alan colmes the new bottomfeeder...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
in a shocking display of pre meditated politcal attack, alan colmes announced to the foxnews audience today that rick santorum brought his dead baby home for his children to "play with for a couple of hours".

when challenged, colmes said this wasn't a cheap shot, this the day before the iowa caucus. rick santorum is enjoying a surge in the polls and is considered now to be a frontrunner.

this is the most despicable thing i've seen in modern media or politics.

the bottomfeeder alan colmes, replacing odonnell and mathews all in one blow.

i'm trying to find the video. this is amazing, colmes knew he fucked up, but he repeated it.

i wonder if it were colme's non liberal counterpart saying the same about barrack and michelle obama. i'm glad senator obama straightened everyone out at the gabby giffords political pep rally/memorial.

http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1361362626001/

colmes is done. sick psycho bastard.

this isn't politics since liberal colmes dropped this on millions the day before the iowa caucus and santorum is surging perhaps leading. nothing to do with politics.

Last edited:
I heard that he and his family ate the infant carcass so they could all have a little piece of their son/brother inside of them.

in a shocking display of pre meditated politcal attack, alan colmes announced to the foxnews audience today that rick santorum brought his dead baby home for his children to play with for two days.

when challenged, colmes said this wasn't a cheap shot, this the day before the iowa caucus. rick santorum is enjoying a surge in the polls and is considered now to be a frontrunner.

this is the most despicable thing i've seen in modern media or politics.

the bottomfeeder alan colmes, replacing odonnell and mathews all in one blow.

Hey, that kind of crap paid off for his old partner Hannity and look where it got him.

So is it true?

In his Senate office, on a shelf next to an autographed baseball, Sen. Rick Santorum keeps a framed photo of his son Gabriel Michael, the fourth of his seven children. Named for two archangels, Gabriel Michael was born prematurely, at 20 weeks, on Oct. 11, 1996, and lived two hours outside the womb.

Upon their son's death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen's parents' home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

Father First, Senator Second (washingtonpost.com)

Cuddling and Kissing, not playing.

So is it true?

In his Senate office, on a shelf next to an autographed baseball, Sen. Rick Santorum keeps a framed photo of his son Gabriel Michael, the fourth of his seven children. Named for two archangels, Gabriel Michael was born prematurely, at 20 weeks, on Oct. 11, 1996, and lived two hours outside the womb.

Upon their son's death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen's parents' home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

Yes, it's true.......and there is nothing wrong with it. Anyone who has ever lost a family member understands the need for the physical contact to help let go.

Everyone grieves in their own way. I had a friend who lost her baby to SIDS. At the funeral she took him out of the casket to rock him and take pictures . He was only 6 weeks when he passed and she did not have take any pictures the week he died and wanted some of him knowing it would be his last picture. No one judged her, anything to make her heal in her own way

So is it true?

Colmes repeatedly said that Rick brought the two hours old body home to PLAY with the kids. To "Play" does not describe what he did. Saying it in accurate terms wouldn't have gotten the results Colmes imagined so he had to distort the truth.

I wouldn't have done what Santorum did, but I think it was very moving, had a purpose, and what Colmes described was horrendous.

Last edited:
What the Santorums did was mourn the loss of their child. Everyone mourns differently. Having (thankfully) never been in their shoes who is anyone to say whether this was 'normal' or 'odd'? It's how they needed to mourn and I see nothing wrong with it.

Alan Colmes? He's a disgusting individual needing to lie in order to paint Santorum in a negative way. Colmes is nothing but a zombie . . . a walking dead jackass. I'd like to slap him right across his face for being such a prick.

I think I am even more squicked out about this than Colmes seems to be, but Colme's choice of words is vile. It is obvious that the Santorum family had a real big loss and took it really badly. I think what they did is unnerving, uncanny and weird.

However, the reality is they were dealing with greif issues and this is the way they said goodbye. They are right to life, they do believe the kid was part of the family. And even if you aren't as far gone as the Santorums seem to be, you do talk to the baby and emote with it. The kid kicks and even seems to have started personality early on. Some parents go so far as to play babies special music to make it happy in there. So while this seems kind of off the scale, it isn't really that far beyond.

I feel sympathy for the Santorums and Alan Colmes needs to be stood in a corner with a dunce cap after having written "I will not take cheap shots at other people's tragedies." 1000 times.

I heard that he and his family ate the infant carcass so they could all have a little piece of their son/brother inside of them.

jesus you're more fucked up than colmes is. got your jeffery dahmer poster over your bed ?
i hope you're registered.

What in the world does this have to do with anything?
Why did Alan Colmes bring this up at all.
It seems the memo from the WH is out there.
Attack anyone who is the GOP frontrunner.
At this moment Colmes attacks with whatever he has in his back pocket.
This guy is a fool.Whatever show he is on the other guests/host just laugh at him.

What in the world does this have to do with anything?
Why did Alan Colmes bring this up at all.
It seems the memo from the WH is out there.
Attack anyone who is the GOP frontrunner.
At this moment Colmes attacks with whatever he has in his back pocket.
This guy is a fool.Whatever show he is on the other guests/host just laugh at him.

...and yet he's NOT working for MSNBC. Imagine that!!! I guess FOX needs a left wing puke to balance the right wing pukes. The REAL question would then be, why just him? Hardly "balanced", IMO. :D

If the outrage is over the word "play with" then this is more poutrage from the far RW.
The far RWers are always taking liberty with how they describe, refer to and talk about Obama and the left. Much worse than "play with."

Things like "2nd Amerndments rights" and "gunsights" ringing any bells?

RWers consistently, CONSISTENTLY engage in highly inflamatory and dangerous rhetoric.

I'm not buying this faux outrage. Not for a sec.

If the outrage is over the word "play with" then this is more poutrage from the far RW.
The far RWers are always taking liberty with how they describe, refer to and talk about Obama and the left. Much worse than "play with."

Things like "2nd Amerndments rights" and "gunsights" ringing any bells?

RWers consistently, CONSISTENTLY engage in highly inflamatory and dangerous rhetoric.

I'm not buying this faux outrage. Not for a sec.

you're a fuckin idiot

Forum List

Back