hi

centrifuge

Rookie
Aug 16, 2015
I have either been expelled from other message boards or they burst into flames. Some but not most of my messages will be posted while under the influence of drugs and or alcohol. the truthe is as elusive as ever. anyway annihilation is at hand. thanks and G-D bless.

I have either been expelled from other message boards or they burst into flames. Some but not most of my messages will be posted while under the influence of drugs and or alcohol. the truthe is as elusive as ever. anyway annihilation is at hand. thanks and G-D bless.

Welcome aboard.
It's better to post when you are under the influence that way when you got beaten.
You can always say uuupps I thought I was drinking a bottle of beer but I'm drinking a bottle of vodka.

original (1).png

:welcome: :wine: :cheers2:

Mebbe you just blew a centrifudge. Too much fudge!!
Ad-shem doesn't like so much fudge!!!

Anyway, welcome to the circus-tent.

Last edited:
:welcome:

Forum List

Back