Vagina? Not in this house!!

More proof that to many in places of political (and other) power, it's getting to be about controlling the women.
If they can't follow established rules, then maybe they should just stay home and bake cookies so as not to embarrass the rest of the women who act professionally and who don't want to be marginalized by their hysterics.

Similar to how that rude reporter interrupted Obama during a press conference, the women were out of order Robert's Rules and all that nonsense!

Uh, no. Not at all similar. This woman didn't interrupt anyone. She was recognized to speak.

The women's censure had nada to do with them saying Vagina.

Are you on the same planet as the rest of us? Get your facts straight.

Read and FOCUS:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...-the-country-barrels-through-state-house.html

How 'bout some pictures? All this vagina talk has got me wanting some visuals.

Itkindalookslikeavagina_0e42c1a7e927cfed0eeeb6ae35fa6c1b.jpg

tumblr_m1496mTHgu1qh9wfno1_500.png

81487343.jpg

Im from Michigan and i can tell that it wasn't the fact she said vagina but the way she said

Finally, Mr. Speaker, I’m flattered that you’re all so interested in my vagina, but ‘no’ means ‘no’.

People hear are traditionalists and the majority are against abortion its only in some bigger cities like Detroit or Lansing where you may find people who are for it, so she already had two strikes against her.

1: Abortion
2: non-traditionalist
3: Talking about her Vagina

I don't know, but it better be soon. Women are past fed-up with this insanity, and men should be, too.

And if you are NOT fed up, then you haven't been paying attention. This is the most invasive legislation in the history of America.

It is insanity – both the repressive, illegal legislation, and the notion of silencing free speech. It’s the madness of conservative authoritarianism.

More proof that to many in places of political (and other) power, it's getting to be about controlling the women.

Just like the good old days: barefoot, pregnant, powerless.

I don't know, but it better be soon. Women are past fed-up with this insanity, and men should be, too.

And if you are NOT fed up, then you haven't been paying attention. This is the most invasive legislation in the history of America.

It is insanity – both the repressive, illegal legislation, and the notion of silencing free speech. It’s the madness of conservative authoritarianism.

Just like the good old days: barefoot, pregnant, powerless.[
/QUOTE]

If this does happen it will be because Feminism took things to far in its war of female superiority.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back