Very Disturbing!: Obama Thanks Muslims 'For Building The Very Fabric Of Our Nation'

He was recognizing contributions Muslim Americans have made to this nation. Nice attempt to take his remark out of context though.

911 was quite a contribution. So was the Ft. Hood Massacre. Certainly Boston has something to say. I doubt if any of it would be thanks though.

Ahmet Ertegün - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alexander Russell Webb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Records from the American Revolutionary War indicate that are "at least a few Muslims fought on the American side. Among the recorded names of American soldiersYusuf ben Ali" and "Bampett Muhamed".[27]
The first country to recognize the United States as an independent nation was the Sultanate of Morocco under its ruler Mohammed ben Abdallah, in the year 1777.[28] He maintained several correspondences with President George Washington.

On 9 December 1805, President Thomas Jefferson hosted an Iftar dinner at the White House for his guest Sidi Soliman Mellimelli, an envoy from Tunis.[29]

Last edited:

Records from the American Revolutionary War indicate that are "at least a few Muslims fought on the American side. Among the recorded names of American soldiersYusuf ben Ali" and "Bampett Muhamed".[27]
The first country to recognize the United States as an independent nation was the Sultanate of Morocco under its ruler Mohammed ben Abdallah, in the year 1777.[28] He maintained several correspondences with President George Washington.

On 9 December 1805, President Thomas Jefferson hosted an Iftar dinner at the White House for his guest Sidi Soliman Mellimelli, an envoy from Tunis.[29]

KatznDogz thinks our historical relationship with Muslims began on 9/11. :cuckoo:

I'm waiting for the list of contributions. I'd like to compare that list to the list of Christian contributions to this nation.

I hate Obama today more than yesterday...and will hate him tomorrow more than today.

Presently the White House is not occupied by a President. It's occupied by a demonic nightmare!

4?

238 years and you can name 4 Muslims

:eusa_boohoo:

I'm waiting for the list of contributions. I'd like to compare that list to the list of Christian contributions to this nation.

Fuck if I know, and I'm way too lazy to look it up. :lol:

Also,you have to take into account that this country was founded by people of Christian upbringing. By their numbers alone they would have obviously contributed more to this nation over the years.

KatznDogz thinks our historical relationship with Muslims began on 9/11. :cuckoo:

that might be because she's a crazy rw cat lady hack :tinfoil: [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION]

4?

Took two minutes, there are many more; a couple died in Iraq, fighting for the US, many more in Korea, WWII, and WWI.

Not one Muslim was part of our nation building.

Obama Thanks Muslims for ?Building the Very Fabric of Our Nation? | CNS News

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.

The word choice here, that anyone built "the very fabric of our nation" would usually sound hackneyed and overplayed - but, in this particular instance, given that the U.S. didn't even have its first Muslim-American congressman until 2007, the peculiar word choice has left some scratching their heads.

HTML:

A Muslim had dinner at the white house. That's good enough. Thomas Jefferson kicked muslim ass back to Tripoli.

And a couple Muslim/American soldiers killed other American soldiers

Christians, Jews, Atheists, even Mormons are a woven thread in the fabric of America.

Muslims are a pretty thin thread, not enough for a collar button

I hate Obama today more than yesterday...and will hate him tomorrow more than today.

Presently the White House is not occupied by a President. It's occupied by a demonic nightmare!

not kidding,
the man isn't a President of the United states
He Represents everyone else but US
he makes me ill

4?

Took two minutes, there are many more; a couple died in Iraq, fighting for the US, many more in Korea, WWII, and WWI.

Fighting for empire in Iraq is not a contribution. The other wars I'll give you.

The fact is, Barry wasn't talking about soldiers because Barry hates soldiers.

4?

Fighting for empire in Iraq is not a contribution. The other wars I'll give you.

The fact is, Barry wasn't talking about soldiers because Barry hates soldiers.

He isn't fighting for Vets as I would have expected; the House & Senate finally reached a compromise on Vet care today, hope it holds.

Anyone who's ever stayed in the hospital should thank Muslims for how they operate. Prior to learning how the Muslims cared for their sick and injured during the Crusades, Christian's ideas about it were largely prayer and happy thoughts. Whereas Muslims received fruits and vegetables, clean bandages and dressings, etc.

Of course, since then Islam has gone pretty downhill admittedly. Think they killed all their brainy types when they started saying only education in the Qur'an is acceptable. So the ones who gave us algebra, astronomy, medicine, all went away.

Forum List

Back