Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

no comment eots? I thought engineers designed for thermal expansion due to office fires?

:lol:

i said that engineers are well of the effects of fire on a steel framed hi-rise and take it in to consideration in the design are you actually trying to say they are not aware of the effects of fire and do not consider it in the design

Here you go fuckstick. Proof positive that you are speaking out of your ass.

Taken from this PDF document. I'll provide more proof since I like making you look like a complete asshole.
http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/obj/irc/doc/pubs/nrcc50830/nrcc50830.pdf

Here are just a couple of quotes from the document.

Thermal expansion is not a new term in structural engineering, as it has been considered in the design of bridge structures for many years at ambient temperature. However, such consideration has not been extended to the design of building structures exposed to fire.

This result reveals the fact that currently, there is a clear lack of knowledge and design methodology relating to the effects of thermal expansion on performance of structures in fire.

THAT is why I asked you if you got this information from a structural engineer or other source to which you blatantly ignored. So I guess you WERE just assuming this claim?

:lol::lol::lol:

No comment eots?

You were proven wrong yet again and were just guessing all this time. And you supposedly fight for the truth? What a joke. Nice to know your "knowledge" is nothing more than assumptions.

They were ALL made of steel/concrete, and the steel in those other buildings, DID NOT exhibit any of the "thermal expansion" nonsense that NIST proposes happened to building 7.
Really? You know that for a fact? :lol: You fucking liar.

What would you call what happened to the steel in this example?

madrid_remains.jpg

Mr. Jones said:
You people put up pictures of railroad tracks and compare them to the design of the WTC buildings?? WTF?

Wrong yet again you lying little fuck. You think the only thing that matters is that the structures are made out of steel? I guess I should have called you an ignorant little fuck as well.

Mr. Jones said:
You can't, so I'll await another childish tirade, followed by another sidetracking post.
Yes, we're all well aware you can't handle the fact you've been exposed yet again. Keep trying to pretend all buildings should behave the exact same way as long as they contain steel regardless of construction, materials and circumstances. :lol: I love it when truthtards just INSIST their ignorance is somehow justified.

Mr. Jones said:
And yes some of them did burn out of control, haven't you bothered to look this up? You've been burned before because of your laziness.
Yes. The building above was allowed to burn out of control. It suffered a partial collapse. Where? Only in the steel framed section of the building. OH NOES!!!! :lol: I am sure you will dismiss that FACT as immaterial.

Lol..you still see the building standing, and it suffered no total complete global collapse!! No free fall, ...you got no logical explanation for why these infernos did not globally collapse :lol:
You lose troll!

Lol..you still see the building standing, and it suffered no total complete global collapse!! No free fall, ...you got no logical explanation for why these infernos did not globally collapse :lol:
You lose troll!

Unlike a fucking retard like you, I understand that different construction and circumstances will result in different outcomes. Unlike a fucking retard like you, I understand the difference between a concrete frame and a steel frame. Notice the steel framed section completely collapsed while the concrete section remained standing. A child can understand such simple concepts, yet it it completely beyond your grasp. It is no small wonder a piece of shit asshole like you can survive in this world with your complete lack of understanding of how things work in the real world. "Jones fantasy land" is not reality by any stretch of the imagination!

They were ALL made of steel/concrete, and the steel in those other buildings, DID NOT exhibit any of the "thermal expansion" nonsense that NIST proposes happened to building 7.

madrid_remains.jpg

Wrong yet again you lying little fuck. You think the only thing that matters is that the structures are made out of steel? I guess I should have called you an ignorant little fuck as well.

Yes, we're all well aware you can't handle the fact you've been exposed yet again. Keep trying to pretend all buildings should behave the exact same way as long as they contain steel regardless of construction, materials and circumstances. :lol: I love it when truthtards just INSIST their ignorance is somehow justified.

Mr. Jones said:
And yes some of them did burn out of control, haven't you bothered to look this up? You've been burned before because of your laziness.
Yes. The building above was allowed to burn out of control. It suffered a partial collapse. Where? Only in the steel framed section of the building. OH NOES!!!! :lol: I am sure you will dismiss that FACT as immaterial.

You lose troll!

How did the steel part collapse?

madrid_remains.jpg

You lose troll!

Can't say truthfully, but it still did not collapse globally, at amazing velocity did it??
now using your tactic..It isn't the WTC isn't it?
So how come at the ACTUAL WTC N tower..in 1975 we see no inkling of a collapse?? Answer this finally..

You lose troll!

Can't say truthfully, but it still did not collapse globally, at amazing velocity did it??
now using your tactic..It isn't the WTC isn't it?
So how come at the ACTUAL WTC N tower..in 1975 we see no inkling of a collapse?? Answer this finally..

You're saying that office fires can't effect steel enough to collapse.

So how did the steel part collapse?

Last edited:

And here, even though you are too stupid to realize it, you have proven my point about the design of a building making a difference as far as how it reacts to fires.

The steel of one building partially collapsed due to fire, yet there is "no inkling" of collapse in the other.

I thought you said steel performed the same in ALL FIRES?

How are these two different results possible? Should I just repeat your previous quote?
Can't say truthfully,...

madrid_remains.jpg

Mr. Jones said:

You lose troll!

So basically you are admitting that office fires can affect steel enough to cause a partial collapse, but not a global collapse?

Is that correct? Or are you going to be a chickenshit and not answer because you see you've painted yourself into a corner?

madrid_remains.jpg

You lose troll!

So basically you are admitting that office fires can affect steel enough to cause a partial collapse, but not a global collapse?

Is that correct? Or are you going to be a chickenshit and not answer because you see you've painted yourself into a corner?

You are the chickenshit asswipe!! How many times must I ask and you avoid answering
Why the N tower didn't even experience a partial collapse in the 1975 fire??? Answer that you chickenshit..
Why didn't any of the other buildings that were more severely burned
not suffer the same collapses?? They are all made of steel components...what was different about the steel in the other buildings????
What was different about the steel in the WTC N tower in '75???

Until you answer these questions that I posed to you FIRST, you are nothing but a chicken shit, liar and avoiding a response to the questions..You lose troll.. for all to witness too :lol::lol:

NIST admits free fall

http://www.911speakout.org/Freefall.pdf

Some examples of fires in high rise buildings far worse than the fires in the World Trade Center towers:

Fire Has Never Caused A Steel Frame Building To Collapse « Stevex09

No global collapses, no 2.25 secs. of free fall!!!

Why not?? Is steel different in Manhattan chickenshit troll?? :lol::lol:

You lose troll!

You are the chickenshit asswipe!! How many times must I ask and you avoid answering
Why the N tower didn't even experience a partial collapse in the 1975 fire??? Answer that you chickenshit..
not suffer the same collapses?? They are all made of steel components...what was different about the steel in the other buildings????

Until you answer these questions that I posed to you FIRST, you are nothing but a chicken shit, liar and avoiding a response to the questions..You lose troll.. for all to witness too :lol::lol:

NIST admits free fall

Some examples of fires in high rise buildings far worse than the fires in the World Trade Center towers:

So you are admitting that office fires can cause partial collapse, but not global collapse.

Got it.

I thought you claimed that office fires could not affect steel?

:eusa_whistle:

And here, even though you are too stupid to realize it, you have proven my point about the design of a building making a difference as far as how it reacts to fires.

The steel of one building partially collapsed due to fire, yet there is "no inkling" of collapse in the other.

How are these two different results possible? Should I just repeat your previous quote?
Can't say truthfully,...

Where did I ever say "steel performs the same in ALL FIRES"?

You are once again lying, I asked YOU many times what is the difference in the steel in the other buildings compared to the WTC buildings?? And why didn't the N tower even partially collapse in "75 and YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER and instead dance around the subject lying about something I did not say!!!
You are a lying, chicken shit pussy...it is all right here for all to see what a disingenuous troll you really are :lol:

Was the WTC steel made out of the same steel those "railroad tracks" were made out of..you pathetic OCT pole swallower??

You lose troll!

NIST admits free fall

The funny thing is, you're too stupid to to realize that you posted the answer to your question and it's the same answer I keep giving you.

You claim that all buildings should react the same in an office fire yet post two buildings, one that partially collapsed due to fire and one that doesn't show an "inkling" of collapse, that directly refute this claim!

Then turn around and complain that I never answer your questions!

What a fucking idiot!

You lose troll!

Unlike a fucking retard like you, I understand that different construction and circumstances will result in different outcomes. Unlike a fucking retard like you, I understand the difference between a concrete frame and a steel frame. Notice the steel framed section completely collapsed while the concrete section remained standing. A child can understand such simple concepts, yet it it completely beyond your grasp. It is no small wonder a piece of shit asshole like you can survive in this world with your complete lack of understanding of how things work in the real world. "Jones fantasy land" is not reality by any stretch of the imagination!

Your opinions mean nothing pussy parrot, they are just that..opinions and theories that have been destroyed by credible people and real Patriots, you can't explain why the N tower fire in 1975 didn't collapse...even partially.
You have no reasonable answer for why no other infernos globally collapsed resulting in 2.25 secs. of free fall. EVER!
You are just another stooge planted here to parrot the OCT, and you do a shitty job of it. You have opinions and theories that are less persuasive then the CD theory, you lose again "coincitard" :lol:

You are a treasonous piece of shit, that doesn't give a shit about all the lies and BS that credible people, even on the 9-11 commission have publicly stated it was flawed!! But you don't care..it is of no concern to you and your treasonous ilk. You and them will fall with the boots of justice and truth all over your backs..I hope to see you there that day, so I can spit in your cowardly face.

You are once again lying, I asked YOU many times what is the difference in the steel in the other buildings compared to the WTC buildings??

Because the design is affected differently by office fires as evidenced in the partial collapse of one building and "no inkling" of collapse in another!!!!!

And why didn't the N tower even partially collapse in "75 and YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER and instead dance around the subject lying about something I did not say!!!

Did the 1975 fires have a jet slam into the one side damaging structural components????

Can't say truthfully,...

You are once again lying, I asked YOU many times what is the difference in the steel in the other buildings compared to the WTC buildings?? And why didn't the N tower even partially collapse in "75 and YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER and instead dance around the subject lying about something I did not say!!!
You are a lying, chicken shit pussy...it is all right here for all to see what a disingenuous troll you really are :lol:

Was the WTC steel made out of the same steel those "railroad tracks" were made out of..you pathetic OCT pole swallower??

Awww....

What's the matter pussy?

Get your ass handed to you and you don't like it?

Too bad.

You lose troll!

Your opinions mean nothing pussy parrot, they are just that..opinions and theories that have been destroyed by credible people and real Patriots, you can't explain why the N tower fire in 1975 didn't collapse...even partially.
You have no reasonable answer for why no other infernos globally collapsed resulting in 2.25 secs. of free fall. EVER!
You are just another stooge planted here to parrot the OCT, and you do a shitty job of it. You have opinions and theories that are less persuasive then the CD theory, you lose again "coincitard" :lol:

You are a treasonous piece of shit, that doesn't give a shit about all the lies and BS that credible people, even on the 9-11 commission have publicly stated it was flawed!! But you don't care..it is of no concern to you and your treasonous ilk. You and them will fall with the boots of justice and truth all over your backs..I hope to see you there that day, so I can spit in your cowardly face.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
could not have said it better myself.did you expect anything less from this ass kisser twin brother of candyfags?:lol::lol:

This hypocrite troll always accuses people of running away but everytime I post this post below,the coward shill like the hypocrite he is,HE runs away and wont address is.:lol: He wont address it because he knows he cant refute it just like all OCTA'S know they cant refute it and know its true.:lol::lol:

You agent trolls are so pathetic in your ramblings Parrot that you you constantly come on here and show what dumbfucks you are ignoring that all protocals were violated that day and evidence destroyed and confiscated and removed, yet nobody got fired and lost their jobs but instead got promoted for their incomptence.gee I wish I could have a job like that getting PROMOTED for making a serious mistake.

You agent dumbfucks obviously get paid well by your handlers coming on here for your ass beatings you constantly get here with your pathetic ramblings you make up to avoid these evidence and facts.

you trolls can only sling shit in defeat over this everytime.

Last edited:

Can't say truthfully,...

Oh I see.

So you admit that steel structures are going to react differently based on their respective designs and that comparing the towers and WTC7 to buildings that have different structural designs, yet did NOT globally collapse, is a stupid comparison?

Glad you came to your senses.

:clap2:

The funny thing is, you're too stupid to to realize that you posted the answer to your question and it's the same answer I keep giving you.
No you avoid a direct answer to my questions..it's all here in the posts.

You claim that all buildings should react the same in an office fire yet post two buildings, one that partially collapsed due to fire and one that doesn't show an "inkling" of collapse, that directly refute this claim!
You are lying again...site where I actually say this?

What a fucking idiot!
You have not answered anything, you instead are displaying a cowardly troll tactic of avoidance and deflection. So how come the 75 fire didn't cause even a partial collapse??
Why is steel different in the examples of the infernos, no thermal expansion causing total collapse?
Why was there no global collapse in ANY of the other buildings, with free fall speed collapses??

No you avoid a direct answer to my questions..it's all here in the posts.

You are lying again...site where I actually say this?

What a fucking idiot!
You have not answered anything, you instead are displaying a cowardly troll tactic of avoidance and deflection. So how come the 75 fire didn't cause even a partial collapse??

*sigh*

Was the structure damaged by a fucking jet before the fires started? Are you really this stupid? You don't think that played a roll in it? As I keep saying, the structural design is supposed to work as a whole. The more components you remove or weaken, then more stress is put on the remaining components.

It's not just the steel you jackass. This is the last time I am going to answer you. The design of a building dictates how it will react. Since the design of the buildings is different, you can make no comparison!!!
Why was there no global collapse in ANY of the other buildings, with free fall speed collapses??[/QUOTE]

And this is a total lie. The buildings did not collapse at free fall speed. As much as you want this to be true, it isn't.

You are once again lying, I asked YOU many times what is the difference in the steel in the other buildings compared to the WTC buildings??

Because the design is affected differently by office fires as evidenced in the partial collapse of one building and "no inkling" of collapse in another!!!!!

And why didn't the N tower even partially collapse in "75 and YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER and instead dance around the subject lying about something I did not say!!!

Did the 1975 fires have a jet slam into the one side damaging structural components????

Of course not, but it was a fire correct? And in the WTC7 building there was a fire correct? Why didn't "fire" cause even a partial collapse in the N tower?
The fact is that fires that have been proven to have been worse in structures constructed of steel have never collapsed, producing free fall speeds EVER!! And all your mental masturbation and avoidance of the questions are cowardly tactics that show you are clueless and
believe in the"miracles" that NIST and your criminal government have told you.
You are a prime example of a brainwashed stooge, that does not give a shit about his nation. Even the 9-11 commission has rejected their own report :lol: but you insist on telling us that it can be believed.
No hi rise has ever globally collapsed producing free fall speeds. yet you embarrass yourself by not even questioning any of these facts.
You have proven here on these forums what a lying treasonous coward you really are, thank you for proving what we have known all along :clap2:

Forum List

Back