Video/Audio proof of a Tea Partier throwing racial slurs

It's all they got.

Everyday, some right wing nut does something dumb, and its all WE got?

How many isolated incidents will it take before you see a trend?

300 million people dickhead.

And even YOU use the term "isolated incidents".

Every hockey game has someojne tossing beer on the fans below...each one an isolated incident.

So I guess based on your logic, there is a trend implying it is a conspiracy...and in reality ALL hockey fans are beer tossers.

What a left wing nut you prove yourself to be in every post you write.

Asshat ,there are more than 300 million people in the united states. That is not the point, the point is, the righty's are spurring this crap up and are not saying anything to anyone when they do it. They are responsible for this. Period.

You guys always say its only one or two guys....do you ever see anyone from the right asking them to stop? Nope, asshat.

If you went to a resturant and the another customer called your 10 year old daughter a whore and then the manager stepped up to your table and said well he is just one guy and doesnt speak for our resturant would that be enough for you?

****** go home at about 1.35

I heard it too.

And if that was a white congressperson up there and I started this thread saying that someone yelled out "pull the TRIGGER" with the emphasis on the word trigger, you would say you heard it too as well.

No, because he didn't say trigger, he clearly said ******. Does "trigger go home" make any sense to you? Of course, not. Stop being lame. The guy said it. What's the big deal? I don't care that he said it.

I guess the civil war didnt happen either because there is no video of it.

Wow.. Seriously? Why do you guys keep comparing shit like that? A War to someone Spitting on a Senator.

Does anyone have it from sunday? I heard it happened and have seen multiple threads for it on the forum. I haven't seen a video or heard it yet.

Did it really even happen? toss me a link.

There's no video of OJ murdering two people. That must be why he was found innocent.

Again... Such a retarded comparison.

If you went to a resturant and the another customer called your 10 year old daughter a whore and then the manager stepped up to your table and said well he is just one guy and doesnt speak for our resturant would that be enough for you?

Actually if a Waiter called my Daughter a Whore I wouldn't blame the Restaurant, I'd blame that douche-bag.

why would you blame the Restaurant instead of the Douche-bag?

Also..

I heard it too.. Clearly hear "******" If they said Pull the Trigger you would've heard "Pull" & "The". Seriously.. Don't defend that idiot.

Last edited:
I heard it too.

And if that was a white congressperson up there and I started this thread saying that someone yelled out "pull the TRIGGER" with the emphasis on the word trigger, you would say you heard it too as well.

No, because he didn't say trigger, he clearly said ******. Does "trigger go home" make any sense to you? Of course, not. Stop being lame. The guy said it. What's the big deal? I don't care that he said it.

Persoanlly, I did not hear the "go home" part....

And besides...as I said...

A thousand people and a balck woman they are ALL FURIOUS AT and only one racial slur?

To me? ThatThat is proof of major progress in our society.

Amazes me that the left sees that as a bad thing.....or maybe they really dont and simply want to capitalize on it for political gain?

of course there is no proof... Why would libs all of a sudden have to show proof of something?

Persoanlly, I did not hear the "go home" part....

And besides...as I said...

A thousand people and a balck woman they are ALL FURIOUS AT and only one racial slur?

To me? ThatThat is proof of major progress in our society.

Amazes me that the left sees that as a bad thing.....or maybe they really dont and simply want to capitalize on it for political gain?

lol ...

Now you are trying to spin this as a good thing?

Stop trying to excuse and run cover for idiots that say shit like this.

oldandretired is delusional. Seriously.

oldandretired, did you hear the messages left on Stupaks answering machine? Were they doctored as well?

lol

oldandretired is delusional. Seriously.

oldandretired, did you hear the messages left on Stupaks answering machine? Were they doctored as well?

lol

No they were there and probably not doctored. Stupak complained about the really violent ones on Thursday, before he folded on Sunday. I wonder who left those?

You have to wonder how many more days they can milk this shit.

what are we going on now.?:lol:

It's all they got.

Indeed how many violent protests and effogies of murdering president bush does it take for us to realize the far left of this country shows the biggest threat of violent outburst in this strenuous political times. its not like anyone shot at eric cantor's office or anything.

After listening with headphones on, at 1:35 a man shouts, "Traitor! Go home!"

At 1:24 or so, a man says "Free Sneakers" (I read on another board somebody said he said, "Grease N*gg*rs").

At 1:27, the questioner says "disagreement" (somebody said on another board that it was a "teabagger" saying something ending in "n*gg*r").

Anyway, the reality is without the video actually showing the dude shouting "Traitor, Go home!" we can't even know if anybody there said it as anybody can edit sound in without video... with the other two it is obvious as you can see their mouths shape the words.

It's all they got.

Indeed how many violent protests and effogies of murdering president bush does it take for us to realize the far left of this country shows the biggest threat of violent outburst in this strenuous political times. its not like anyone shot at eric cantor's office or anything.

Someone shot a bullet into the air and it landed on Cantors building. NO, I would say Eric Cantor's office didnt get shot at, a bullet landed on it. According the the police the bullet landed in a downward angle....lol

Yet a brick with a note on it was thrown through a dems window and you nuts gave out the wrong address and someone cut that persons gas lines. Those are real right wing threats/actions.

THE BULLET WAS SHOT IN THE AIR AND LANDED ON HIS BUILDING. Keep trying though Cnantor and blame US for this crap escalating. You people are jokes.

Forum List

Back