...sort of a J6 Public Service announcement...

"You feel slighted that others haven’t watched the government propaganda you can’t be bothered to watch?"
-----------------------------------------------------

Ah, good poster Hollie, look poster......you are trying too hard. My intent to the forum with offering a compilation of sources that may offer information they had not been exposed to. And that was stated as such.

So, it was a listing of 10 documentaries by the highly respected organization Frontline. As articulated in the OP....there was no imprimatur offered. Couldn't be as I had not watched all 10.

But, let's do this Hollie, go watch some of them and come back to the forum and say what you think.

Or, alternatively, trying catching the current Frontline documentary now playing this minute on your local PBS station.

Let us know, what you think after you've done our due diligence.

Instead, as stated, it was merely a path for those with intellectual curiosity to pursue if they so wished.

I offer the link just below merely to offer another avenue for those who wish to understand the January 6th threat to America and our governance. It is a compilation by the respected documentary organization -- "Frontline". They offer a list of 10 films/documentaries about several aspects of J6.....what happened, what led to it, what is the impact. That kind of thing.

Now, I understand there is a new film just released or about to be......I think it may be scripted, as the reference I heard mentioned a former Senator playing the role of Bill Barr. Hence, if 'playing a role'....that sounds scripted to me. But all I know, is from a brief reference to it while driving and listening to NPR.

It is clear that J6 continues to resonate in the American conscience, with crosscurrents of acceptance ----some are convinced it was a dire and nearly successful threat; while others posit it was "normal political discourse" (the RNC said that).

Here's the link. But first, a caveat --- I have not viewed all of these documentaries. So my posting the Frontline link is not intended to signal an imprimatur, or my acceptance.....or rejection of any of them. My avatar offers it merely as another source of information and education for those who are interested.

Zzz

Leftard spin.

How utterly expected.

I offer the link just below merely to offer another avenue for those who wish to understand the January 6th threat to America and our governance. It is a compilation by the respected documentary organization -- "Frontline". They offer a list of 10 films/documentaries about several aspects of J6.....what happened, what led to it, what is the impact. That kind of thing.

Now, I understand there is a new film just released or about to be......I think it may be scripted, as the reference I heard mentioned a former Senator playing the role of Bill Barr. Hence, if 'playing a role'....that sounds scripted to me. But all I know, is from a brief reference to it while driving and listening to NPR.

It is clear that J6 continues to resonate in the American conscience, with crosscurrents of acceptance ----some are convinced it was a dire and nearly successful threat; while others posit it was "normal political discourse" (the RNC said that).

Here's the link. But first, a caveat --- I have not viewed all of these documentaries. So my posting the Frontline link is not intended to signal an imprimatur, or my acceptance.....or rejection of any of them. My avatar offers it merely as another source of information and education for those who are interested.

Frontline is another PBS Leftist Democrat mouthpiece that PRETENDS to be neutral. There is no neutrality on PBS. FAIL.

They did no such thing

The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI.

The fact that half were done by the same guy and all are recommended by PBS, tells me all I need to know. PBS is just as much commiecrat media as the Commie New Network or MSLSD.

I did watch the Frontline special tonight on the lead-up to J6.

It was riveting. Ran 2.5hrsr. I could've watched more.

Sure, I get it, the hardcore fringies won't watch it.

But maybe many Republicans will. Maybe many Independents will.

So, if big swaths of the rest of the electorate will.....then we all will be better informed on the risk we run if the fired former guy gets back in.

Frontline does these documentaries well. Better than most anybody else.

Americans should really try to watch this. IMHO

-----------------------------------------------------

Ah, good poster Hollie, look poster......you are trying too hard. My intent to the forum with offering a compilation of sources that may offer information they had not been exposed to. And that was stated as such.

So, it was a listing of 10 documentaries by the highly respected organization Frontline. As articulated in the OP....there was no imprimatur offered. Couldn't be as I had not watched all 10.

But, let's do this Hollie, go watch some of them and come back to the forum and say what you think.

Or, alternatively, trying catching the current Frontline documentary now playing this minute on your local PBS station.

Let us know, what you think after you've done our due diligence.

Instead, as stated, it was merely a path for those with intellectual curiosity to pursue if they so wished.

“Intellectual curiosity”

“The highly respected organization Frontline”

There is a lot of desperation in your post. It’s as though your trying to sell government propaganda

Could you direct me to the video showing a weeping Adam Kinzinger?

J6 Reichstag Fire

Could you direct me to the video showing a weeping Adam Kinzinger?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No, poster Hollie, I cannot. I have not seen such.
In the really excellent 2.5hr documentary I watched last night there no video clips of such a thing.

But beyond Kissinger, I would highly recommend you find the time in your busy life to catch it on a re-run, or, if you have PBS 'Passport' feature.....you can watch it any time.

Now look, I understand you may be adverse to any narrative or depiction that you believe takes a skeptical view of Don Trump. I get it.

But, what last night's documentary explained was the nuances and details of what America is going to see....ad infinitum.....as the criminal trials against Don Trump begin to fire up. (Hence the title: 'Democracy on Trial') Think of it as a primer to what will be shown on all media.....right, left, and straight up. Those various trials will dominate the news cycles. Last night's documentary will inform on what to expect and when.

The documentary showed some of the most relevant charges in the indictments...and the actions that brought them. And too, it had the lawyer who represented Trump in one of the impeachments doing an able job of presenting the defense side of the case. Again, we will see his arguments as these trials ramp up.

One of the talking-heads last night did make an arresting point. --- In that, the media depictions of the conflict at the Capitol have not really aptly demonstrated the degree of extreme violence that occurred on those Capitol steps and within the building.

What I have seen at various times on different venues seemed violent to me....but then, I'm old. This talking head really emphasized that it was extreme physicality by and against attackers who were all geared up in actual combat battle-armor.

(btw, I had made reference in an earlier post --I think on this thread ----that I thought this depiction would be a scripted representation. It wasn't. It was the actual people as they actually testified. Rusty Bowers was particularly effective. He has gravitas. His remarks were damning against Rudy Giuliani. Gabriel Sterling and Brad Raffensberger informed more fully on the testimony they gave to the televised J6 Committee hearings.)

All Americans would be well served to watch PBS's Frontline documentary ....'Democracy On Trial.' I advise -----watch it and be better informed.

1j5zotr27nac1.jpeg

No,

Democrats needed to stop the floor discussion of the irregularities in the vote, which not coincidently was beginning to occur at that very moment.

This information has been provided to you for years.
The left's ability to ignore it, is impressive.

Forum List

Back