Victor Davis Hanson: Biden regime is most revolutionary Left-wing since FDR

Yes, poopy pants is FDR.

Well done.

I think I see the connection here, both are dictators as both die in office.

No one can vote them out.

Yes, poopy pants is FDR.

Well done.

I think I see the connection here, both are dictators as both die in office.

No one can vote them out.
So, Rump has no chance of winning? From your lips to...

lol FDR wasn't a leftist, no matter what Anne Colter and other assorted loons keep claiming. He was a moderate fascist, more in Mussolini's vein, and of course much smarter and hired smarter people to advise him, though he ignored or opposed some of the better populists, like Wright Patman and a few others, mostly southerners.

As we all know, Biden has never had one independent thought in his brain. This is why Joe has been caught plagiarizing every man, woman, and child on the planet over the years.

In fact, I just dug up an FDR speech showing Biden also plagiarized him as well.

This was FDR talking to some police officers in the Spring of 1945.

ap_4112081379.jpg

You know, I sit on the stand and to get hot, I got lotta, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, that, that, that turn, uh, blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight. And then watch the hair come come back up again. They look at it. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap.

Turns out FDR was also a creeper and racist like Joe calling black children roaches as they sat on his lap as he had his way with them.

Who knew?

lol FDR wasn't a leftist, no matter what Anne Colter and other assorted loons keep claiming. He was a moderate fascist, more in Mussolini's vein, and of course much smarter and hired smarter people to advise him, though he ignored or opposed some of the better populists, like Wright Patman and a few others, mostly southerners.
I make no distinction between Leftist and Fascist.

Today, the modern-day Leftist has taken over corporations across the globe, as all true Marxists end up doing anyway.

It's all about centralize power and crushing all your adversaries while censoring everything they say.

I make no distinction between Leftist and Fascist.

Today, the modern-day Leftist has taken over corporations across the globe, as all true Marxists end up doing anyway.

It's all about centralize power and crushing all your adversaries while censoring everything they say.
Because words have no meaning to you

Because words have no meaning to you
Like the term woman?

:auiqs.jpg:

I can't wait till the Left comes out with their own dictionary of terms. The term woman will take up 6 pages or more.

The Xiden administration is like FDR?

More like Mao if you ask me. We are in the midst of a cultural revolution all being orchestrated at the highest globalist levels.

As we all know, Biden has never had one independent thought in his brain. This is why Joe has been caught plagiarizing every man, woman, and child on the planet over the years.

In fact, I just dug up an FDR speech showing Biden also plagiarized him as well.

This was FDR talking to some police officers in the Spring of 1945.

ap_4112081379.jpg

You know, I sit on the stand and to get hot, I got lotta, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, that, that, that turn, uh, blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight. And then watch the hair come come back up again. They look at it. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap.

Turns out FDR was also a creeper and racist like Joe calling black children roaches as they sat on his lap as he had his way with them.

Who knew?
Again, doesn't answer my question. What is it with you retards? It was a simple question.

We are seeing a repeat of the 1930s in Democrat Nazism. all we need now is Maoist Democrats begin to persecute religions.
Oops! they've already started. Wray has classed Catholics as terrorists...

We are seeing a repeat of the 1930s in Democrat Nazism. all we need now is Maoist Democrats begin to persecute religions.
Only one religion will do, and that is the religion of "the party"

Quite the fantasy

:sleeping-smiley-015: Nope. Still doesn't answer my question, retard. Try again.

Forum List

Back