Very Happy New Year For Fox News...

What is the average age of Fox viewers? Like 90?

Sponge Bob Square Pants gets more viewers than Fox and even end up better informed.

What this shows is not how great Arab owned Fox is, but how pathetic American viewership of politics is.

Republicans could prop up a dead guy and Americans wouldn't notice until a week before the elections.

Most Americans are at work for 8 to 10 hours a day. Then they go home and spend time with their families. If America was a little more focused on what Republican were doing, the Republicans would have zero credibility. You can't just lie all the time and get away with it. Pretty soon, like with the boy who cried wolf, everyone stops listening.

Uh yea,you got some spittle on your chin there. lol! Most people who hate Fox News are the same kooks who get their 'News' from Whoopie Goldberg's farts on The View. Or from that creepy 'Thrill up my Leg' dude at NBC. So spare me the high-horse shyte. I'm not buying it.

Truth. Why do you hate the truth so much?

Hate the truth? :eusa_eh:

The fact that really, really, really stupid people like Lovebears trust Fox doesn't bother me. It is what it is.

Are you really saying that most of the MSM doesn't treat Obama like he's a Saint? Because i see very few in Media ever criticizing him. In fact i usually see just the opposite. Lots & lots of that cheereading worship stuff. And this is obviously especially true at CNN & NBC.

I... don't think your questions are quite on target.

It's as if I said "I have a headache" and you responded with "Are you really saying you don't like soccer?"

Hate the truth? :eusa_eh:

The fact that really, really, really stupid people like Lovebears trust Fox doesn't bother me. It is what it is.

Are you really saying that most of the MSM doesn't treat Obama like he's a Saint? Because i see very few in Media ever criticizing him. In fact i usually see just the opposite. Lots & lots of that cheereading worship stuff. And this is obviously especially true at CNN & NBC.

It's as if I said "I have a headache" and you responded with "Are you really saying you don't like soccer?"

Do you always speak in riddles? Because that's very annoying. Speak up or shut up. Thanks. :)

Do you always speak in riddles? Because that's very annoying. Speak up or shut up. Thanks. :)

O...Kaaaaaay...

YOUR QUESTIONS DO NOT ADDRESS MY POSTS.

Is that more clear?

O...Kaaaaaay...

Is that more clear?

Don't sweat it. Pauli never engages anyone in a conversation. All he does is post nonsensical rants and then bumps his own posts so he can win "teh interwebs".

He's not worth your time.

O...Kaaaaaay...

Is that more clear?

More riddles. Seriously,really really annoying. Either speak up or just shut up. You're not adding anything. You're just riddling around the subject. Wake up,get in the game. Thanks. :)

Fox is the one I trust. They at least give you both sides of the story and tells you things that other news cast wont and they will criticize obama instead of making him look like a rock star. Shep being my favorite anchor because he puts fun in his news cast!!
This would seem to confirm that those who watch Fox news are less informed than those who watch no news at all.

Fox is the one I trust. They at least give you both sides of the story and tells you things that other news cast wont and they will criticize obama instead of making him look like a rock star.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Case and point.

When you're trying to slam someone else as an intellectual lightweight, it's better not to use mangled idioms.

Just sayin'.

Touche. Doesn't mean you had to sandbag me like that.

O...Kaaaaaay...

Is that more clear?

Don't sweat it. Pauli never engages anyone in a conversation. All he does is post nonsensical rants and then bumps his own posts so he can win "teh interwebs".

He's not worth your time.

Nice. Now go get more 'News' from Whoopie Goldberg's farts and that weird Maddcow chick. Enjoy. :badgrin:

O...Kaaaaaay...

Is that more clear?

More riddles. Seriously,really really annoying. Either speak up or just shut up. You're not adding anything. You're just riddling around the subject. Wake up,get in the game. Thanks. :)

I'm sorry, I don't know how to make it less riddle-ey for you. That last post was my maximum available level of clarity. I guess I'll just 'shut up.'

all you GE/NBC nutters.

GE hasn't controlled NBC in over a year.

GE still owns roughly half of NBC. And they have owned NBC for years. Shame on this President for making GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar." GE has Outsourced countless American Jobs over the years. And they don't pay Taxes either. So how the Hell can Jefrrey Immelt be his "Jobs Czar?" It's beyond crazy. It's blatant corrupt Cronyism.

They own 49% of NBC, while Comcast owns 51%........Which means Comcast owns controlling interest in NBC not GE.

I would also rather have an American company own part of it, than a Saudi Prince. Just saying.

O...Kaaaaaay...

Is that more clear?

I'm sorry, I don't know how to make it less riddle-ey for you. That last post was my maximum available level of clarity. I guess I'll just 'shut up.'
Forgive Libo, he doesn't get a lot but he sure thinks he knows a lot. LOL

O...Kaaaaaay...

Is that more clear?

You've added nothing. Just state your opinion and stop with all the vague riddling. Don't be afraid. Thanks.

Sponge Bob Square Pants gets more viewers than Fox and even end up better informed.

What this shows is not how great Arab owned Fox is, but how pathetic American viewership of politics is.

Republicans could prop up a dead guy and Americans wouldn't notice until a week before the elections.

Most Americans are at work for 8 to 10 hours a day. Then they go home and spend time with their families. If America was a little more focused on what Republican were doing, the Republicans would have zero credibility. You can't just lie all the time and get away with it. Pretty soon, like with the boy who cried wolf, everyone stops listening.

Uh yea,you got some spittle on your chin there. lol! Most people who hate Fox News are the same kooks who get their 'News' from Whoopie Goldberg's farts on The View. Or from that creepy 'Thrill up my Leg' dude at NBC. So spare me the high-horse shyte. I'm not buying it.

Hilarious. You think Arab owned Fox news is "honest"?

More than half this list they reported as "fact".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/humor...y-gop-in-no-particular-order.html#post4611249

Fox is the ONLY news station I ever heard of that sued for the right to lie.

Hey, dwerp, think Obama will be taking another two hundred million dollar a day trip anytime soon?

2636744394_3a1e8df25c.jpg

fox-20080702-redicliffe.jpg

Look at the Fox "news" fascination with pictures. Either they alter them or they use the wrong ones all together.

Here, maybe this will help:

Fox News Channel controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One stands out:

67% of Fox viewers believed that the "U.S. has found clear evidence in Iraq that Saddam Hussein was working closely with the al Qaeda terrorist organization". Hilarious! Fucking Hilarious!

GE hasn't controlled NBC in over a year.

GE still owns roughly half of NBC. And they have owned NBC for years. Shame on this President for making GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar." GE has Outsourced countless American Jobs over the years. And they don't pay Taxes either. So how the Hell can Jefrrey Immelt be his "Jobs Czar?" It's beyond crazy. It's blatant corrupt Cronyism.

They own 49% of NBC, while Comcast owns 51%........Which means Comcast owns controlling interest in NBC not GE.

I would also rather have an American company own part of it, than a Saudi Prince. Just saying.

That's your point about NBC? 49% Ownership means nothing. Ok. And GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt being your guy's "Jobs Czar" means nothing either right? Whatever. :lol:

Last edited:

Hilarious. You think Arab owned Fox news is "honest"?

More than half this list they reported as "fact".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/humor...y-gop-in-no-particular-order.html#post4611249

Fox is the ONLY news station I ever heard of that sued for the right to lie.

Hey, dwerp, think Obama will be taking another two hundred million dollar a day trip anytime soon?

2636744394_3a1e8df25c.jpg

fox-20080702-redicliffe.jpg

Look at the Fox "news" fascination with pictures. Either they alter them or they use the wrong ones all together.

Here, maybe this will help:

Fox News Channel controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One stands out:

67% of Fox viewers believed that the "U.S. has found clear evidence in Iraq that Saddam Hussein was working closely with the al Qaeda terrorist organization". Hilarious! Fucking Hilarious!

:lol: How those Whoopie Goldberg 'News' farts taste? Lay off The View son. Dumb shyte. Just dumb. :cuckoo:

That's your point about NBC. 49% Ownership means nothing. Ok. And GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt being your guy's "Jobs Czar" means nothing either right? Whatever. :lol:

Never said it meant nothing, just wanted to point out what an idiot you are.

Forum List

Back