Vagina? Not in this house!!

Republican Rep. Mike Callton added that Brown’s remark went over the line.

"What she said was offensive," Callton told The Detroit News. "It was so offensive, I don't even want to say it in front of women. I would not say that in mixed company."

Understandable, women don’t know they have vaginas.

Huh?

I get the attempt at sarcasm, but the comic intent is crushed by the sheer weight of the contectual stupidity.

He probably thinks that abortion is the women's equivalant of a vasectomny. I mean that's what this dumb broad thinks.

Yeah she's not a bright one, her statement alludes to some sort of unwanted sexual advance by the speaker as opposed to legislation about abortion. Is she claiming sexual harassment? She should be allowed to say vagina though but I doubt that's why she is banned from speaking.

That is how I took the statement of "No, means No"

Either way that she tries to equate this as an attack on her Jewis faith is pushing it in my opinion.

Last edited:
Ah I love this part:
In her remarks Wednesday, Brown argued that the abortion regulation bill would violate her Jewish faith, which permits therapeutic abortions when the mother’s life is at risk.

So if they added that provision, she would support the bill (and I'm for adding that provision)

Anti-abortion bill approved by Michigan House; debate likely to rage at Capitol all summer | MLive.com

The bill approved Wednesday would add insurance and licensing requirements that pro-abortion rights groups say would close some clinics and result in higher fees at others. Some physicians performing abortions would be required to carry $1 million in liability insurance, if they have lost multiple civil lawsuits.

Awwwww they dont want to regulate abortion clinics? Dont they want health standards? Funny how liberals are opposed to anything that MIGHT stop an abortion. Doctors have to carry malpractice insurance, why not abortion doctors? It's amazing how liberals will say or do anything to protect abortion.

So you're looking for context for the "no means no" ?

1332308245997_3679991.png

Conservatives want government so small it can fit into your uterus.

now you're getting it (size aspect atleast). Unfortunately the uterus part is lame. People can choose not to have sex, it's not that hard, just look at a photo of Rosie O'Donell of say "Margaret Thatcher, naked on a cold day"

No wonder libs are so screwed up. They don't even understand inappropriate speech even when they hear it. The discussion was about abortion and Ms Brown apparently wanted to talk about her own sex organs rather than pending legislation.

Republican Rep. Mike Callton added that Brown’s remark went over the line.

"What she said was offensive," Callton told The Detroit News. "It was so offensive, I don't even want to say it in front of women. I would not say that in mixed company."

Understandable, women don’t know they have vaginas.

I have a suzy. Are they talking about suzies? :confused:

Anybody think a man should be free to talk about his penis in public? Libs hardly ever mature emotionally beyond adolescence. Even when they are supposed to discuss business some just can't stop talking about their sex organs.

Forum List

Back