saying Tea Party threw a rock through their 30th Floor window. Really? A 300ft vertical throw?
* Obama's friend Bill Ayers used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 & storming the CATO Institute in 2008
* It was a Democrat who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.
* The two Democrat Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.
* It was the Democrat Black Panthers who called both Bush Presidents "RACIST".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]YouTube - Cricket Sound[/ame]

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back