Victor Davis Hanson: Joe Biden's regime is most revolutionary Left-wing since FDR

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023
Victor Davis Hanson: Joe Biden's regime is most revolutionary Left-wing since FDR

President Biden's muted campaign launch this week is a sign for things to come. Whilst the President attempts to hide from the media, America's allies and enemies alike are left wondering who's really in charge. To discuss Joe Biden and Donald Trump's chances in the lead up to the 2024 American election, the historian and commentator Victor Davis Hanson sits down with Steven Edginton for this week's Off Script podcast.

Wait a minute, I thought it was Obama who was the most radical, before that it was Clinton. Before that it was Carter because he wanted to decriminalize pot and make us energy independent. What a long strange trip it's been.

Wait a minute, I thought it was Obama who was the most radical, before that it was Clinton. Before that it was Carter because he wanted to decriminalize pot and make us energy independent. What a long strange trip it's been.
1694463184705.png

Yup. Your party is getting increasingly radical. Maybe you didn't notice because you've been radicalized along with them.

Do you think Bill Clinton would have demanded abortion up until birth, for any reason or no reason at all? What about "reparations" for people who were never slaves, paid for by people who never owned any?

Do you think Carter would have demanded endless and unaccountable funding of a war in Europe?

Do you think Obama would have forced businesses and employees to take an experimental medical procedure or lose their jobs, livelihoods, and even their homes?

You accepted all that without even blinking.

Since FDR? Why skip over JFK or LBJ? Not revolutionary enough?

For the Neo-GOP even, that is a tired, lame talking point.

Todays DemoKKKrat party would put JFK on trial and execute him. LBJ might get a little more leniency because he was virulently racist and pro-war, but the Dems would hate his domestic policy.

Like I said, you've been radicalized along with the rest of your party.

Todays DemoKKKrat party would put JFK on trial and execute him. LBJ might get a little more leniency because he was virulently racist and pro-war, but the Dems would hate his domestic policy.

Like I said, you've been radicalized along with the rest of your party.
You see how they treat RFK. They treat him like their crazy uncle.

They won't even give him the Secret Service to protect him.

Then again, why would a Kennedy running for President need their protection?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back