Price Waterhouse Coopers Issues Warning

It's a hoax.....until it starts to impact bottom lines.

Business warned to prepare for catastrophic impacts Guardian Sustainable Business Guardian Professional

Wild USMB long term prediction: Conservatives will begin to accept the science over the next decade.

Yeah, let's see if PWC restricts it's staff from flying and instead insists that all business meetings be conducted by teleconference and that henceforth all corporate retreats shall be in local boardrooms rather than in convention halls in Bali or Honolulu.

It's a hoax.....until it starts to impact bottom lines.

Business warned to prepare for catastrophic impacts Guardian Sustainable Business Guardian Professional

Wild USMB long term prediction: Conservatives will begin to accept the science over the next decade.

Conservatives already accept science and the scientific method...which, by the way, isn't part of modern climate science. If there were any actual science there to substantiate the claims, then us conservatives would have been the first on board....what you guys have are wild claims, hysterics, and plain old lies. Can you point to anything happening in the climate today that is outside the limits of natural variability?....can you point to anything in the climate today that is even near the limits of natural variability?...though not.

That being the case, can you provide any evidence that man is responsible for the earth's climate behaving within the limits of natural variability?

It's just DAYS from the next Climate Conference rolling into NYCity.
This is part of the run-up to the festivities. PWC gets PAID for doing analysis like this. And it's NEBULOUS advice at best..

Expect to see more statements, Press Releases, photos of drowning Polar Bears, etc..

It's just DAYS from the next Climate Conference rolling into NYCity.
This is part of the run-up to the festivities. PWC gets PAID for doing analysis like this. And it's NEBULOUS advice at best..

Expect to see more statements, Press Releases, photos of drowning Polar Bears, etc..

WHAAAAAAT? PWC executives are flying into NYC for a conference? I guess they're not taking Climate Change very seriously if they're actually flying and polluting the atmosphere with greenhouse gases.

Once the doomsayers start acting like they believe what they write then maybe other people will pay attention to them.

Once people stop indulging in puerile rhetoric and start to acknowledge the evidence, the logic and the science, perhaps the community of educated grownups will stop perceiving them as Luddite elements at the fringe.

Well..........my 18 y/o superstar daughter will be marching in NYC on Sunday. Her generation is going to end up solving the problem.

Once people stop indulging in puerile rhetoric and start to acknowledge the evidence, the logic and the science, perhaps the community of educated grownups will stop perceiving them as Luddite elements at the fringe.
LOL...I love how you react. I bet you completely came out of your shoes to put this up right away. Dude you keep coming across as desparate. :happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

Well..........my 18 y/o superstar daughter will be marching in NYC on Sunday. Her generation is going to end up solving the problem.

What problem is that exactly? The 0.15DegC change in Global temp. in her lifetime? The raping and pillaging of the environment by capitalism and consumerism?

Please. I'm bored with people who deny the problem. It isn't normal.

What problem is that exactly? The 0.15DegC change in Global temp. in her lifetime? The raping and pillaging of the environment by capitalism and consumerism?

Imagine it from our side on how boring it is to read the same thing over and over and there is nothing there of value. Wow, and you believe it. Now that is a hoot.

Imagine it from our side on how boring it is to read the same thing over and over and there is nothing there of value. Wow, and you believe it. Now that is a hoot.

Tell me.....what do I believe exactly?

that I deny something. what is it I deny?

I never said you denied anything. Are you feeling well?

Oh, I see you are now denying your post. I see. I thought I read you mentioning your side, so I supposed based on that language that you were on a side. I supposed you're pulling out of that statement now.

Oh, I see you are now denying your post. I see. I thought I read you mentioning your side, so I supposed based on that language that you were on a side. I supposed you're pulling out of that statement now.

I never said that you denied anything. You said that I believe something. What.....exactly....do I believe?

Are you EMBARRASSED to describe "the problem" to us in your own words? I really need to know what problem you hope your daughter will solve... Always a small chance we might agree on some of it.. :D

Forum List

Back