Just another new guy

[/B said:
"Weedwacker, post: 12060877, member: 55476"]Hi

Back at you...
…talking about whacking. Keep the details, please.
Welcome.

Do I see German colors there? That's cool. We have our very good friend, Statistikhengst over there somewhere. If you run into him spank him good. He likes it.

Oh don't worry about me. I find watching the complete and utter collapse of American political discourse on a message board a very entertaining way to spend an evening.

Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining us. Come in, get comfy, and enjoy yourself. There're plenty of topics to discuss, plenty of nice folks, and plenty of very interesting conversations. We hope that you contribute often, and give us the benefit of your views and opinions. Always speak your mind, and express yourself regardless of what others may say. Your opinions and views carry just as much weight as anyone else's. We hope to learn from you, and in return, maybe you'll learn from us as well. Again, we're glad to have you as a USMB member.

imagesVBZL9O2E.jpg
images2SFPVOWI.jpg

Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining us. Come in, get comfy, and enjoy yourself. There're plenty of topics to discuss, plenty of nice folks, and plenty of very interesting conversations. We hope that you contribute often, and give us the benefit of your views and opinions. Always speak your mind, and express yourself regardless of what others may say. Your opinions and views carry just as much weight as anyone else's. We hope to learn from you, and in return, maybe you'll learn from us as well. Again, we're glad to have you as a USMB member.

View attachment 47339 View attachment 47340
Thanks Sonny!

View attachment 47339 View attachment 47340
Thanks Sonny!
You're welcome my friend.

Oh don't worry about me. I find watching the complete and utter collapse of American political discourse on a message board a very entertaining way to spend an evening.

Welcome. You won't find any discourse here. We usually all come to an agreement on political issues, and end it with a steamy make out session.

Welcome. You won't find any discourse here. We usually all come to an agreement on political issues, and end it with a steamy make out session.
Bill Clinton' s been here??? Who would have guessed????

Forum List

Back