Vice Admiral: Obama was outmaneuvered by Russians on START

R1 has built a propaganda case but no one wants to play. He should report back to his masters for remedial training. An OP has to have some probative value: this one had none.

So his complaint is that this treaty doesn't allow us to unilaterally disarm?

F'in hilarious. The conservatarian mind is a diabolical one, indeed.

If you'd actually read, you'd see that aint true. But go head and cherry pick there buddy......

I did read, buddy - and that's exactly what he said.

Miller, who helped prepare the National Strategic Target List and Single Integrated Operational Plan for waging nuclear war and later participated in arms control meetings with the Soviet government, expressed concern that START could leave the United States vulnerable to other emerging threats.

“The treaty prohibits the conversion of an existing ballistic missile system into a missile defense system,” said Miller. “We might want to do that with a Trident or an ICBM sometime in the future,
particularly if the Chinese alleged threat materializes.”

Why? Why don't you people READ? Why don't you listen? Why do yall break down and run to troll land like Starkey who's undoubtedly posted some more amusing, stalker, flame spam by now?

Yall make this shit too easy. THOSE are Miller's real concerns, VALID, LEGIT, concerns.

R1, finally, begins to post something to work with. Give us a link to Miller and his statements, please. Realize, of course, he is small potatoes in this matter, but sometimes small potatoes become big. Let's see. Give us a link. OH, POSTING CAPS IS SILLY!

OK, I looked up the comments by the admiral. So what? Minority opinion weighed by the administration.

R1, the START is approved by Bush, Reagan, Bush, Carter, and all living secretaries of state. Do you really think the concerns by the admiral were weighed, considered, pondered, remedies worked out, and so forth?

Why are you running a propaganda campaign that has no real merit?

Last edited:
Personally, there should have been a debate on this issue. This has far reaching ramifications for years to come, and shouldn't have been rushed through in the last couple weeks of this Congress.
This was signed last spring and nothing done for months...then the last two weeks it becomes vital. This is the problem I have, giving it to politicians who could care less because they are on their way out, not the way to do business.

Miller has been retired for quite awhile, the guy served in WWII! he's in his 90's. I'm sure he was a brilliant leader, but he's been out of the game for quite awhile as he retired almost 20 years ago.
http://oakton.patch.com/articles/miller-achieved-beyond-his-dream-of-naval-aviation
Why is it that the Joint Chiefs of Staff and all the NATO Commanders who have access to current nuclear intelligence were for START but (R)IGHTeous wants to swear by Miller, who doesn't have current access to said intelligence?

Last edited:
Miller has been retired for quite awhile, the guy served in WWII! he's in his 90's. I'm sure he was a brilliant leader, but he's been out of the game for quite awhile.
Why is it that the Joint Chiefs of Staff and all the NATO Commanders who have access to current nuclear intelligence were for START but (R)IGHTeous wants to swear by Miller, who doesn't have current access to said intelligence?

.....So now.....after me pointing out what you were apparently too illiterate to read.....you attempt to shoot the messenger............yeeeea......

Either refute the points, which are indeed valid despite one's age (seems quite sharp for 90) or shut up already.

I grow tired of this constant lefty deflection game........

The Admiral's objections have been met by the treaty itself, the which all former presidents and secretaries of state support.

R1, nothing of substance exists to debate.

Accept it; this is your START too.

-Crickets-

Heeeeellllooooo!

Anyone here besides my resident cyber stalker spam troll wanna actually respond with something CREDIBLE.

Simple, yet very relevant, valid, legit concerns. Looks to me as, like your Obamamessiah, all yall really care bout is this political victory for him over anything else........

If you'd actually read, you'd see that aint true. But go head and cherry pick there buddy......

Miller, who helped prepare the National Strategic Target List and Single Integrated Operational Plan for waging nuclear war and later participated in arms control meetings with the Soviet government, expressed concern that START could leave the United States vulnerable to other emerging threats.

“The treaty prohibits the conversion of an existing ballistic missile system into a missile defense system,” said Miller. “We might want to do that with a Trident or an ICBM sometime in the future,

Why? Why don't you people READ? Why don't you listen? Why do yall break down and run to troll land like Starkey who's undoubtedly posted some more amusing, stalker, flame spam by now?

Yall make this shit too easy. THOSE are Miller's real concerns, VALID, LEGIT, concerns.

You are too stupid to be granted access to the interwebs. If we want missile defense we can.....wait for it now....build it! Why would we remove our current stockpile?

You are too stupid to be granted access to the interwebs. If we want missile defense we can.....wait for it now....build it! Why would we remove our current stockpile?

.....WOW. Not only do you start off resorting to petty personal attacks (troll evolution) but you proceed to state one of the many reasons START sucks in the 1st place!

Since you're apparently mentally retarded, Ima let you in on a lil secret.....psst.....closer.....THE START TREATY MANDATES WE DECREASE OUT NUKE STOCKPILE, ALONG WITH SHADY, UNTRUSTWORTHY RUSSIA. WE NOW HAVE LITTLE CHOICE. Of course there could be other reasons.....had we actually not been forced into a corner here, but that's the obvious one, as we're talkin bout START. Thanks for making my argument for me, and publicly embarrassing yourself.

Welcome to my pwned belt dude, or she, wtf you are, matters little. You're just another drone, likely sore loser who will now stalk and troll spam on me whenever you can.

Come clean, Righteous1 - you are a plant sent here from DemocraticUnderground to make conservatives look like morons....

and you are quite good at it.

Fail-troll-is-always-fail.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back