Verse of the Day

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:19

John 3:11 .) Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 .) If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13 .) And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
14 .) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 .) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 .) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 .) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 .) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Matthew 18:18

Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
Isaiah 45:11

The fear of a king is as the roaring of a lion: whoso provoketh him to anger sinneth against his own soul.
Proverbs 20:2

3/18/2015

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Ephesians 6:10

3/19/2015

Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Ephesians 6:11

Last edited:
3/ 20 / 2015
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12

Last edited:
3/21/2015

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 6:13

3/22/ 2015

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth and having on the breastplate of righteousness.
Ephesians 6:14

3/24/2015

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Ephesians 6:16

3/25/2015

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.
Ephesians 6:17

3/26/2015

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.
Ephesians 6:18

Luke 14:26 (KJV)
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. :uhoh3:
AMEN and AMEN.

Last edited:
The Word for today!

Now thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ and makes manifest the savour of His Knowledge by us in every place!

2 Corinthians 2:14

Hallelujah!

But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
Isaiah 57:20

3/26/2015

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

This reminds me of a Hadith (the Hadiths are the sayings of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family)

"Allah (God) - may His Majesty be exalted ! - said:
Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him." (Bukhari)

The Word for today!

Now thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ and makes manifest the savour of His Knowledge by us in every place!

Hallelujah!

This reminds me of the Hadith:

Abu Hurairahu (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, "Say, if there were a river at the door of one of you in which he takes a bath five times a day, would any soiling remain on him?'' They replied, "No soiling would left on him.'' He (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, '' That is the five (obligatory) Salat (prayers). Allah obliterates all sins as a result of performing them.''

But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

Ubaid, the freed slave of the Prophet, reported that someone came to the Prophet and showed the Prophet two women who were fasting and said that they were dying of thirst. The Prophet turned away silently refusing to give permission for them to break their fast. So, the man begged him again, mentioning that the women were on the verge of death. The Prophet then said, bring them to me and bring along a bowl. When they turned to him, he turned to one and told her to vomit in the bowl. She complied, spitting up a mixture of vomit, blood, pus and pieces of flesh which half filled the bowl. He then turned to the other and had her do the same. After the bowl was filled, he said, "Verily these two have fasted from what Allah has made halal for them and broken their fast from what Allah has made haram. They spent their fast eatting the flesh of others." (Ahmad)

3/26/2015

This reminds me of a Hadith (the Hadiths are the sayings of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family)

"Allah (God) - may His Majesty be exalted ! - said:
Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him." (Bukhari)

The Word for today!

Hallelujah!

Abu Hurairahu (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, "Say, if there were a river at the door of one of you in which he takes a bath five times a day, would any soiling remain on him?'' They replied, "No soiling would left on him.'' He (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, '' That is the five (obligatory) Salat (prayers). Allah obliterates all sins as a result of performing them.''

Ubaid, the freed slave of the Prophet, reported that someone came to the Prophet and showed the Prophet two women who were fasting and said that they were dying of thirst. The Prophet turned away silently refusing to give permission for them to break their fast. So, the man begged him again, mentioning that the women were on the verge of death. The Prophet then said, bring them to me and bring along a bowl. When they turned to him, he turned to one and told her to vomit in the bowl. She complied, spitting up a mixture of vomit, blood, pus and pieces of flesh which half filled the bowl. He then turned to the other and had her do the same. After the bowl was filled, he said, "Verily these two have fasted from what Allah has made halal for them and broken their fast from what Allah has made haram. They spent their fast eatting the flesh of others." (Ahmad)
This reminds me of 47.4

Sahih International
So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.

And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the LORD your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies.
Numbers 10:9

and again it is written:

If the LORD delight in us, then He will bring us into his land, and give it to us, a land that flows with milk and honey. Only rebel not ye against the LORD, neither fear ye the people of the land, for they are bread for us,their defense is departed from them, and the LORD is with us; fear them not.
Numbers 14:8,9

If the Lord be with us, who can be against us?

Forum List

Back