Verse of the Day

And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Acts 8:37

For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
Matthew 18:11

And the scriptures was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.
Mark 15:28

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Isaiah 54:17

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Isaiah 41; 10,11

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
1 Peter 5:6,7

Last edited:
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor powers, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our God.
Romans 8:38,39

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world. Our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
1 John 5:4,5

My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
Psalm 45:1

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the git of the Holy Ghost. For the promise us unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord shall call.
Acts 2:38,39

By the way he came, by the same shall he return, and shall not come into this city, saith the LORD. For I will defend this city, to save it, for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake. And it came to pass that night; that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold they were all dead corpses. So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed, and went and returned, and dwelt in Ninevah. And it came to pass, as he was worshiping in the house of Nisroch, his god, that, Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons smote him with a sword: and they escaped into the land of Aremenia, And Esarhaddon his son reigned in his steed.
II Kings 19:33:37

Last edited:
And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear. They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the Lord hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever: And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt. Yet you have not hearkened unto me, saith the LORD; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.
Jeremiah 25:4-7

That those engaged in warfare shall not fear their enemies nor be panic-stricken by them during battle (Deut. 3:22, 7:21, 20:3)

Something worth keeping in mind when proposing government policies re: ISIS.

That those engaged in warfare shall not fear their enemies nor be panic-stricken by them during battle (Deut. 3:22, 7:21, 20:3)

Something worth keeping in mind when proposing government policies re: ISIS.

Interesting verses you have posted. Here they are, Delta.

Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your God he shall fight for you.
Deuteronomy 3:22

Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.
Deuteronomy 7:21

And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be terrified because of them;
Deuteronomy 20:3

and the verse that follows:

For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.
Deuteronomy 20:4

The lesson? If the Lord be for you. Who can stand against you? Why fear the enemy if the LORD God Almighty calls you His own? If you are His? You have nothing to fear. If you are not His? You have everything to fear. Those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. Romans 10:8,9,10 is the answer to how one can receive their salvation. Read the entire chapter of Romans to see the wonderful message of Salvation through Jesus Christ. It is a free gift. Abraham was justified by faith. We are not saved by works, lest any man should boast. We are saved by Faith in Jesus Christ. The just shall live by faith.

"But a true champion, face to face with his darkest hour, will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, and fights, and then fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for pussies."
-Kenny Powers

2/24/2015
An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.
Proverbs 29:27

2/25/2015
A man that doeth violence to the blood of any person, shall flee to the pit: let no man stay him.
Proverbs 29:17

Feb. 26 & 27
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God, how great is the sum of them! If I should count them they are more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am still with thee.
Psalm 139:17, 18

Feb 28,29,30
For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it it altogether. Thou has beset me behind, and before, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Psalm 139: 4,5,6

March 2, 2015

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Hebrews 3:12

But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Hebrews 3:13

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end.
Hebrews 3:14

Last edited:
March 3, 2015

But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Matthew 9:36,37

matthew-93738_5135_1600x1200.jpg

Last edited:
2359695612_6bd034e6d1.jpg

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
John 9:4

Forum List

Back