Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Devin Haney

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
This is one of the best fights out there. I got Haney by decision

I had to look them up.....It just goes to show how boxing has gone to shit over the last few decades.
This is actually a legitimate fight. Loma has one loss on his record, while Haney is unbeaten.

I'm sure it is but I've lost all interest. It's a shame, I used to really keep-up with it.
I understand the sentiment. For awhile I stopped watching because of all the bullshit

Too many titles! and weight classes. And they need to return matches to the free TV networks. Cable and Satellites, pay per view have taken the sport away from the working-class base fans. It is difficult to keep up with who is who.

Too many titles! and weight classes. And they need to return matches to the free TV networks. Cable and Satellites, pay per view have taken the sport away from the working-class base fans. It is difficult to keep up with who is who.
DAZN was supposed to be the end to PPV. Now the price to a DAZN annul subscription has more than doubled, and most of the good cards are PPV.

What a performance by loma

The sport was definitely far less complicated when there were only 8 weight classes, and 2 boxing commissions(WBA and WBC) it's very confusing for the casual boxing fan.

DAZN was supposed to be the end to PPV. Now the price to a DAZN annul subscription has more than doubled, and most of the good cards are PPV.

An IPTV subscription is the best way around the exorbitant pricing of PPV.

Forum List

Back