Vanishing Evidence For Climate Change!!!!

I understand why you hate us so much. It's the old story of moral relativists hating moral absolutists. You understand just how bad your "The ends always justify the means for my side!" morality looks in comparison to our "lying is wrong" morality. The shining light of our moral absolutism burns you like sunlight burning a vampire, so you lash out, trying to destroy the the source of your pain.

I understand why you hate us so much. It's the old story of moral relativists hating moral absolutists. You understand just how bad your "The ends always justify the means for my side!" morality looks in comparison to our "lying is wrong" morality. The shining light of our moral absolutism burns you like sunlight burning a vampire, so you lash out, trying to destroy the the source of your pain.
Dude, there you go jumping around again. I don't hate you. I think you're a k00k. I can't fathom how the hell you can believe in something that isn't true. it's simply amazing to me. You bought into the freon stuff, and the use of that gas was in closed loop systems. To replace all of the refrigerant you then exposed us all to the gas. Now you're believing that this big complex system is affected by CO2 and that man is bad. Not sure the price on your gold parachute for your belief system, but it must be really good. Now you all seem to be of the hater society since you can't fathom that someone might actually disagree with scientists. Again, dude, it's a kick!!!!

The only ends being justified are your back ends getting wooped by the skeptics...And we all already know you all lie, it is the only way to be successful from your side.

And again, the sun is the only heating source no matter how hard you lie.

Ahead of the bogus UN Climate Summit ( rigged with only hard core AGW scientists ) consider:

•  According to NASA satellites and all ground-based temperature measurements, global warming ceased in the late 1990s. This when CO2 levels have risen almost 10 percent since 1997. The post-1997 CO2 emissions represent an astonishing 30 percent of all human-related emissions since the Industrial Revolution began. That we’ve seen no warming contradicts all CO2-based climate models upon which global-warming concerns are founded.
Bullshit
Fig.A2.gif

• Rates of sea-level rise remain small and are even slowing, over recent decades averaging about 1 millimeter per year as measured by tide gauges and 2 to 3 mm/year as inferred from “adjusted” satellite data. Again, this is far less than what the alarmists suggested.
Bullshit

sl_ns_global.png

•  Satellites also show that a greater area of Antarctic sea ice exists now than any time since space-based measurements began in 1979. In other words, the ice caps aren’t melting.
Bullshit. The Antarctic sea ice is indeed approaching a record, but guess what'll happen by next March? Guess what's happened almost every March since human first rubbed two sticks together? Almost ALL that sea ice will be gone. What matters at the South Pole is the ice on land - the ice sheet. Guess what it's doing (and its buddy Greenland as well:

slide2.jpg

and since you said the ice CAPS aren't melting, you get this one again:

piomas_yearly_minimum_ice_volume_1979_2011_aug.jpg

•  A 2012 IPCC report concluded that there has been no significant increase in either the frequency or intensity of extreme weather events in the modern era. The NIPCC 2013 report concluded the same. Yes, Hurricane Sandy was devastating — but it’s not part of any new trend.
Bullshit

billion-dollar-events2.jpg

Natural-Catastrophes-Worldwide2.jpg

MUNICHRE.png

Number%20of%20Extreme%20Weather%20Events.JPG

Last edited:
Dude, there you go jumping around again. I don't hate you. I think you're a k00k. I can't fathom how the hell you can believe in something that isn't true. it's simply amazing to me. You bought into the freon stuff, and the use of that gas was in closed loop systems. To replace all of the refrigerant you then exposed us all to the gas. Now you're believing that this big complex system is affected by CO2 and that man is bad. Not sure the price on your gold parachute for your belief system, but it must be really good. Now you all seem to be of the hater society since you can't fathom that someone might actually disagree with scientists. Again, dude, it's a kick!!!!

The only ends being justified are your back ends getting wooped by the skeptics...And we all already know you all lie, it is the only way to be successful from your side.

My god are you stupid. Does it never occur to you to check your facts once in a while? Or, like, EVER?

Wrong again s0n.......its just that the solutions from the far left are gay. We skeptics prefer to navigate in the land of Realville. Bubble dwelling is not an option due to the way we think!!

You people ( the AGW religion ) cannot stand ( like all the intolerant left ) that all the "consensus science" hasn't added up to dick in the real world. Wind is still a joke. Solar even more of a joke. Carbon trading has been decapitated. Coal continues to kick ass, especially in Europe.

Know why s0n?

:oops-28:Costs:oops-28:

Most of the world thinks real costs are pretty important. But the AGW k00ks do not. Which is why they are losing and "climate science" in 2014 is nothing more than an internet hobby to debate about, not much different than fantasy football.

:gay::fu::gay::fu::gay::fu::gay::fu::gay::fu::gay::fu:

My god are you stupid. Does it never occur to you to check your facts once in a while? Or, like, EVER?

s0n....you are so intolerant......much like the rest of the AGW obsessed in here. There are the AGW crowd facts and fuck all other information. It is dismissed by the deceitful religion without a second thought. Even Judith Curry.......perhaps the leading authority on climate science ( well....according to Old Rocks who I greatly respect ).....now makes fun of the level of k00k you dolts bring to the table.

So please.........:gay::gay::gay::gay::funnyface:

Basically, we're all screwed by the stupid majority, and the power mongers used over-complexity and nice words to do it.

The only haters around here are the warmer wackaloons....first, they hate themselves...then they hate us because we don't hate ourselves. Hell, look at my sig line...how much more hate could you express than to suggest that it would be efficient to kill off everyone who doesn't agree with you? That is their mindset...they know they can't win the argument with anything like actual fact, so they turn to the alternative...kill off the opposition. That's their fantasy...

And they are to stupid to look back through history at what happened to people who had the same fantasy and it came true for them.

[

Right back at you...I love this graph that you keep posting...it and all its variations begin in 1975....as if we had no idea what the ice was doing prior to 1975....guess what...we did...and guess what else...if you follow that curve any further backwards in time, it begins to descend right back down to where we are now if not a bit lower. Everything you believe is a lie and as a result, everything you say is a lie. Hell you can't even bring yourself to provide an up to date graph showing the 40+% recovery over the past couple of years.

Here is what the graph would look like if you went back a few more years.... Note the ice extent at the point the climate frauds choose as the start date for their dishonest chart....

ipcc1995arcticice.jpg

Last edited:
[

Right back at you...I love this graph that you keep posting...it and all its variations begin in 1975....as if we had no idea what the ice was doing prior to 1975....guess what...we did...and guess what else...if you follow that curve any further backwards in time, it begins to descend right back down to where we are now if not a bit lower. Everything you believe is a lie and as a result, everything you say is a lie. Hell you can't even bring yourself to provide an up to date graph showing the 40+% recovery over the past couple of years.

Oooooops.........AGW graph fAiL!!!!

:2up::boobies:Photos > Graphs:boobies::2up:

Obviously, Cricks graphs are phoney...........

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/article-2415191-1BAED742000005DC-727_638x345-2.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/article-2415191-1BAED746000005DC-112_638x341-2.jpg.html][/URL]

The entire northern hemisphere could be covered with ice and these phonies would still post up the phoney graphs!!!:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

ALL of these AGW clowns have the integrity of a small soap dish.

[

GRAPH READING 101

Read the fucking axis labels you moronic numbskull.

Here is what the graph would look like if you went back a few more years.... Note the ice extent at the point the climate frauds choose as the start date for their dishonest chart....

ipcc1995arcticice.jpg

What are you telling me the sun isn't the only heating source? Oh pray tell what are the other ones? And like others here have pointed out, it is you and your side that hates, it is most likely a common theme and most probably why you and yours use the language. you hate, you have no intentions of rationally discussing anything, the preference is to always insult vs provide factual information. This behavior is classic and only your side. So, unless you have a post where I make a statement of hate or anything of the sort please present that post or know you and your side are nothing but liars, and in that post proves it. Your montra is driven by others. Mine is mine. You lack the ability to think for yourself and as such are limited. Your failure not mine. Now please, I demand you halt with the hate implications. NoW!

There's the core of the problem right there. You people don't understand what does and does not constitute evidence. Do you have any MEASURE of the severity of those events? Were they all weather (I saw tsunamis and ship sinkings listed)? And, have you made any sort of objective COMPARISON with the current incidence and severity of weather events?

The answer to those questions would be no, no and no.

God are you people stupid.

There's the core of the problem right there. You people don't understand what does and does not constitute evidence. Do you have any MEASURE of the severity of those events? Were they all weather (I saw tsunamis and ship sinkings listed)? And, have you made any sort of objective COMPARISON with the current incidence and severity of weather events?

You are actually the one who doesn't grasp the concept of evidence...your arctic ice graph is a perfect example...you believe that because it begins at one of the high points for arctic ice in 30 years that the decline the graph shows actually proves something other than that ice in the arctic advances and retreats...if you go back a few years before your graph cut off date, you find ice at a lower level than it is now...all your graph proves is that you are either very stupid and actually believe that graph proves man's involvement in the reduced ice, or you are very dishonest and are perfectly willing to discard evidence that contradicts what you prefer to believe...stupid or dishonest...you are one of the other...but certainly not scientific.

yeah but guy like you and your ilk were all over the place after the Japanese earthquake and subsequent tsunami talking about climate change causing it!! We didnt miss that crap.

Severe weather has been happening on earth since the beginning of time and the above information is right there in black and white. The k00ks just insist on believing every myth perpetuated by the religion. Funny as hell.........:biggrin::biggrin::funnyface:

yeah but guy like you and your ilk were all over the place after the Japanese earthquake and subsequent tsunami talking about climate change causing it!! We didnt miss that crap.

That is a complete lie. No one (with the intelligence to operate a keyboard) ever claimed earthquakes were being caused by global warming. A rise in sea level would exacerbate the effects of a tsunami, but the amount of sea level rise in the last 150 years would be completely trivial compared to the size of the Japanese or Indian Ocean tsunamis. Earthquakes and the tsunamis they create are not weather events and are not affected by warming.

Severe weather has been happening on earth since the beginning of time and the above information is right there in black and white. The k00ks just insist on believing every myth perpetuated by the religion. Funny as hell.

How stupid do you have to be to believe that is a valid argument?

Forum List

Back