Vaxxed & 2X Boosted Sen. Durbin is COVID Positive For 3rd Time in a Year

Yes, you are inferior and have no place in a civilized society.

This is why we will split from you. IMO, the sooner, the better.

You'll be happy too. Only, consider who you'll share the nation with. Hint: take a look at most of the blue cities right now. That's your future.

And bye

Doctors at one time dug leeches out of dirty creek beds and put them on people's legs.

They also bled people out for infections.

Why do you worship people with so-called "expertise"? Are they never wrong?
That was hundreds of years ago. Science advances. People like you don't.

Thalidomide. Babies born with no limbs. That was only 60 or so years ago.

Seldane. Gave people heart attacks in the 80s and 90s.

You keep giving low-hanging fruit here.
And it was withdrawn from the US market. You are using obscure examples to say all medicine and doctors are worthless and shouldnt be listened to? Exactly what I'd expect from a dumb animal such as yourself.

Darvocet/Darvon. Widely prescribed opioid painkiller, pulled in 2010. Heart attacks and strokes.

How many more you want? Mr. "science advances"?
What exactly is your point? Seemingly you're saying you won't take any medication because of the examples you are giving me. Good luck with that LOL.

And it was withdrawn from the US market. You are using obscure examples to say all medicine and doctors are worthless and shouldnt be listened to? Exactly what I'd expect from a dumb animal such as yourself.

Oh no, no moving the goalposts now. You made the case we should "listen to the experts". I did, and advanced with caution. You reacted, frankly, like a clapping seal and just took whatever they gave you.

I am NOT advocating never listening to modern medicine. But I never, EVER trust them just because they're "experts".

And man, has that worked out for me....

What exactly is your point? Seemingly you're saying you won't take any medication because of the examples you are giving me. Good luck with that LOL.

Moving the goalposts again. You said the leeches were "hundreds of years ago" and "science advances". Yeah, straight to mRNA shots, wherein millions of people gave themselves cancer, heart disease, strokes, myocarditis, autoimmune diseases, infertility, and God only knows what else.

Go look at a list of drugs pulled from the US market in the last 100 years and tell me these experts are infallible.

Oh no, no moving the goalposts now. You made the case we should "listen to the experts". I did, and advanced with caution. You reacted, frankly, like a clapping seal and just took whatever they gave you.

I am NOT advocating never listening to modern medicine. But I never, EVER trust them just because they're "experts".

And man, has that worked out for me....
And you are an expert? Oh that's right. Your kind are experts on everything from medicine to law to science. Seemingly you are all knowing.

And you are an expert? Oh that's right. Your kind are experts on everything from medicine to law to science. Seemingly you are all knowing.

Me being an expert is not the issue here. The issue is: do I swallow any pill or have myself injected with any vaccine because the "experts" say it's good?

I do not. That's laughingly stupid.

Me being an expert is not the issue here. The issue is: do I swallow any pill or have myself injected with any vaccine because the "experts" say it's good?

I do not. That's laughingly stupid.
Because you seemingly know more than they do.

You're still arguing with me after I agreed with you.

I'm not agreeing with you. You're trying to move the goalposts on your earlier claims because you realize you look like a fool now.

I hope you have learned something and taken it in. The RATIONAL approach is to look at "expertise" with a degree of skepticism, especially given the medical track record. Think on how many millions of people lose their lives to medical malpractice. Yet here you are, insulting people who do just that.

No.

And bye.

I'm not agreeing with you. You're trying to move the goalposts on your earlier claims because you realize you look like a fool now.

I hope you have learned something and taken it in. The RATIONAL approach is to look at "expertise" with a degree of skepticism, especially given the medical track record. Think on how many millions of people lose their lives to medical malpractice. Yet here you are, insulting people who do just that.

No.

And bye.
I'm not educated in the field of medicine, immunology or anything in the medical profession. Maybe you have an educational background in that field which I dont possess. So yes, I will listen to what the majority of doctors say, not the minority quacks that seem to attract your attention.

Forum List

Back