Vicar of GOD ALMIGHY

I am WHO I am simple servant/slave to my GOD THE FIRST OF THE FAITH THAT GOD IS THE FIRST THOUGHT THE ORIGINAL THOUGHT " I THINK THERE FOR I AM" "IAM THAT IAM" GOD THINKS OF EVERY THING THERE FOR IT EXISTS. BE free of the notion that you are sinners or saints. We are all equal in the sight of ALMIGHTY GOD for it wills everything and everyone there is no freewill only GODs will through you therefore sin less.

I+bet+you+are+fun+at+parties+oh+_7731838d0860d0d7de419e166c11c637.jpg
Who gives a shit I may never make love again but I wasn't trying any way it hurts to much to loose when you woemen turn love off and leave because a man can't for fill your materialistic needs. YFBW

Huh?

Public poll if you had a choice in between saveing 578000 people in the world by keeping two people together or total Geocide which one would you choose?

Public poll if you had a choice in between saveing 578000 people in the world by keeping two people together or total Geocide which one would you choose?
Jeans and a tee shirt for summer, and jeans and a sweat shirt for winter ...........I also would choose cherry pie over pumpkin pie. I hope that info helps.

Jeans and a tee shirt for summer, and jeans and a sweat shirt for winter ...........I also would choose cherry pie over pumpkin pie. I hope that info helps.

I am still unclear on the whipped cream...

I have NO understanding of this thread which means I'm still sane.

I have NO understanding of this thread which means I'm still sane.
Dear god I saw this and I'm agreeing with dark fury..

I am WHO I am simple servant/slave to my GOD THE FIRST OF THE FAITH THAT GOD IS THE FIRST THOUGHT THE ORIGINAL THOUGHT " I THINK THERE FOR I AM" "IAM THAT IAM" GOD THINKS OF EVERY THING THERE FOR IT EXISTS. BE free of the notion that you are sinners or saints. We are all equal in the sight of ALMIGHTY GOD for it wills everything and everyone there is no freewill only GODs will through you therefore sin less.

Ya. Ok then. Want a cheeto?

coyotecheeto.jpg

No wake up go smoke some dmt or climax both legal drugs ignorance of the law in this reality is no excuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No wake up go smoke some dmt or climax both legal drugs ignorance of the law in this reality is no excuse

To be honest I feel sorry for you, if I understand you correctly, you want a better life after this one with God?

I thought a climax was an event, not a smoke...

Where that avi picture was taken? Public restroom?? Uhm..scary..
Mc D's where else I'm a homeless preacher stuck in this sack cloth existence until those who chose for me to be here fix this shit storm I'm in. Those who choose choice are held responsible for their choices

What choices are you responsible for?

Mc D's where else I'm a homeless preacher stuck in this sack cloth existence until those who chose for me to be here fix this shit storm I'm in. Those who choose choice are held responsible for their choices

Nothing in GOD's knowledge you are sinless not an open door for evil do unto others as you would want done unto you your family and friends.
Because man will hold you responsible. Live love eat be merry.

Nothing in GOD's knowledge you are sinless not an open door for evil do unto others as you would want done unto you your family and friends.
Because man will hold you responsible. Live love eat be merry.

Please get help.

To be honest I feel sorry for you, if I understand you correctly, you want a better life after this one with God?
No you don't understand evidently you are not awakened enough to.

David_42 is a homo And I think he's sweet on you.

Does it bother you? :coffee:

Does it bother you? :coffee:
Not at all!
He can give you Jesus.
And you can give him AIDS.
Solves two problems the way I see it.

Forum List

Back