World Cup 26

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Some amazing looking venues for this tournament. It will be good to see a tournament held in a proper place.
I would love to visit Atlanta, Dallas and Monterey. They look a bit special. I hope that thelocals support these games and that the pricing of tickets is sensible. I dont see a huge marjket for Suisse v Iceland if I am honest..

Some amazing looking venues for this tournament. It will be good to see a tournament held in a proper place.
I would love to visit Atlanta, Dallas and Monterey. They look a bit special. I hope that thelocals support these games and that the pricing of tickets is sensible. I dont see a huge marjket for Suisse v Iceland if I am honest..

Great that it s being held in three different countries at existing venues.

The Olympics should do the same

Please go to Atlanta. I will be a very educational experience.

Great that it s being held in three different countries at existing venues.

The Olympics should do the same
I think that pressures on development mean that is the way forward. There dont seem to be any new stadia being built for this one. like in Qatar.

The future is big countries or smaller ones banding together.

The increase in teams also means an extra strain for the hosts.

US is more than big enough to c.ope. I suspect that Canada and Mexico are in on the deal because the US hosted a few years ago.

I think that pressures on development mean that is the way forward. There dont seem to be any new stadia being built for this one. like in Qatar.

The future is big countries or smaller ones banding together.

The increase in teams also means an extra strain for the hosts.

US is more than big enough to c.ope. I suspect that Canada and Mexico are in on the deal because the US hosted a few years ago.
Canada and Mexico are involved because there might actually be some people there who give a shit about soccer.

I wonder what becomes of all those brand new stadiums in Qatar. Maybe they can behead criminals and infidels in them. Standing room only.
I think that some were temporary structures that could be altered for other uses. So maybe.....

Forum List

Back