Value Voters support Trump

Why is it the 3 richest people in the US are flaming liberal elites. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Jeffie Bezos? The Candidates on stage wont tell you the truth, but will spin the lie that they keep people like you poor. Only you keep yourself poor, you retard.
So, big surprise, you pretend to be critical of billionaires while shining their shoes. You've got nothin'. Noted.
I dont give a shit about the billionaires, they made theirs, and I am still working to make mine. Notice the word "Working", that is how you get rich, not sit and moan and groan how unfair life is. That is just stupid.

Neither party gets the support of people with actual values.
Dude, I learned all about those "Legal" loopholes that the liberal elites use like Jeffie Bezos and Bill Gates, both flaming liberal billionaires. Why dont you learn, or are you just a lazy fuck who relies on the government for your EBT card.
Loop holes are the result of lobbying by the rich and corporations. It cannot be associated to one party.

Thirty years ago the majority of the rich were Republicans. Today, it appears, the majority of the rich are Democrats.

Thirty years ago a larger % of Republicans had college degree or higher, than Democrats.. Today a larger % of Democrats have college degrees or higher, than Republicans.

Go figure.
Why is it the 3 richest people in the US are flaming liberal elites. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Jeffie Bezos? The Candidates on stage wont tell you the truth, but will spin the lie that they keep people like you poor. Only you keep yourself poor, you retard.
no, I made myself rich, kind of. I am t
Dude, I learned all about those "Legal" loopholes that the liberal elites use like Jeffie Bezos and Bill Gates, both flaming liberal billionaires. Why dont you learn, or are you just a lazy fuck who relies on the government for your EBT card.
Loop holes are the result of lobbying by the rich and corporations. It cannot be associated to one party.

Thirty years ago the majority of the rich were Republicans. Today, it appears, the majority of the rich are Democrats.

Thirty years ago a larger % of Republicans had college degree or higher, than Democrats.. Today a larger % of Democrats have college degrees or higher, than Republicans.

Go figure.
I made myself rich, kind of. Top 3% based on net worth
The dumbest people on the internet are always rich.
No, the dumbest people on the internet are always poor and are either liberals, or moderates.
That comment proves you are one of the dumbest people on the internet.

Thank you for demonstrating my point so well! When do you suppose you'll have enough?
When I decide I have had enough, not some political hack telling me what I can and cant have. Shame you are such a putz that you want the government to take what I have earned with not only my God given skills but knowledge on how to increase it 1000 times.

Neither party gets the support of people with actual values.

Go figure.
no, I made myself rich, kind of. I am t

Go figure.
I made myself rich, kind of. Top 3% based on net worth
The dumbest people on the internet are always rich.
No, the dumbest people on the internet are always poor and are either liberals, or moderates.
That comment proves you are one of the dumbest people on the internet.
Not at all, if you had an IQ higher than 30(required to be a liberal voter) you would see how the wording is.
No - a negative.
The dumbest people - Liberal i.e. IQ lower than 70 but voting for liberals.
are poor - cant use their brains to make money, they are just like sheep.
liberals - at one time were for freedoms and equality.
moderates - a liberal too ashamed to call himself a liberal.

Tell why do you think this POTUS is not a piece of shit?

As you know there are many more accomplishments since this list was promulgated.
9%201%202018-X2.jpg

Thank you for demonstrating my point so well! When do you suppose you'll have enough?
When I decide I have had enough, not some political hack telling me what I can and cant have. Shame you are such a putz that you want the government to take what I have earned with not only my God given skills but knowledge on how to increase it 1000 times.
You certainly have a reactive imagination. After bringing up and trashing three well known billionaires you said "I dont give a shit about the billionaires," - Fine, whatever?!
However, you continue "they made theirs," as though they are somehow done. Then "I am still working to make mine." Clearly not done. So do you think they have enough? I have enough. No danger whatsoever of me becoming a billionaire, yet quite content with what I've got. Kids are all set. Don't wish to spoil them. Too much accumulated junk as it is. What more could I ask? What more do you want? What more could a Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates possibly require? When will they finally stop talking about giving their money away and just do it already? Why didn't Warren Buffet simply pay his secretary more instead of whining publicly about her paying a higher tax rate than himself? Is there really no such thing as enough? You know, you really can't take it with you.

You certainly have a reactive imagination. After bringing up and trashing three well known billionaires you said "I dont give a shit about the billionaires," - Fine, whatever?!
However, you continue "they made theirs," as though they are somehow done. Then "I am still working to make mine." Clearly not done. So do you think they have enough? I have enough. No danger whatsoever of me becoming a billionaire, yet quite content with what I've got. Kids are all set. Don't wish to spoil them. Too much accumulated junk as it is. What more could I ask? What more do you want? What more could a Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates possibly require? When will they finally stop talking about giving their money away and just do it already? Why didn't Warren Buffet simply pay his secretary more instead of whining publicly about her paying a higher tax rate than himself? Is there really no such thing as enough? You know, you really can't take it with you.
I didnt trash them moron, but the libtards are so full of hatred for these guys, who they wont name. In the debate Phocahantas even said that the top .1% who own all the money is greater than the bottom 50%. Who the fuck do you think she is talking about you idiot?

Ever play the game monopoly?

So with that said, you think government should come along, take it, and give it to other people?

Those who have money are usually people that have been obsessed with it. It's not what they need or want, but money is an indicator of how successful they are.

If somebody made a million dollars, they want to make two million dollars. If somebody made ten million dollars, they want to make twenty million dollars. It's no different than people who have several sports cars, collect vintage guitars, or perhaps have a huge gun collection.

I'll leave it up to the individual as to what they consider enough, not the government.

Half your own words and you're lost, eh? Here, hold my hand:

"Sure" meaning "No shit Madison said that."

He also said this:
Imaging where we'd be today if we only honored his words.
Shall we honor those words of his too? How much? Same? More? Less?

Not at all. Immigration was a great idea while building this country, but not a great idea when you have 330 million people. Most are not coming here to benefit America like they did back then, now they come here to benefit from America.

So at the time, his statement was correct. It's just the opposite today. Now, taxpayers spend billions every year taking care of these people. Even legal immigrants use more welfare per capita today than native born Americans. In other words, they are no longer needed.

I didnt trash them moron,
Okay, sorry. So next time you say "the 3 richest people in the US are flaming liberal elites. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Jeffie Bezos" I'll presume that's intended as a compliment. Oh, and thanks for the usual reactive imaginary crap instead of answering any of those horribly tough, straightforward questions I asked you.

Okay, sorry. So next time you say "the 3 richest people in the US are flaming liberal elites. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Jeffie Bezos" I'll presume that's intended as a compliment. Oh, and thanks for the usual reactive imaginary crap instead of answering any of those horribly tough, straightforward questions I asked you.
They vote for the very people who want to tax them out of their wealth. Isnt that a little hypocritical, since all of them "avoid" paying a fair tax?

Oh, you didnt answer if you played monopoly? If you did, did you play to lose or play to win?

They vote for the very people who want to tax them out of their wealth. Isnt that a little hypocritical, since all of them "avoid" paying a fair tax?
If so, yes it is. I have no idea how they vote and don't really care, but fine if you do. Sure ain't no "liberals" in any case, imho.

Forum List

Back