Verse of the Day

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This thread is to post one verse a day and let the readers receive it as a blessing for that day, pray about it, discuss it with others if you wish. Also feel free to post your own verse of the day here!

Today's verse: ““I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

- John 15:5

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Matthew 6.5

"No doubt you're stressing out
That ain't what Rock & Roll's about"
~Alice Cooper, Hey Stoopid

Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
-Psalm 40:1

Dear Lord, as I read and reflect on your Word, I pray that your ways will become my ways. Fill me up with your Spirit as I seek to follow you. Amen.

Scripture of the Day:

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. - John 10:9

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
-John 10:10

"The Bible should be one sheet of paper. And on that sheet of paper it should say 'try not to be a ****. And if you do that every day you'll be a good person.'"
-Jim Jefferies

Scripture for 12/15/2014:

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
-Romans 10:17

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
-Matthew 10:22

correction -
That was for today 12/ 17/ 2014

Here are a few scriptures to add for today to scripture above. .

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is the Father who is full of mercy and all comfort. He comforts us every time we have trouble, so when others have trouble, we can comfort them with the same comfort God gives us. We share in the many sufferings of Christ. In the same way, much comfort comes to us through Christ.
2 Corinthians 1:3-5

The bible verse of the day for 12/18/2014 is:

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Psalm 28:7

100550-o.jpg

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
-Joshua 24:15

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. -Hebrews 11:14

Forum List

Back