Charlamagne tha God rips 'wack' DNC: 'Do a f------ primary debate'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The People’s Republic of China has announced there will be No Presidential Debates in the Primaries. Sorry, I mean, The Democratic National Committee has announced there will be No Presidential Debates in the Primaries

Black people who actually THINK FOR THEMSELVES....

A TERRIBLE DANGER for "you ain't black if you don't support me" Traitor Racist Low IQ Joe Biden....

who voted four times for Ku Klux Klan Enchanted Cyclops Robert Byrd to be DEM Senate Leader...

R.1fa154a984a4e155b7f90eeda250089f

Joe Biden on racism: Whites 'can never fully understand'

Black people who actually THINK FOR THEMSELVES....

A TERRIBLE DANGER for "you ain't black if you don't support me" Traitor Racist Low IQ Joe Biden....

who voted four times for Ku Klux Klan Enchanted Cyclops Robert Byrd to be DEM Senate Leader...

R.1fa154a984a4e155b7f90eeda250089f

Joe Biden on racism: Whites 'can never fully understand''can never fully understand'

He voted for Biden. Being disappointed in Democrats doesn't mean siding with monsters.

Why bother? You really think the Dem constituency is going to be allowed to choose their candidate? Lol! Apparently you've forgotten the last Dem Presidential Primary. Fucking sheep...

Why bother? You really think the Dem constituency is going to be allowed to choose their candidate? Lol! Apparently you've forgotten the last Dem Presidential Primary. Fucking sheep...

Last time it was a pack around 20%

This time it is a disaster incumbent vs. an inspiring American who values truth and patriotism to America

unless someone else gets in the race....

Or people who murder your people...

"Monsters" = those who threaten YOUR GOVERNMENT CHECK for NOTHING
Racism is thinking every minority is collecting a government check. The funny thing is your side could capitalize on moderate Democrat bafoonary but you're even bigger idiots and Bingos than they are.

😄

Just curious, how many debates did the RNC hold in the run up to the Presidential Primaries for 2020?

What were the dates and locations?

WW

Forum List

Back