Vicar of GOD ALMIGHY

The vicar of god?

I wondered who it was.

Thanks.
:rolleyes:

(Being delusional means you'll fit right in here. Welcome to the board.)
:uhoh3:

No wake up go smoke some dmt or climax both legal drugs ignorance of the law in this reality is no excuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest I feel sorry for you, if I understand you correctly, you want a better life after this one with God?
No you don't understand evidently you are not awakened enough to.

David_42 is a homo And I think he's sweet on you.
Does it bother you? :coffee:
Not at all!
He can give you Jesus.
And you can give him AIDS.
Solves two problems the way I see it.
Jesus is a made name therefore a false prophet Yahshua did not die for your sins he died for the sacrifice to receive the gifts of GOD . GOD Will you to do whatever you do therefore does not hold you accountable for your wrongdoings your sinless in the sight of GOD
As far as the aids thing eat a bunch of Mustardseed I hear it works for cure actually Mustardseed different kinds hell I would try it if I had aids you fucking bigot

The vicar of god?

I wondered who it was.

Thanks.
:rolleyes:

(Being delusional means you'll fit right in here. Welcome to the board.)
:uhoh3:
Being able to see different realities but being able to's day in this reality and standard in this reality is not delusional I know what the Hells going on.
As far as the vicar of God is a representative of God my God. It is thought. If you believe in him you might as well be believing in me as God

I am WHO I am simple servant/slave to my GOD THE FIRST OF THE FAITH THAT GOD IS THE FIRST THOUGHT THE ORIGINAL THOUGHT " I THINK THERE FOR I AM" "IAM THAT IAM" GOD THINKS OF EVERY THING THERE FOR IT EXISTS. BE free of the notion that you are sinners or saints. We are all equal in the sight of ALMIGHTY GOD for it wills everything and everyone there is no freewill only GODs will through you therefore sin less.

Have you met Jeremiah?

You should come to the Flame Zone, those guys LOVE being preached to brother.

I am WHO I am simple servant/slave to my GOD THE FIRST OF THE FAITH THAT GOD IS THE FIRST THOUGHT THE ORIGINAL THOUGHT " I THINK THERE FOR I AM" "IAM THAT IAM" GOD THINKS OF EVERY THING THERE FOR IT EXISTS. BE free of the notion that you are sinners or saints. We are all equal in the sight of ALMIGHTY GOD for it wills everything and everyone there is no freewill only GODs will through you therefore sin less.

Have you met Jeremiah?

You should come to the Flame Zone, those guys LOVE being preached to brother.
To late to preach what has been taught over and over again in each religion
Treat others how you want to be treated and how you would want your family and friends treated.
There is a lot of Jeremiahs in the world my first name based on Jeremiah (Jeremy) imagery in joy to the world
Jeremiah was a bullfrog bull (male) frog( French) which leads to my last name Gratteau sounded out ( grat o)

Last edited:
Magog MY ALMIGHTY GOD of God
Not God of earth the first created the one who wanted to be God and take all of the glory for him self yea you all are worshipping yes the great one father of all religions.
I am no ones brother in sprit I AM father Jeremy Gratteau father of my last and the one true religion that in the belief of the GREAT ONE DEITY (GOD)

Last edited:
Not God of earth the first created the one who wanted to be God and take all of the glory for him self yea you all are worshipping yes the great one father of all religions.
I am no ones brother in sprit I AM father Jeremy Gratteau father of my last and the one true religion that in the belief of the GREAT ONE DEITY (GOD)
If you're such hot shit, try posting without Tapatalk. :slap:
Or an iPhone, or Tablet, or Laptop.

WILL YOUR WORDS UPON THIS FORUM!

Dam I would be hot shit if could do that that would mean I was God and no man can be GOD only GOD knows everything and is all powerful all controlling I AM just a man cursed from GOD to understand what GOD is and be blamed for bringing bad news. So have a nice life we are all going to die if this comet hits

Dam I would be hot shit if could do that that would mean I was God and no man can be GOD only GOD knows everything and is all powerful all controlling I AM just a man cursed from GOD to understand what GOD is and be blamed for bringing bad news. So have a nice life we are all going to die if this comet hits
I'm blessed from "God" (if there is such a thing).

Glad to meet you. :beer:

God was a one-off. It's duty is done. 13.8 billion years ago.

Now go forth and get yourself a life.

I'm blessed from "God" (if there is such a thing).

Glad to meet you. :beer:

God was a one-off. It's duty is done. 13.8 billion years ago.

Now go forth and get yourself a life.
Dumb I've already had this argument eons ago not 13.8what ever yea this is my life ever since the Feds fuckedy old one up.

Behold, Lord of the misspellings:

2015-09-020 Vicar of God (Almighy).png

:lol:

Ya. Ok then. Want a cheeto?

coyotecheeto.jpg

Are cheetos "almighy"???

coyotecheeto.jpg

Are cheetos "almighy"???
Funny thing is I use my voice to text app on my phone for most of my post but good job judging

coyotecheeto.jpg

Are cheetos "almighy"???
Funny thing is I use my voice to text app on my phone for most of my post but good job judging

Why, you are welcome, l'il slugger...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back